krayzee.minaj avatar

My Roman's Revenge Remix

Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 7:10 PM By: krayzee.minaj

Your Man Call Me Baby I Prefer Krayzee. Krayzee indeed But Im such A fuckin Lady. Step ur Pussy up, He Sweatin 2 much. Bitches stay hatin tellin me im a 0 in da ratings. i laugh at em. cuz the goons around me wouldnt go smack at em. My roman gon come out andd crush all yall the words i spit 2 hot makee ur empire fall. these bitches thinkin ima crumble, you cant stand on ur own 2 feet, tumble. i hear you whisperin, speak up. if you cant raise your volume then shut the fuck up! rahh rahh like a dungeon dragon kill ya whole rap dreams, stick to fashion. im tryin to murder ya life jus retire be a housewife. the cage has opened, rahh rahh like a dungeon dragon, its a massacre wat the fuck jus happened. aint no need in mopin im comin hard regardless you betta stay focused. afta i slayed your family you wanna be my friend. thats right hatas bow down you cant win. krayzee's the mothafuckin beast, and i'll eat that bitch,feast.

Replies to this posting

1. JassieP avatar

RE: My Roman's Revenge Remix

Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 7:27 PM By: JassieP

Can I try? Okay..Check this..

I stay ready like Sponge Bob and Trey Songz,On beast mode like Mighty Joe and King Kong.
    Im God gifted, he blessed me like I, (sneeze)Flow got these haters sick like Swine Flu.
    (Cough cough)
    Got em sick like Swine Flu.My flow got these haters sick like Swine Flu
    Im new here like a nerd in the hood,But I go hard so I wish a bitch would.
    Step stupid, real stupid, go dumb,Got things thatll make ha go numb.
    Wanna know why you these bitches is mad at me,Cause Im the one that they boyfriends run to see.
    And my swag is out of this galaxy,A business woman with a street mentality,
    Im the one that these fake bitches try to be.Its like Twitter-follow me.

2. samweswil avatar

Re: My Roman's Revenge Remix

Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 2:21 PM By: samweswil

JassieP wrote:

I stay ready like Sponge Bob and Trey Songz,On beast mode like Mighty Joe and King Kong.
    Im God gifted, he blessed me like I, (sneeze)Flow got these haters sick like Swine Flu.
    (Cough cough)
    Wanna know why you these bitches is mad at me,Cause Im the one that they boyfriends run to see.

freaken dope.
    i'm the best now, anybody with some money should invest now! soccer moms needa organize a pep rall, ya game over bitch, gatorade, wet towel! (: -The One And Only

3. JassieP avatar

Re: My Roman's Revenge Remix

Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 2:26 AM By: JassieP

samweswil wrote:
    JassieP wrote:

(Cough cough)

freaken dope.
    i'm the best now, anybody with some money should invest now! soccer moms needa organize a pep rall, ya game over bitch, gatorade, wet towel! (: -The One And Only

That was nice..but im sure u culdv kept goin
    "My swag is out of this galaxy..I'm the one that these fake bitches try to be"

Newsletter Signup