DDF Danser avatar

Introduce Yourself

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 5:23 AM By: DDF Danser

Well... I tought it would be nice if we barbz would get to know a lil more about each other so the best way to do that is to introduce yourself. I'll go first...

Hello, Barbz & Kenz

My name is Daria van Vlaenderen, i'm 23 years old and a girl from the Netherlands. I'm half dutch and half polish, and I also speak both languages, I don't go to collage no more, I work for 32 hours a week, My hobby's are Rapping (dutch, english is difficould to rap, but I can whrite english raps). I also Dance, 2 hours a week in a local dancing school in my neighbourhood, where I dance Street Dance and Jazz Ballet. I also like to go to dance contests and once a while and I go to support my fellow dancers from the dancing school to watch them dance and I cheer for them.

I've learn my english and german form wachting television programs when I was little, so thats how I am able to spreak 4 languages. I've learn to whrite english thought the i-ternet.. so (sorry if my whritting contains spelling faults, but I also use google to finde how to whrite some words when I don't know how to whrite them). I loved Nicki Minaj after hearing her Roman's Revenge with Eminem, shortly after that I became a barb, and I have both album Pink Friday, and Pink Friday Roman Reloaded. 18-06-2012 Is the day I finally will meet queen barb and I really look forward to that day!! For any questions about me just ask don't be to shy!!

Greetings, Daria

Replies to this posting

1. DDF Danser avatar

RE: Introduce Yourself

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 7:06 AM By: DDF Danser

Barbie Glitter wrote:
    Lol yes, you'd probably be able to understand me when I speak and I could probably pick up what you're saying!
    Hahaha my mom got swag. Lol ;)

A woman should be two things..classy and fabulous!
    -Coco Chanel

Oke, thats cool haha :-)

@Bret; Welcome hope you have a good time here..

@Aaron; Welcome hope you have a good time as well here.. :-) how you came up with calling her minnie?

2. KenBark avatar

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 11:52 AM By: KenBark

Im Knarlz and I spit HOT FIYA *dylan voice*.lol I fxkin love Nic. There are not many artist that can get my attention nowadays but Nicki grabbed it and held it consistently for the last 4 years.I havent met her yet but Im workin on that.lol
    --->>>kEN, BARk! - HAZ-Mat

--->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

--->>>"#fxkSWGG"

--->>>QUACK QUACK u a DUCK and CHICKEN 2, BiTXH!!!!!!!

3. DDF Danser avatar

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 2:29 PM By: DDF Danser

AlexMinaj305 wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:
    AlexMinaj305 wrote:
    Names Alexi Lopez, but I go by Alex. I'm jsut turned 19 on April 7th (Never met someone with my same bday "/) I am cuban american, but my spanish sucks! LMAO Go to college full time but decieded that im going to take the whole summer off (4 months). I love to party, drink, have fun, go out with family and friends, eat, play some sports and play video games on Xbox360 (NBA2k12, MW3, Madden12)

Add me on Xbox: Beez In Da Trap!

I am a blast in glass. I concider my self to me funny.
    Green Eyes, Brown Hair, 5'10"

Anything you wanna know, dont be afraid to ask ;)

P.S I am the BIGGEST Nicki Minaj fan! Love all her songs!

Add me a friend please! Im new to this (Joined Last Night) Thanksss! :D

Hi, Alexi

Its nice to meet you!! So do you know what direction you wanna study? Are America college's really more fun that I think dutch are? and do you have a campus as well? In the Netherlands we don't have that kinde of schools... I think American high schools are cool!!

Barbie Glitter wrote:
    My name's Chloe Mitchell and I'm nearly 16 years old and I'm from South Africa. I have long brown hair, green eyes and fairly pale skin. I did ballet for 10 years, but I don't do it anymore.
    My languages only consist of Afrikaans (which is a simpler form of Dutch) and English, and I'm from a Dutch, Italian, French and British background.

I became a fan of Nicki after hearing her on the song BedRock and I'll never look back after that. She's a genuine inspiration to me.
    My hobbies are writing: (I cannot rap at ALL lol but I enjoy writing them), listening to music, being with friends and my passion is singing. I have a huge desire to break into the American music industry and be the next Katy Perry, or even Adele. My mom is going to send me to the USA when Nicki does her American tour, so I'll get to meet her then :)

If you have any other questions, feel free to inbox :)

A woman should be two things..classy and fabulous!
    -Coco Chanel

Hi, Chloe

So you do speak dutch as well? Oke, that are some nice hobby's Thats a very cool mom you have! Can I borow her? haha (just kidding). If you hva a dream you should do everything you can an just go for it! I rap and I hope to get better by every rap I record..so one day maybe I can do more with rap than just whrite and recond as a hobby.

