IrishBarb avatar

Concert Attire Advice

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 6:02 AM By: IrishBarb

Hey all,
First post on here :) I'm going to the Nicki Minaj concert in Ireland on 4th July, and I am already planning what I'm going to wear. I spotted these leggings that seem to me like something Nicki would wear. What do you guys think? I am thinking of pairing it with a plain white or black top like the one in the photo, and lots of gold and bright coloured jewellery. As well as bright pink lipstick of course :)
Thanks guys!

http://www.boohoo.com/europe/leggings/orla-large-leopard-print-bright-leggings/invt/azz66181/

Replies to this posting

1. That Glitter Guy avatar

RE: Concert Attire Advice

Tue, May 22, 2012 at 5:12 AM By: That Glitter Guy

Its alright for you! your a girl you can dress like her...

What am i supposed to wear!??
    I figured just the tshhirt of her i have (the on in my DP) ans some chinos/jeans.. whatever matches best.. :/
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Frozen in time, always be mine.
    Baby boy you'll be young forever.

xX THAT GLITTER GUY Xx

2. immikeeey avatar

RE: Concert Attire Advice

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 3:04 PM By: immikeeey

So, I am making a Nicki Minaj shirt for the Miami Meet and Greet in a couple of months, and I wanted to make it special.. anyways, do you know what Nicki's Favorite picture of herself from a photo shoot is, and her favorite color? Thank you Barbz

3. mariaTM avatar

Re: Concert Attire Advice

Thu, May 31, 2012 at 12:30 PM By: mariaTM

immikeeey wrote:
    So, I am making a Nicki Minaj shirt for the Miami Meet and Greet in a couple of months, and I wanted to make it special.. anyways, do you know what Nicki's Favorite picture of herself from a photo shoot is, and her favorite color? Thank you Barbz

lool obviously her favorite color is PINK PINK PINK PINK PINK

4. angelay avatar

Re: Concert Attire Advice

Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 11:25 PM By: angelay

Hi,my sister send me a pair of Platinum Necklace,But I did not fit clothes with necklace, I saw this morning on the Internet site, there are a lot of beautiful dresses, who can help me pick one, my vision is really bad fashion,dresses for proms

Newsletter Signup