Locqz78 avatar

Are you guys welcoming?

Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 6:51 PM By: Locqz78

I am just curious. Are you guys welcoming of new Barbz/Ken Barbz to #teamminaj?? I see a lot of stans saying that you're not a real fan unless you've been with her since the mixtapes. But what about those who come across her music on the radio or something, fall in love with it and her, and decide to stan for her because they see her as true inspiration and idol.

So what's the verdict?? What do you think determines a stan??

..::Salute The Queen::..

Replies to this posting

1. Locqz78 avatar

RE: Are you guys welcoming?

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 1:22 PM By: Locqz78

I feel what all of you are saying. The only reason I asked is because I became a fan of Nicki slightly before she released her first album. I heard her on the radio, did my own digging found some of the music from her mixtapes. Ended up buying her CD and from then on it was just love. I love her music, her demeanor, her hustle, her attitude, her everything. It gave me personal joy to support her and tweet videos and links and things of that nature. It just saddens me that so many people who claim themselves fans exclude others because we havent been fans "long". Team Minaj is supposed to be a family w/ Nicki as our mother. Not a high school. No one should feel outcasted (or should outcast them self) for ANY reason. Ugh...frustrating.

2. Benicus avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 1:26 PM By: Benicus Moderator

Locqz78 wrote:
    I feel what all of you are saying. The only reason I asked is because I became a fan of Nicki slightly before she released her first album. I heard her on the radio, did my own digging found some of the music from her mixtapes. Ended up buying her CD and from then on it was just love. I love her music, her demeanor, her hustle, her attitude, her everything. It gave me personal joy to support her and tweet videos and links and things of that nature. It just saddens me that so many people who claim themselves fans exclude others because we havent been fans "long". Team Minaj is supposed to be a family w/ Nicki as our mother. Not a high school. No one should feel outcasted (or should outcast them self) for ANY reason. Ugh...frustrating.

Yeah, that's totally how it should be. But unfortunately you'll find these horrible people in nearly every fanbase for every artist/band around the world. It's like they have this elitist frame of mind, but what they don't understand is that we ALL contribute to her success by buying her music. Without us, she wouldn't get where she is now.

3. Locqz78 avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 2:02 PM By: Locqz78

Benicus wrote:
    Yeah, that's totally how it should be. But unfortunately you'll find these horrible people in nearly every fanbase for every artist/band around the world. It's like they have this elitist frame of mind, but what they don't understand is that we ALL contribute to her success by buying her music. Without us, she wouldn't get where she is now.

Exactly thats why I'm not trippn over her deletin her twitter. She did exactly what she should have done. All the effort she puts into us and for lamez to treat her the way they did is unacceptable. Imma continue to support n pray for her. && one day she'll get back on Twitter an if she doesnt, so be it. Still gon be in line to buy her albums!! :)

4. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 3:15 PM By: ninjabarbie94

Omg i am always welcoming to new fans......the more fans the better i think right???? At the end of the day it doesnt matter how long you been a fan of Nicki what matters is that you are a fan and your gonna stick by her no matter what. I love talking to all of TeamMinaj. Its amazing to speak to people who have the same interests as me. Like with my mates i cant talk to them about Nicki but i come on here i can have like a whole conversation about her and you will all no what im talking about. I have met some amazing people on this site that i think i might just end up being friends with for the rest of my life. I hate the fact that some barbz i try talk to and be nice to and they just shut me out and say they dont talk to other barbz which really confuses me??? I came on this site for Nicki but also to meet new people and find people with the same personalities and interests as me. Anyone who adds me and send me a message i will happily accept and write a nice message back and start getting close to them. One thing Nicki does want is her fans getting along and sticky by eachother because if we all arguing and not talking then how is that helping to support Nicki??? If we stick together and spread the word about different things and just work together to get Nicki to the top it will most defiantly happen because we have worked in a team. Some people might now have the same opinion as me but this is what i think of it all and if any of youu wants to add me and start talking to me please do because i love to hear from youu all and i would love to get to no more of youu. The barbz and kenbarbz i have been speaking to have been amazing and i love them soooo much....one girl i have been speaking to since i joined this site which was over a year ago and we text eachother all the time now i feel like i have known her for years and we tell eachother everything...and i have started to get like that with a few other fans aswell :) Some people may not agree with anything i have just said but i love all TeamMinaj sooo much and you are all like a second family to me and most of youu help me out so much if i have any problems so thankyouu for that i really do appreciate it :) Muuuaaahhh....(xx) *Barbiee loveagee to TeamMinaj and Onika Tanya Maraj* (xx)
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

5. Angel Haze And Nicki avatar

Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 6:34 PM By: Angel Haze And Nicki

Hi!!! I became a fan of Nicki when I heard the song Your Love! It was before Pink Friday but after the mix tapes!!!! Idk if people like me or not but I don't care! I love Nicki and that is that!!!!
    SJAM

Newsletter Signup