LaBarbieDollMinajLover avatar

My Rap I Was Jusst Jammin Out To Nicki & Deciced I Wanted To Do This Please Comment

Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 9:46 PM By: LaBarbieDollMinajLover

Nicki Minaj Is A Superhero by Night & A Rapper By Day Thas Why Shes My Idol No Matter Whatt They Say. && Lil Kim Stay Up Out Her Face.She Tha Queen & You Know That.Thats Why You A No One.Nicki is a Beast & She Feast When She Conquers Thats Why She A Motha Fuckin Monster.Your Just Mad Cause She Took Your Spot but B**ch You Ain't Shit Thats Why Your Of The Top.Pink Friday is Numbaah Two On thaa Chart.But Thats Just Thaa Start.I Don't Know Why You Talk Sh*t When You Don't Even Act Real B**ch.Im Done Talking For Now You Ain't Worth My Time.I Got Better Things To Do Like Go Listen To Some Nicki Minaj.

Replies to this posting

1. OZMINAJ. avatar

Re: My Rap I Was Jusst Jammin Out To Nicki & Deciced I Wanted To Do This Please Comment

Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 6:35 AM By: OZMINAJ.

LOVE it Barb! :D haha hella coooool :D x

2. LaBarbieDollMinajLover avatar

Re: My Rap I Was Jusst Jammin Out To Nicki & Deciced I Wanted To Do This Please Comment

Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 9:49 PM By: LaBarbieDollMinajLover

Thanks

3. TeamMinajTen avatar

RE: My Rap I Was Jusst Jammin Out To Nicki & Deciced I Wanted To Do This Please Comment

Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 4:11 PM By: TeamMinajTen

Barb your awesome add me!!! ♥
    Nicki Minaj Rules!!

4. LaBarbieDollMinajLover avatar

Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 3:35 PM By: LaBarbieDollMinajLover

Thnkxx You Guyss'!

5. Charlaih avatar

Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 10:52 AM By: Charlaih

that was amazing barb, you should film it and put it one youtube : )
    i'm sure it would be a hit!!
    -xx-

Music Playlist at MixPod.com

6. LaBarbieDollMinajLover avatar

Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 3:38 PM By: LaBarbieDollMinajLover

Thanxx Lol Butt I Don'tt think I Havee A Singing Voicee Lol'!

Newsletter Signup