Well I finished highschool! That was the best four years of my lifre! Now I am planning on studying Dentistry. College is w.e now because I go to so community college but once I transfer to University, it will be EPIC!!! Lol i can't wait!

Ow thats nice, so If my theeth are hurt you will fix them for me?? (just kidding) but thats nice, dutch schools suck.. But at youre University yould be staying at campus right?

4. N4kedm0lerat avatar

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 9:45 PM By: N4kedm0lerat

MDEastwood wrote:
    @Aaron; Welcome hope you have a good time as well here.. :-) how you came up with calling her minnie?

I don't really know... xD You come up with heaps of stuff when you have spare time... and it was the first thing that popped up in my head... Plus, it sounds AWESOME

W00t ;)
    !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!iRAINBOWZ!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i
    -N4kedm0lerat

5. RomansBestie avatar

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 1:30 PM By: RomansBestie

Hey Barbz (:
    I think quite a few of you know me, but my name is Clancy, you can call me Clany if you like (: I live in Canada, and speak english et un petite fran├žais.
    Hobbies...well, I listen to a lot of music, a very eclectic selection ranging from rap (obviously) to classical. I play soccer, mid fielder, and play a bit of piano. I like to be just totally crazy and out there.
    Im fun & loyal & quite opinionated, I like to debate things quite a bit.
    I'm not going to say my age for safety reasons :p
    As for how I got into Nicki, I'm into Weezy & always checked to see what new artists he was signing. When he signed Nic, I had to check her out, being the new First Lady of Young Money and all. Since then I've been a stan and have never looked back (:
    I'm not on here nearly as often as I used to be *sad face* but if you wanna talk more frequently hit me up on twitter, @BlackEyedBarbie (:
    Have a lovely day in Pinkslam barbz! (:
    ~RomansBestie~

6. DDF Danser avatar

Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 2:29 PM By: DDF Danser

AlexKenZolanskiMinaj wrote:
    HELL YEAH!!!! LOL and sure ill help you :)

Thanks thats sweet!! I wanna go to American University as well!! I'm jealous you will go to campus!!

N4kedm0lerat wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:

I don't really know... xD You come up with heaps of stuff when you have spare time... and it was the first thing that popped up in my head... Plus, it sounds AWESOME

W00t ;)
    !i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!iRAINBOWZ!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i
    -N4kedm0lerat

Haha sounds crazy but funny as well

@Clancy; Welcome and I hope you have fun Lil wayne is cool as well!! I think he is funny somethimes when he raps.

7. IHaveNoDisplayName avatar

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 10:52 AM By: IHaveNoDisplayName

Heyo!

I have been lurking around this forum for quite sometime now.
    So then, today, I decided to create an account -- why the hell not?

Oh btw, username at the top. ^^
    I'm turning 18 this month and I'm Asian -- not the Chinese/Korean type. IYKWIM

Unlike some of you, I started to stan for Nicki just around last month. Yeah, I know
    it sounds lame, but /meh. However, I've been a fan of hers since last year.

So yeah, that pretty much wraps everything.

Ciao!

*I wanna be the very best...like no one ever was!*

8. DDF Danser avatar

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:55 AM By: DDF Danser

iBeezTumbleDry wrote:
    Heyo!

I have been lurking around this forum for quite sometime now.
    So then, today, I decided to create an account -- why the hell not?

Oh btw, username at the top. ^^
    I'm turning 18 this month and I'm Asian -- not the Chinese/Korean type. IYKWIM

Unlike some of you, I started to stan for Nicki just around last month. Yeah, I know
    it sounds lame, but /meh. However, I've been a fan of hers since last year.

So yeah, that pretty much wraps everything.

Ciao!

*I wanna be the very best...like no one ever was!*

Hi, Welcome!! :D whats youre real name? :O

9. IHaveNoDisplayName avatar

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:34 PM By: IHaveNoDisplayName

MDEastwood wrote:

Nah, I'm keeping it secretive for now. Ahahahaha. :)

10. DDF Danser avatar

Tue, May 1, 2012 at 11:50 PM By: DDF Danser

iBeezTumbleDry wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:

Nah, I'm keeping it secretive for now. Ahahahaha. :)

Oke hahaha :-) *omg, what if its nicki minaj* just kidding ;-)

11. IHaveNoDisplayName avatar

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:09 AM By: IHaveNoDisplayName

MDEastwood wrote:

Oke hahaha :-) *omg, what if its nicki minaj* just kidding ;-)

That would've been too easy, girl.

