MinajXOX avatar

Help!

Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 5:25 PM By: MinajXOX

Soo....i hate loving 3 guys at once!
im having problems with 2 of them, hopefully u guys can help

My brother plays hockey,hes 9 and one of his teamates brother is around my age..
we went to quebec a few weeks ago for a tournament and his teamates brother was there.
We went to a restaurant and he always spoke to me! He kept saying how he never saw me and school and how he wants to see me! So that week, when we got back home, I made sure i found his locker and went to him. He was soooooo happy to see me, it was scary! Now everything has died off..when i walk by him nothing happens..once I walked right infront of him and he hit me with his lunch box, but he had a kinda half smile. Today I saw him again at my bro's game and he just looked at me a few times..I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! Maybe i like him, idk but i dont want to. I want him to speak to me again ... but i dont know how to speak to himm :( help!

Replies to this posting

1. Barbie Lynnn avatar

Re: Help!

Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 4:50 PM By: Barbie Lynnn

I'm not being rude, but it sounds like he's just not interested. Go on and find a hotter guy to start talking to.
    .:* Barbie Lynn *:.

2. MinajXOX avatar

Re: Help!

Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 3:08 PM By: MinajXOX

Barbie Lynnn wrote:
    I'm not being rude, but it sounds like he's just not interested. Go on and find a hotter guy to start talking to.
    .:* Barbie Lynn *:.

yaa thats what im starting to doo
    ~Minaj4lyfe~

Newsletter Signup