TayHollyWood avatar

WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 5:57 AM By: TayHollyWood

where are the diehards, the nicki fans 21 and up. The fans that been riding with Nicki since playtimes over, not nobody just hopping on the damn band wagon. All I see on here is fans 18 and under. I wanna have real conversations, which I cant have with a 13 year old.
TayHollyWood Bitch!

Replies to this posting

  1. ninjabarbie94 avatar

    RE: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:04 AM By: ninjabarbie94

    heyyy i maybee under 18 but i have been a Nicki fan since 2007, i am a die hard and i always will be!!! Just because some of us are under 18 doesnt mean we havent followed her since 07 :/ And it shouldnt matter how long any of us have been a Nicki fan, the main thing is we all rep Nicki and support her.
    Its barbiee bitch && pink friday hoe....(xx)
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

  2. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

    Re: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:22 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

    Fuck you bitch! It doesn't matter how long you've been with Nicki for, it's not a fucking competition of how long people have been her fans! This is what gives TM a bad name. Now I suggest you get off this site if you're gonna insult other fans, because Nicki HATES cyber-bullying, and she loves her fans. Do you support her now? Then you're a true fan. There is no 'band wagon'. I bet you never even heard of her since '09 as well bitch!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

  3. TayHollyWood avatar

    Re: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:46 AM By: TayHollyWood

    I know it doesn't matter. Im not saying it like that. But I would like to have conversations with not ppl in teenage range. And this is why. Look at this clown stupid hoe getting mad. Awwwwwwwwww need a bottle
    TayHollyWood Bitch!

  4. TayHollyWood avatar

    Re: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:58 AM By: TayHollyWood

    And who's cyber bullying not me. And uuuuuh I been with Nicki since going on 06". So uh yea I been defending my bitch for awhile. And now I dont have to because I tell haters look at her success
    and im not going anywhere. So I'd advise you to get off this forum if ur not 21 or older. And if ur 16•20 please be mature. And if u been riding with her since mixtape days, say it. Then we can have a convo. This is the convo with a band wagon bitch:

    Her- oh u like Nicki minaj, thats my bitch

    Me- yea thats my bitch too. (continues to listen to iPod)

    Her- her newest song thats my shit...( starts singing superbass)

    Me- I love superbass too. Wat about stupid hoe thats her latest song? U seen the video? ( starts rambling on about the video, then waits for answer)

    Her- uuuum no. Dats my bitch but I only heard superbass and a song she did with Gucci.

    Me- does 1,2,3, Nicki minaj blink and walks away
    TayHollyWood Bitch!

  5. TayHollyWood avatar

    Re: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:02 AM By: TayHollyWood

    Where im from. Most of the bitches know Nicki from doing a couple of songs with Gucci. Or they just like her pop songs. I wanna have conversations with ppl that know more about Nicki. That's why I callem band wagon bitches. But dont get me wrong: THANK YOU BAND WAGON BITCHES!!!! U ONLY KNOW THAT ONE SONG HOPE U BOUGHT IT OFF OF ITUNES! LMAO IM DONE..
    TayHollyWood Bitch!

  6. TayHollyWood avatar

    Re: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 10:04 AM By: TayHollyWood

    Rated R Barbie wrote:
    Fuck you bitch! It doesn't matter how long you've been with Nicki for, it's not a fucking competition of how long people have been her fans! This is what gives TM a bad name. Now I suggest you get off this site if you're gonna insult other fans, because Nicki HATES cyber-bullying, and she loves her fans. Do you support her now? Then you're a true fan. There is no 'band wagon'. I bet you never even heard of her since '09 as well bitch!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....



    Ur 15 talking like that smdh......finish school please. And keep supporting Nicki.good day little one.

    TayHollyWood Bitch!

  7. DANickster avatar

    Re: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:03 PM By: DANickster

    Well I'm twelve and I have her mixtapes and everything!! Just because I'm young that dosent mean I jumped the bandwagon, just saying.
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

  8. DANickster avatar

    RE: Re: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:08 PM By: DANickster

    TayHollyWood wrote:
    And who's cyber bullying not me. And uuuuuh I been with Nicki since going on 06". So uh yea I been defending my bitch for awhile. And now I dont have to because I tell haters look at her success
    and im not going anywhere. So I'd advise you to get off this forum if ur not 21 or older. And if ur 16�20 please be mature. And if u been riding with her since mixtape days, say it. Then we can have a convo. This is the convo with a band wagon bitch:

    Her- oh u like Nicki minaj, thats my bitch

    Me- yea thats my bitch too. (continues to listen to iPod)

    Her- her newest song thats my shit...( starts singing superbass)

    Me- I love superbass too. Wat about stupid hoe thats her latest song? U seen the video? ( starts rambling on about the video, then waits for answer)

    Her- uuuum no. Dats my bitch but I only heard superbass and a song she did with Gucci.

    Me- does 1,2,3, Nicki minaj blink and walks away
    TayHollyWood Bitch!