Imagine Nicki posting something here. OMG, I can't.
    Does she come visit the forum though?

12. imnotkarabels avatar

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 6:59 AM By: imnotkarabels

hi everyone! I'm Kara from the Philippines. i'll be turning 22 on the 23rd of May!

I'm a fan of RnB, Soul and yes, rap! :)

i just cant tell much of myself. i just dont know what to tell. haha! anyway, im looking forward to being friends with my co-nicki minaj fan.

what i like most about nicki minaj is she chooses to be different. she takes risk. i just love her and her music. a picture with her will be a dream come true (close to impossible)

13. DDF Danser avatar

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 1:52 PM By: DDF Danser

imnotkarabels wrote:
    hi everyone! I'm Kara from the Philippines. i'll be turning 22 on the 23rd of May!

i just cant tell much of myself. i just dont know what to tell. haha! anyway, im looking forward to being friends with my co-nicki minaj fan.

what i like most about nicki minaj is she chooses to be different. she takes risk. i just love her and her music. a picture with her will be a dream come true (close to impossible)

Hi, Kara Welcome here hope you have a lots of fun!!

14. IHaveNoDisplayName avatar

Wed, May 2, 2012 at 7:42 PM By: IHaveNoDisplayName

imnotkarabels wrote:

Mabuhay! Ka musta?

15. imnotkarabels avatar

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 8:14 AM By: imnotkarabels

Hi daria! Sure thing! I know I'm gonna enjoy my stay hear. I hope you'll do as well. Have a great day!

@itumbledry - ok. I'm not sure if I got your name right. Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong, I assume you aren't filipino.. Are you? Howdya know how to speak in tagalog( filipino language) ?

16. IHaveNoDisplayName avatar

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 10:22 AM By: IHaveNoDisplayName

imnotkarabels wrote:

@iBeezTumbleDry - ok. I'm not sure if I got your name right. Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong, I assume you aren't filipino.. Are you? Howdya know how to speak in tagalog( filipino language) ?

Fixed*

Well, I actually am, ma'am. I just can't speak the Filipino dialect fluently.
    English has been my first language, I grew up that way after all.

It's great to have a fellow here!

17. DDF Danser avatar

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 12:43 PM By: DDF Danser

imnotkarabels wrote:
    Hi daria! Sure thing! I know I'm gonna enjoy my stay hear. I hope you'll do as well. Have a great day!

@itumbledry - ok. I'm not sure if I got your name right. Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong, I assume you aren't filipino.. Are you? Howdya know how to speak in tagalog( filipino language) ?

Yeah, I will don't worry about me.. ;) *You got it right* :P and thanks you! :D

@iBeezTumbleDry; I think its nice you speak filipino.. But;

I find it rude if a conversation is in a language other members do not know. Do not see this as an attack on you, but send a private message to each other .. ;) That is cleaner and then I (and others) do not have to wonder what it says.

18. imnotkarabels avatar

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 3:25 PM By: imnotkarabels

iBeezTumbleDry wrote:
    imnotkarabels wrote:

@iBeezTumbleDry - ok. I'm not sure if I got your name right. Anyway, correct me if I'm wrong, I assume you aren't filipino.. Are you? Howdya know how to speak in tagalog( filipino language) ?

Fixed*

whoa! really? that's great! so have you been to the philippines? pure filipino?

@Daria- uhh. what tumbledry said was just a simple greeting showing recognition/respect.

19. DDF Danser avatar

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 3:32 PM By: DDF Danser

imnotkarabels wrote:
    iBeezTumbleDry wrote:
    imnotkarabels wrote:

Fixed*

whoa! really? that's great! so have you been to the philippines? pure filipino?

@Daria- uhh. what tumbledry said was just a simple greeting showing recognition/respect.

I understand, but please keep it in english.. ;-)

20. IHaveNoDisplayName avatar

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:59 PM By: IHaveNoDisplayName

MDEastwood wrote:

@iBeezTumbleDry; I think its nice you speak filipino.. But;

I find it rude if a conversation is in a language other members do not know. Do not see this as an attack on you, but send a private message to each other .. ;) That is cleaner and then I (and others) do not have to wonder what it says.

Oh don't worry. No more dramas.

Read my blog:
    Why I became a goddamn full force Nicki Minaj stan!

Newsletter Signup