LuluLoves avatar

Confession Session

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 2:55 PM By: LuluLoves

Confess what you will and not be judged.

Replies to this posting

1. i Strive 4 Nicki avatar

RE: Confession Session

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 5:50 PM By: i Strive 4 Nicki

Ok i Give Up ......Ill Admit It ........I Cant Hide It AnyMore .......Am So Sorry ...........But ........*Screaming 2 The Top Of My Lungs* ..

.Im In FUCKIN LOVE WITH NICKI MINAJ!!!!!!!!

~ Minaj Till Da Death Of Me ~.....

2. LuluLoves avatar

Re: Confession Session

Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 9:30 AM By: LuluLoves

*TeamMinaj Attitude Gyual* wrote:
    Ok i Give Up ......Ill Admit It ........I Cant Hide It AnyMore .......Am So Sorry ...........But ........*Screaming 2 The Top Of My Lungs* ..

Okay, girl but we have to keep that on the DL when we're here LOL

I confess...it feels like I can't manage with school! And it depresses me because I usually do well.

3. niecy avatar

Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 7:20 PM By: niecy

I basically feel like its me against the world.Eventhough I know there's always going to be people trying to bring you down,I'm just tired of proving points you know? because its a constant cycle and you eventually get fed up.Its almost like my opinion and what I have to say doesn't matter.Sadly you start to believe the things they say especially if its constant.But then again its like how in the world are you going to tell me whats right for me and what I'm ready to do? I have a mind of my own so I'm not going to let you determine that no matter how much it gets to me.I understand that I'm not the most outgoing person in this world but that doesn't give you a reason to shut me down.I have a calm personality so some how some people perceive that as you don't care but its the total opposite.I mean if I really didn't care would I still put forth effort?. Like does a person really have to be a bitch to get respect? thats how it seems. So I don't know..I'm not that person so when are you going to respect me for me and believe in me.I guess I'm going to have to except that its not going to change but no matter what its ok because I'm going to be the last one standing.:)

4. MashingtonMINAJ avatar

Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 6:31 PM By: MashingtonMINAJ

i would totally grab nicki's butt. for real
    ***********************************************************************************************
    #PINKFRIDAY #TEAMMINAJ follow up @mashi_teamminaj i'll follow back:D

5. VEEsays avatar

Sun, Dec 26, 2010 at 9:21 PM By: VEEsays

Ok, I confess... I really wana ask Nicki if she feels relieved to take off her Wig n Butt pads at night?!!!
    She must feel restricted at times lol

6. MrMinaj avatar

Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 8:46 PM By: MrMinaj

I confess that I sometimes think about how much easier life would be if I were straght. ): It's just so hard, dealing with the harassment, hate, and the discrimination! Could you guys imagine how it feels to be talked about by your own Family?!?
    It really hurts. ):
    Mr.Minaj ™

7. SweetiePink92 avatar

Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 10:08 AM By: SweetiePink92

I confess that I am obsessed with Nicki Minaj. Not that crazy obsessed like chick on the movie with beyonce, but I am borderline obsessed. haha. If Nicki was here right now, idk what I would do.. probably, just DIE!!

Follow me on twitter people! I follow back;)
    @SweetiePink92
    -Amber-Marie

8. Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! avatar

Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 10:34 AM By: Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee!

LuluLoves wrote:
    Confess what you will and not be judged.
    [/Embossed Barbi.e 213][/real hot ladies i knw Nicki was lol...heheheh]

Tabetha T.,Hunt

9. fabcat avatar

Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 4:29 PM By: fabcat

MrMinaj wrote:
    I confess that I sometimes think about how much easier life would be if I were straght. ): It's just so hard, dealing with the harassment, hate, and the discrimination! Could you guys imagine how it feels to be talked about by your own Family?!?
    It really hurts. ):
    Mr.Minaj ?

Just think that one day, you'll find your one love, and its a little more bearable. Don't give up baby. :)

I wont be judged? ok, I, I have, *takes deep breath*

I have sex dreams about Justin Bieber. Don't hurt me! *ducks*

10. KierstinNoelle avatar

Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 7:19 PM By: KierstinNoelle

I must confess I just wanna poke and touch Nicki's booty. Lol, its sooo voluptuous!
    11.22.10!

11. Vilix562 avatar

Sun, Jan 23, 2011 at 10:36 PM By: Vilix562

*i Strive 4 Nicki* wrote:

lol, no worries, this is basically nicki's anonomous. (NA) we all have that happening to us. ( i specifically did not call it a problem lol)

12. #2barbie avatar

Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 3:41 PM By: #2barbie

ive lied ive cheated but i also love wit all my heart an i wanna promise in front of all my doll family that i will change an i really will because i am in love i do feel loved an i do be-leave in my self an everyone around i will always do me but just better an more trust worthy
    i sign boobs now #ITZ NAE NAE BITCH

13. chrisG avatar

Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 8:38 PM By: chrisG

i've fantasized about eating out nicki - ALL the time!
    even if drake and wayne have already, i don't even care! haha [x

"now all these bxtches is nicki fans."

14. chrisG avatar

Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 9:07 PM By: chrisG

MrMinaj wrote:
    It really hurts. ):
    Mr.Minaj ?

i know where you're coming from and sometimes it's hard to keep our head up but just keep trying because "it gets better!" and it really does! sometimes a little suffering has to be endured in order to get to a brighter future.
    BUT PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, never think that you are any less than any other person for being gay.
    you were made this way for a reason! (:

15. No.1 Girl avatar

Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 5:56 AM By: No.1 Girl

I LOVE NICKI MINAJ!

16. Barbie Lynnn avatar

Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 6:48 PM By: Barbie Lynnn

chrisG wrote:
    i've fantasized about eating out nicki - ALL the time!
    even if drake and wayne have already, i don't even care! haha [x

"now all these bxtches is nicki fans."

Lol, I do too. HAH
    .:* Barbie Lynn *:.

17. Barbie Lynnn avatar

Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 6:50 PM By: Barbie Lynnn

MrMinaj wrote:
    It really hurts. ):
    Mr.Minaj ?

I'm so sorry you have to go thorugh that, just stay positive and try to only be around positive people. Only be around the people that don't care about that, that will accept you for who you are. Being around people that upset you all the time, doesn't do any good.
    .:* Barbie Lynn *:.

Newsletter Signup