    That annoys me when people do that
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

  9. teambarbiebitch avatar

    Re: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:13 AM By: teambarbiebitch

    TayHollyWood wrote:
    Rated R Barbie wrote:
    Fuck you bitch! It doesn't matter how long you've been with Nicki for, it's not a fucking competition of how long people have been her fans! This is what gives TM a bad name. Now I suggest you get off this site if you're gonna insult other fans, because Nicki HATES cyber-bullying, and she loves her fans. Do you support her now? Then you're a true fan. There is no 'band wagon'. I bet you never even heard of her since '09 as well bitch!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....



    Ur 15 talking like that smdh......finish school please. And keep supporting Nicki.good day little one.

    TayHollyWood Bitch!


    You went and checked out her age on her page? Smh you must have no life. Leave her alone you hoe

  10. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

    Re: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 5:16 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

    TayHollyWood wrote:
    And who's cyber bullying not me. And uuuuuh I been with Nicki since going on 06". So uh yea I been defending my bitch for awhile. And now I dont have to because I tell haters look at her success
    and im not going anywhere. So I'd advise you to get off this forum if ur not 21 or older. And if ur 16?20 please be mature. And if u been riding with her since mixtape days, say it. Then we can have a convo. This is the convo with a band wagon bitch:

    Her- oh u like Nicki minaj, thats my bitch

    Me- yea thats my bitch too. (continues to listen to iPod)

    Her- her newest song thats my shit...( starts singing superbass)

    Me- I love superbass too. Wat about stupid hoe thats her latest song? U seen the video? ( starts rambling on about the video, then waits for answer)

    Her- uuuum no. Dats my bitch but I only heard superbass and a song she did with Gucci.

    Me- does 1,2,3, Nicki minaj blink and walks away
    TayHollyWood Bitch!


    Cyber bullying? Still you!
    haha look, I'm still on! You mad much? Words can't do ANYTHING to me, where's the age restriction on this forum? Didn't think there was one either
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

  11. TayHollyWood avatar

    Re: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:28 PM By: TayHollyWood

    Rated R Barbie wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:
    And who's cyber bullying not me. And uuuuuh I been with Nicki since going on 06". So uh yea I been defending my bitch for awhile. And now I dont have to because I tell haters look at her success
    and im not going anywhere. So I'd advise you to get off this forum if ur not 21 or older. And if ur 16?20 please be mature. And if u been riding with her since mixtape days, say it. Then we can have a convo. This is the convo with a band wagon bitch:

    Her- oh u like Nicki minaj, thats my bitch

    Me- yea thats my bitch too. (continues to listen to iPod)

    Her- her newest song thats my shit...( starts singing superbass)

    Me- I love superbass too. Wat about stupid hoe thats her latest song? U seen the video? ( starts rambling on about the video, then waits for answer)

    Her- uuuum no. Dats my bitch but I only heard superbass and a song she did with Gucci.

    Me- does 1,2,3, Nicki minaj blink and walks away
    TayHollyWood Bitch!


    Cyber bullying? Still you!
    haha look, I'm still on! You mad much? Words can't do ANYTHING to me, where's the age restriction on this forum? Didn't think there was one either
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....


    Girl sit. Lol u did ya homework? Wats your favorite subject in school?
    TayHollyWood Bitch! SUCK ON DEEEES!.............NUTS!

  12. IlyNIC avatar

    RE: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 5:25 PM By: IlyNIC

    everyone wasn't a fan since back in 07, but that doesn't give you the reason to make people feel bad or belittled because they weren't a fan since 07! Nicki loves all her fans and she sees all her fans as equals! So, so should you! I can empathize on your point. But that still doesn't give you a reason to be so hasty. I mean you slick mad. Af ma. Why?! And for your information, nicki doesn't even too much like mixed tape days because like she said in an interview with rolling stones, she is not trying trying to be like those typical female new york rappers she wants to be worldwide and versatile. I l from 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 and I will love all of TM! You should too! Go take you a percocet and Sit on down!
    "I'm chillin at the shore like sally with her seashells"

  13. IlyNIC avatar

    RE: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 5:27 PM By: IlyNIC

    I love fans from 07.....**
    "I'm chillin at the shore like sally with her seashells"

  14. TayHollyWood avatar

    Re: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 9:15 PM By: TayHollyWood

    Carmen Monroe wrote:
    everyone wasn't a fan since back in 07, but that doesn't give you the reason to make people feel bad or belittled because they weren't a fan since 07! Nicki loves all her fans and she sees all her fans as equals! So, so should you! I can empathize on your point. But that still doesn't give you a reason to be so hasty. I mean you slick mad. Af ma. Why?! And for your information, nicki doesn't even too much like mixed tape days because like she said in an interview with rolling stones, she is not trying trying to be like those typical female new york rappers she wants to be worldwide and versatile. I l from 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 and I will love all of TM! You should too! Go take you a percocet and Sit on down!
    "I'm chillin at the shore like sally with her seashells"


