DeeMemory avatar

A rapper just looking for a chance

Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 1:01 PM By: DeeMemory

These are my songs, I pull all nighters just to get these right while recording in my bedroom. I work really hard on the lyrics to bring a high level of skill with no studio simply because I'm to poor. alot of people are starting to like my music and hopefully you will to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGK4s2FMHb8

Replies to this posting

1. Fernando David Martinez avatar

RE: A rapper just looking for a chance

Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 8:11 PM By: Fernando David Martinez

Hey dude! no matter if you are poor! just keep working harder and u'll get all what u want... keep your head up! f**k the critics and come on! ur lirics are amazing... showing love from ARGENTINA!
    "See Us Where The Shit Fly" ~ZJ.~

2. DeeMemory avatar

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 7:53 AM By: DeeMemory

Fernando Muny Martinez wrote:
    Hey dude! no matter if you are poor! just keep working harder and u'll get all what u want... keep your head up! f**k the critics and come on! ur lirics are amazing... showing love from ARGENTINA!

Thanks man, really it means alot. please share my music around you't town and help me out if you can.

3. Fernando David Martinez avatar

Re: A rapper just looking for a chance

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:31 PM By: Fernando David Martinez

DeeMemory wrote:
    Fernando Muny Martinez wrote:

Thanks man, really it means alot. please share my music around you't town and help me out if you can.

okay... i got u...

4. Oliver Twist avatar

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 8:01 PM By: Oliver Twist

I am an Avid Nicki Minaj fan... so I decided to Remix Come on A Cone for the Freestyle Friday Talent Show my school does every week. Below is the link... tell me what you think... PS. This is the clean version... I mean i was at school... Signed, Oliver Twist #NERDnation

Oliver Twist-Walk Round the Cone(Come on A Cone Remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InMOBLP_3Dg
    #NERDnation

5. DeeMemory avatar

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 5:38 PM By: DeeMemory

Oliver Twist wrote:
    I am an Avid Nicki Minaj fan... so I decided to Remix Come on A Cone for the Freestyle Friday Talent Show my school does every week. Below is the link... tell me what you think... PS. This is the clean version... I mean i was at school... Signed, Oliver Twist #NERDnation

Oliver Twist-Walk Round the Cone(Come on A Cone Remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InMOBLP_3Dg
    #NERDnation

I was looking for my own feedback, not to get spammed.

Newsletter Signup