cosmochica010 avatar

Nicki copied lil mama?

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 1:23 PM By: cosmochica010

http://necolebitchie.com/2011/06/15/lil-mama-on-nicki-minaj-im-flattered-because-she-imitated-me/#comments
*keep it classy barbs LOL*

On Her MTV Movie Awards Outfit & Nicki Minaj Copying Her Style
But my cut is blunt and futuristic and Nicki Minaj started wearing that bob on her head after she came to my show, so at the end of the day I know what I do and I know what I possess and I know who I am. I’m a trendsetter. The biggest form of flattery is imitation so I’m flattered. I understand the universal law. I’m not confused, I don’t feel like a follower. I started so many things that new artists are doing now anyway –my style, the way I’m aggressive on a track, the way I come through, the way my beat bangs. There are so many things that were borrowed, that I influenced that’s happening in music right, so I’m far from discouraged.

Yeah, she was a guest on America’s Best Dance Crew and immediately afterwards, everywhere she went, she was wearing the haircut, the same exact way. But that doesn’t make me feel like ‘Oh she’s trying to be down’ like how I said about our culture. I’m actually flattered because she imitated me and it felt like something that I was doing was cute and in time for the fashion and for the season, so it’s like let’s live, let’s do it

Read more: Lil Mama On Nicki Minaj: “I’m Flattered Because She Imitated Me” | Necole Bitchie.com

This child needs to have a SEAT!!! i say we pitch in and rent her out a stadium intill she redeems herself
Summer

Replies to this posting

1. Mecca avatar

RE: Nicki copied lil mama?

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 9:34 AM By: Mecca

She is the Meg Griffin of the rap industry, pay her no mind barbz!

2. NewAgeGoddess avatar

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 9:42 AM By: NewAgeGoddess

lololol @ meg griffin of rap... All ive got to say about this topic is ... Lil Mama... #sitchoazzdown
    "I win! You lose!... hahahaha" - N.M.

3. cosmochica010 avatar

Re: Nicki copied lil mama?

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:46 AM By: cosmochica010

Mecca wrote:
    She is the Meg Griffin of the rap industry, pay her no mind barbz!

lmao ur sooo right
    Summer

4. DynamiicDreek avatar

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 10:12 AM By: DynamiicDreek

FIRST OF ALL LIL MAMA WUZN DON NUN LYKE DAT UNTIL NICKI KAME OUT(da new Nicki) she wuz juz don reqular stylez until da new Nicki kame out i lyke lil mama but SHE NEEDZ 2 sat down sumwer especially LIL KRIMLIN can I get a AMEN NICKI MINAJ IZ DON NICKI MINAJ NOT LIL KRIMLIN OR LIL BABY MAMA DAE JUZ WANT SUM ATTENTION JUZ SAT DOWN SUMWER! >: ^(
    - *^* [ Sponqe.Babe ] *^* i LUV all my Squiid.warrdz

5. pxssyonyasideburns avatar

Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 5:09 AM By: pxssyonyasideburns

lmao look at lil mamas boobs compared to nicki's hahaha

"awwww, fuck it, gimme the damn bucket!"

6. fierceblair avatar

Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 11:01 AM By: fierceblair

Lil Mama is just another jealous little hoe, she can't rap for shit, her freestyles are so LAME.

Newsletter Signup