OfficialMoney avatar

Hard working artist

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM By: OfficialMoney

ReverbNation · CheckoutmusicfromMONEYhttps://www.facebook.com/#!/mani.germanihttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmfqoplA5Q0The artist, Money was born in Flint, MI. Money has always wanted to participate in the Olympics as a gymnasts. Money’s favorite quote is “there’s no rapping with me I just tackle the beat.” He has over 250 songs completed. His sound is a twist of Meek Millz and Lil Wayne ignited to flames! Money has always prioritized performing in Flint Michigan Juneteenth Celebration, as a way of given back showcasing a positive rap for his badly scorned city. My favorite song by Money is Starry Eyes ft. AR-15. It’s from the new mix-tape “I Kill Sh%!” It touches me to my soul because of the story it tells were he came from and where he is headed in life. This song also appears on Young Jezzy Dj Fahrenheit its Coast to Coast mix-tape. Money has also dabbled in the field of acting. He performed in the Broadway playwright Mike Matthews’s play, I Need a Man, which premiered at the Whiting Auditorium in Flint. Money has recently performed in Orlando, FL at Club 57 West on Pine Street, for a competition hosted by Selassie of San Francisco. Money ultimate goal is to attend college and own his own record label to help other locals achieve their goals in Production and Business Management to broaden their artistic abilities, Money has also performed in many competitions in Michigan area including Top Mics. Coming soon is the new Flint series call “Dirty Cop the Mini Series” Money also has an appearance in season two of this production! Money is my favorite artist because of all the hard work that he does in many different fields of entertainment. He is also my favorite because I am Money. Inspiration My Family is My biggest inspiration. On this journey to fame and fortune theres a lot of steps to take and lessons to learn. Through the pain and suffering at the end of the day it feels good to be look at as someone who can one day change things for the better.

Replies to this posting

1. DeeMemory avatar

RE: Hard working artist

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:04 AM By: DeeMemory

Newsletter Signup