hevsvip avatar

Breezy!

Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:09 PM By: hevsvip

if your a fellow Christopher lover, share thoughts hereeeeeee!
i adore him, basically.

Replies to this posting

1. TheSpard avatar

Re: Breezy!

Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:10 PM By: TheSpard

SO adorable.

2. hevsvip avatar

RE: Breezy!

Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:11 PM By: hevsvip

my god i love him! im from the UK so bad times for me :(

3. TheSpard avatar

Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:13 PM By: TheSpard

hevsvip wrote:
    my god i love him! im from the UK so bad times for me :(

Haha, It's bad times in my part of Canada too. I live on an Island so hardly anyone comes here. Xzibit was here the other day and that was a HUUUGEEE deal that he was here on a Thursday night. Laaaame.

I'd die for some Breezy my way. And lord knows if i ever win $100,000+ Minaj will be on a plane here. haha

4. hevsvip avatar

Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:17 PM By: hevsvip

Oh no! Where im from, we get loads of artists, we're very lucky!

I seen Chris 4th Jan 2009 in my hometown on his forever tour last. I fainted :| this big massive man took me thru to a medical room and i had to be seen to -.- exitement for you. Rihanna was guest there too, but she sang awful!

5. VanitysRevenge avatar

Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:29 PM By: VanitysRevenge

Chris is the best (well for males, Nicki is the best for females lol)

6. hevsvip avatar

Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:32 PM By: hevsvip

BoricuaMorenaBarbie wrote:

i couldn't agree more with you!

7. VanitysRevenge avatar

Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 8:46 PM By: VanitysRevenge

hevsvip wrote:
    BoricuaMorenaBarbie wrote:

i couldn't agree more with you!

like he really pushes the limits when it comes to his music & when he performs its breathtaking cause he can dance his ass off & still really sing he sounds amazing live

8. DaGent avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:40 AM By: DaGent

We Frown upon you Female Abuser lovers.

OOPS
    -Mose is.. [insert word here]

9. TeamMinajChi avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 7:44 AM By: TeamMinajChi

LMFAOOOOO at Mose!
    You mad??? ¯\_(-_-)_/¯

10. VanitysRevenge avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 8:52 AM By: VanitysRevenge

anywhore
    didn't HB say she wants to do a song with him & his dancing electrifies her? i'll wait....

11. iamclan avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:12 AM By: iamclan

I have loved Chris Brown since he first came out, tht BS with him and rihanna was garbage. He is the best male entertainer out,him and his many talents are phenomenal. Nicki Minaj and CB should do a collabo, that would be B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!!!!!!!
    Its Pink Friday Hoe!!!!!!!!!!

12. VanitysRevenge avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:20 AM By: VanitysRevenge

iamclan wrote:
    I have loved Chris Brown since he first came out, tht BS with him and rihanna was garbage. He is the best male entertainer out,him and his many talents are phenomenal. Nicki Minaj and CB should do a collabo, that would be B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!!!!!!!

people don't think of the fact most of his fans been here since 05
    cause i've been there since August 9th 2005 & i'm not gonna let some shitheads change my opinion. & God taught me to forgive so i'm not gonna change my fave artist cause of a mistake that involved some yodeler i never liked
    Forgiving/Forgetting
    All
    My
    Enemies/Enviers

13. DaGent avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:33 AM By: DaGent

xNotoriousVain wrote:
    anywhore
    didn't HB say she wants to do a song with him & his dancing electrifies her? i'll wait....

Woman, shut the hell up. LOL.. I'm not here for your feelings. I don't care what Nicki said... I have a mind of my own and I can post whatever the hell I want. So you will stay mad and you will stay waiting because no one gives a fuck about you or chris brown. Now who gon check me??

Oops. Oh yea.. take yo ass to chrisbrown.com if you want to be his groupie..

Ohh yea.. {harlem shakes}

14. DaGent avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:35 AM By: DaGent

Listen you cunts.. I don't care if this post is about him.. This website is dedicated towards NICKI MINAJ. So if your thirsty ass want to defend chris and ride his dick, go to his website and go own his forums. And what does Nicki's opinion of chris has to do with what I said about frowning upon you? Cunt.. please. Stay In school and learn a thing or two.

Now.. Who gon check daddy ? ;)

15. VanitysRevenge avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:36 AM By: VanitysRevenge

DaGent wrote:
    xNotoriousVain wrote:
    anywhore

Woman, shut the hell up. LOL.. I'm not here for your feelings. I don't care what Nicki said... I have a mind of my own and I can post whatever the hell I want. So you will stay mad and you will stay waiting because no one gives a fuck about you or chris brown. Now who gon check me??

nigga shut the fuck up fuck you're opinion you're a fuckin #carbomb no one cares about you're hate cause he'll just bone your mom you look like a fuckin idiot to come to a post just to hate. his middle finger >>>>>> your whole damn exsistance. i love Nicki but i stan for Chris no one else. who you finna try? aint me bitch.
    Forgiving/Forgetting
    All
    My
    Enemies/Enviers

16. DaGent avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:59 AM By: DaGent

xNotoriousVain wrote:
    DaGent wrote:
    xNotoriousVain wrote:
    anywhore

nigga shut the fuck up fuck you're opinion you're a fuckin #carbomb no one cares about you're hate cause he'll just bone your mom you look like a fuckin idiot to come to a post just to hate. his middle finger >>>>>> your whole damn exsistance. i love Nicki but i stan for Chris no one else. who you finna try? aint me bitch.
    Forgiving/Forgetting
    All
    My
    Enemies/Enviers

My mom doesn't fuck with women beaters, she's too classy for that. She has too much respect for that, as for you.. I can't say the same, you're a child that has chris dick so far up your ass, you don't realize he has no respect for women at all. Now listen you little bitch get the fuck off this site if you stan for chris, because here is NOT where you belong you confused groupie. I'm not here for your false accusations and assumptions, because we all know, Nicki Minaj >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chris Brown. And who'sgoingtocheckme.com/NotYourRemedialAss .. Bitch you will not be up in here talking that chris brown shit when this is mypinkfriday.com = A NICKI MINAJ SITE. not no myfistwillbeatyourfacebitch.com = Chris Brown Site. #Dismissed

17. iamclan avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:05 AM By: iamclan

oh woooowwwwww ,lol no comment *walks out smh*

18. TeamMinajChi avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:06 AM By: TeamMinajChi

#ItsPinkFridayHoe!
    - You mad??? ¯\_(-_-)_/¯

19. Fireworks avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:07 AM By: Fireworks

Anyway, back to the topic, I love Chris Brown. He's a Very talented individual. I'm glad "Deuces" has done so well. That song is awesome. He's next on my list of performers to see. I must see him live!
    [center][/center]

20. DaGent avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:09 AM By: DaGent

"Back to the topic" ..

When did the topic change from chris brown??

These cb fans I tell ya..

Newsletter Signup