MissLewinskyx3 avatar

Song/Rap writting...HELP!

Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 1:42 PM By: MissLewinskyx3

Hey beautiful barbz and kenz!
I want to strat to write my own song or raps but i tryed and something is just blocking me :-s
Could you guys give me some tipps how to write a song/rap?? Please help i`m really frustrated... :-(

Replies to this posting

1. BratzieMonroe avatar

Re: Song/Rap writting...HELP!

Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 1:47 PM By: BratzieMonroe

its not that hard. maybe listenin to a beat might help you.. ill write a song before ill memorize a line for acting. lol. so jus listen to your beat and words come and you go. (u pick up the beat's attitude) :)
    *~BratzieMonroe~*

2. NaturalBaddAzz avatar

Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 2:57 PM By: NaturalBaddAzz

i usually start with a beat that i think is hot and i get inspired by nicki's style as well as other rappers... just think outside the box but dont second guess yourself be confident and write about what interests you or how you feel it helps to someone or something to write about like love or an ex bf something like that... and most importantly make sure you have time to sit down focus and really dedicated yourself to writin. if you have too many distractions like txts msgs and stuff you wont be able to fully indulge in your creativity... or yo can always remake a song word for word thats how i started just pick your favorite song and re-word it line by line! i hope this helps you! good luck merry christmas!
    NBA_BARBIE

3. MissLewinskyx3 avatar

Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 10:22 AM By: MissLewinskyx3

thanx barbz!! your tipps really helped =) muah*

4. BratzieMonroe avatar

Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 3:38 PM By: BratzieMonroe

SwissCookiex3 wrote:
    thanx barbz!! your tipps really helped =) muah*

u are so welcome. and wen ur done feel free to post it up.. i dnt mind readin ur work :))
    *~BratzieMonroe~*

5. ChocolateDoll avatar

Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 6:27 AM By: ChocolateDoll

I've been writing songs since I was nine and at that age i would just write about average evryday things, or whatever came to my mind i would write it down on paper, but i just sit in my room in silence and just think about things and thats when my lyrics to my songs come 2getha, so thats hw i write songs

6. Drea_TeamMinaj avatar

RE: Song/Rap writting...HELP!

Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 6:11 PM By: Drea_TeamMinaj

Put on some Nicki and start writingg.. duhh
    --& Drea

7. Katrinaaa_x avatar

Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 6:12 AM By: Katrinaaa_x

What if you have no music/instruments or whatever?
    Like, if you want to write a song... but I have no beat? What do I do then? :S lol, thanks.

8. HarajukuBarbee avatar

Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 5:30 PM By: HarajukuBarbee

Yur goin thru writer's block,its frustratin but don't worry bout it.I find dat if I sit down now nd jus say I wanna write sumthin,the words won't come.u needa hav the inspiration frist nd then start writing.4 me its just usually a moment,I'll jus feel the urge to write poetry and then it all jus kinda comes naturally.might happen rite after a memory of sumthin dat really affected me.I guess u jus gotta try 2 get in touch wit dat stuff dat really means sumthin 2 yu or yu can really relate 2 and it'll all flow 4rm there...

9. sosomaraj avatar

Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 4:49 PM By: sosomaraj

i think of a hit punchline then go from there i put the words to music later

Newsletter Signup