    Girl bye. Im not mad. And I love all the barbs. Well some anyways. Long as u riding wit Nicki im fine wit you. But im not getting into this with you right now. Because I've had discussions with some of the barbs. This post is old. So " poof" be gone. And leave this shit alone. Did u read my other post. Bet you didn't, cause u to busy worrying about me being negative. Which I wasn't. I wanna know who was riding with Nicki back in the day because im 23 and most of the barbs are 17 and under. I wanna know where are the 21 and older diehards are at. So I can send a friend request and get to know them. Now go read my other post instead of jumping on a bandwagon that been done and over with. Ps. Thats wat Nicki calls is older fans that been riding for awhile " diehards" she def did tweet that.
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

  15. Kevin Zolanski avatar

    Re: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 4:19 AM By: Kevin Zolanski

    this is towards everybody on mpf:

    if you're going to state something, make sure you're clear, or state everything possible to avoid being taken as something negative.
    so dear topic starter, just like you said, you want to converse with the diehards, 21 and up, and not some 13 year old or 18 and under because you want a real conversation. well, like everyone is saying (and i totally agree), it doesn't matter how old they are or what year this goddess came into their lives to be a diehard or whatever, if not, at least a fan. we all love nicki minaj, we may stand at different knowledge and levels but we all LOVE nicki minaj. and if you do stand for all of this, you should of mentioned it.

    and to be honest, we're all hypocrites.

    someone said nicki doesn't like cyber-bulling but, they were using vulgar language and was very-very bitter. if you think about it, is this what nicki really wants? her fans being bitter to each other? no. and this is one of the reasons why team minaj will have a bad name.

    on mpf, you must be clear in what you say and be careful with your words, just like nicki.
    “Holy shit, I’m perfect!”

  16. IlyNIC avatar

    Re: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 11:12 AM By: IlyNIC

    TayHollyWood wrote:
    Carmen Monroe wrote:
    everyone wasn't a fan since back in 07, but that doesn't give you the reason to make people feel bad or belittled because they weren't a fan since 07! Nicki loves all her fans and she sees all her fans as equals! So, so should you! I can empathize on your point. But that still doesn't give you a reason to be so hasty. I mean you slick mad. Af ma. Why?! And for your information, nicki doesn't even too much like mixed tape days because like she said in an interview with rolling stones, she is not trying trying to be like those typical female new york rappers she wants to be worldwide and versatile. I l from 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 and I will love all of TM! You should too! Go take you a percocet and Sit on down!
    "I'm chillin at the shore like sally with her seashells"


    Girl bye. Im not mad. And I love all the barbs. Well some anyways. Long as u riding wit Nicki im fine wit you. But im not getting into this with you right now. Because I've had discussions with some of the barbs. This post is old. So " poof" be gone. And leave this shit alone. Did u read my other post. Bet you didn't, cause u to busy worrying about me being negative. Which I wasn't. I wanna know who was riding with Nicki back in the day because im 23 and most of the barbs are 17 and under. I wanna know where are the 21 and older diehards are at. So I can send a friend request and get to know them. Now go read my other post instead of jumping on a bandwagon that been done and over with. Ps. Thats wat Nicki calls is older fans that been riding for awhile " diehards" she def did tweet that.
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "


    So you changed hearts in 8 days?!! You slick deranged and contradicting. but im not even about to entertain this conversation because your clearly not making logical sense. go on and be a die hard....or whatever.. believing whatever that is that you believe i really dont care... lol something wrong with you. good day diehard.

    "I'm chillin at the shore like sally with her seashells"

  17. TayHollyWood avatar

    Re: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 11:49 AM By: TayHollyWood

    All I see is BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! I DONT CARE!!!! IM going to say and write whatever I want. If you don't like it, not my problem. Haaaaaa everyone's mad, and im just cooling. Don't yall have anything better to do? Must not. Ashame. Spam is not accepted here. Good day and lick a ball sac. Lol
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

  18. Kevin Zolanski avatar

    Re: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 1:24 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

    TayHollyWood wrote:
    All I see is BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! I DONT CARE!!!! IM going to say and write whatever I want. If you don't like it, not my problem. Haaaaaa everyone's mad, and im just cooling. Don't yall have anything better to do? Must not. Ashame. Spam is not accepted here. Good day and lick a ball sac. Lol
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "


    speak for your self barbz.

  19. TayHollyWood avatar

    Re: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 2:21 PM By: TayHollyWood

    Kevin Zolanski wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:
    All I see is BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! I DONT CARE!!!! IM going to say and write whatever I want. If you don't like it, not my problem. Haaaaaa everyone's mad, and im just cooling. Don't yall have anything better to do? Must not. Ashame. Spam is not accepted here. Good day and lick a ball sac. Lol
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "


    speak for your self barbz.


    I will. Thanks lol
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

  20. IlyNIC avatar

    RE: WHERE R THE DIEHARDS? THE NICKI FANS 21 AND UP?

    Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 3:43 AM By: IlyNIC

    My history teacher was right. Some commies are just gonna remand in la la land. Lol Smh keep "coolin" imma be the bigger person and let you remain on your nicki high. I'm a fan, but I ain't disrespecting anybody to show my true "diehard dedication" have a nice one!
    "I'm chillin at the shore like sally with her seashells"

Newsletter Signup