IrishBarb avatar

Concert Attire Advice

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 6:02 AM By: IrishBarb

Hey all,
First post on here :) I'm going to the Nicki Minaj concert in Ireland on 4th July, and I am already planning what I'm going to wear. I spotted these leggings that seem to me like something Nicki would wear. What do you guys think? I am thinking of pairing it with a plain white or black top like the one in the photo, and lots of gold and bright coloured jewellery. As well as bright pink lipstick of course :)
Thanks guys!

http://www.boohoo.com/europe/leggings/orla-large-leopard-print-bright-leggings/invt/azz66181/

Replies to this posting

1. immikeeey avatar

RE: Concert Attire Advice

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 3:04 PM By: immikeeey

So, I am making a Nicki Minaj shirt for the Miami Meet and Greet in a couple of months, and I wanted to make it special.. anyways, do you know what Nicki's Favorite picture of herself from a photo shoot is, and her favorite color? Thank you Barbz

2. mariaTM avatar

Re: Concert Attire Advice

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 12:30 PM By: mariaTM

immikeeey wrote:
    So, I am making a Nicki Minaj shirt for the Miami Meet and Greet in a couple of months, and I wanted to make it special.. anyways, do you know what Nicki's Favorite picture of herself from a photo shoot is, and her favorite color? Thank you Barbz

lool obviously her favorite color is PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK

3. angelay avatar

Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 11:25 PM By: angelay

Hi,my sister send me a pair of Platinum Necklace,But I did not fit clothes with necklace, I saw this morning on the Internet site, there are a lot of beautiful dresses, who can help me pick one, my vision is really bad fashion,dresses for proms

4. kathipearl avatar

Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 4:13 AM By: kathipearl

They are known as as excellent men in the outside globe and it is real as well. Go look out for your kind of Oriental road various meats right out here in this unique on the internet town and come out of it before anyone would disturb your comfort.
    Thanks.
    kathipearl

5. callumnairn_ avatar

RE: Concert Attire Advice

Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 11:31 AM By: callumnairn_

I heard from a friend the other week that there are rules on what you can wear, i was thinking of wearing 7" platform shoes but i really don't know if i'll be able too? Does anyone no if there rules are actually true?

Newsletter Signup