hevsvip avatar

Breezy!

Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:09 PM By: hevsvip

if your a fellow Christopher lover, share thoughts hereeeeeee!
i adore him, basically.

Replies to this posting

1. VanitysRevenge avatar

Re: Breezy!

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:17 AM By: VanitysRevenge

Fireworks wrote:
    Anyway, back to the topic, I love Chris Brown. He's a Very talented individual. I'm glad "Deuces" has done so well. That song is awesome. He's next on my list of performers to see. I must see him live!
    [center][/center]

yeah Deuces was #1 for 10 weeks and its from a mixtape
    just wish some fans would focus on the album single instead of all the mixtape songs :/
    he is uh maze sing live will leave you speechless like -->

Forgiving/Forgetting
    All
    My
    Enemies/Enviers

2. DaGent avatar

RE: Breezy!

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:19 AM By: DaGent

NOW WHO YOU FINNA TRY ??

{HITS MY DOUGIE}

-Mose is.. [insert word here]

3. iamclan avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:20 AM By: iamclan

DaGent wrote:
    iamclan wrote:
    DaGent wrote:
    "Back to the topic" ..

When did the topic change from chris brown??

These cb fans I tell ya..

LOL you know you need to quit,lol just breaking ppl spirits and shit,lol smh
    Its Pink Friday Hoe!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO, I'm going to stop. .... For now.

umhmm, wont be for long i c u like wreaking havoc
    Its Pink Friday Hoe!!!!!!!!!!

4. VanitysRevenge avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:21 AM By: VanitysRevenge

DaGent wrote:
    xNotoriousVain wrote:
    DaGent wrote:
    xNotoriousVain wrote:
    anywhore
    didn't HB say she wants to do a song with him & his dancing electrifies her? i'll wait....

Woman, shut the hell up. LOL.. I'm not here for your feelings. I don't care what Nicki said... I have a mind of my own and I can post whatever the hell I want. So you will stay mad and you will stay waiting because no one gives a fuck about you or chris brown. Now who gon check me??

Oops. Oh yea.. take yo ass to chrisbrown.com if you want to be his groupie..

Ohh yea.. {harlem shakes}

nigga shut the fuck up fuck you're opinion you're a fuckin #carbomb no one cares about you're hate cause he'll just bone your mom you look like a fuckin idiot to come to a post just to hate. his middle finger >>>>>> your whole damn exsistance. i love Nicki but i stan for Chris no one else. who you finna try? aint me bitch.
    Forgiving/Forgetting
    All
    My
    Enemies/Enviers

My mom doesn't fuck with women beaters, she's too classy for that. She has too much respect for that, as for you.. I can't say the same, you're a child that has chris dick so far up your ass, you don't realize he has no respect for women at all. Now listen you little bitch get the fuck off this site if you stan for chris, because here is NOT where you belong you confused groupie. I'm not here for your false accusations and assumptions, because we all know, Nicki Minaj >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chris Brown. And who'sgoingtocheckme.com/NotYourRemedialAss .. Bitch you will not be up in here talking that chris brown shit when this is mypinkfriday.com = A NICKI MINAJ SITE. not no myfistwillbeatyourfacebitch.com = Chris Brown Site. #Dismissed

blah blah blah nigga you make no sense. no respect for woman, stupid ass he made a fuckin mistake & you don't even know what happened. seems you need to check into rihfailed rehab hun. i can be on w/e damn site i want to kay bitch? you can sit now
    Forgiving/Forgetting
    All
    My
    Enemies/Enviers

5. DaGent avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:26 AM By: DaGent

I made no sense? Could it be you have no common sense? Is that why I didn't make sense?

I'm done, it's obvious you don't even know what respect means.

Have a good one you shit head.

and keep supporting female abuse ! yeah ! yeah ! yeah !

6. VanitysRevenge avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:41 AM By: VanitysRevenge

*yawns* the woman beater jokes are so 2009, anything new?
    Forgiving/Forgetting
    All
    My
    Enemies/Enviers

7. mara avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 11:15 AM By: mara

i LOVE Breezy!! i think he is the most talented artist out.
    I support him since 2005 & i will never stop that.
    i don't care what people say, he's the fucking best and
    i'm obsessed with him..

8. DaGent avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 11:29 AM By: DaGent

You fail to realize that they aren't jokes. They are FACTS. Oops.
    ----------------------------------------------

9. hevsvip avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 12:41 PM By: hevsvip

why you all gotta argue on my post? why you gotta click this if you disagree? leave people be, nobodys opinion matters but yourself. and i do use Chris' forum, but i love Nicki too, and this board is titles "Music Room" where we can talk bout who we want. your opinion dosen't matter. F.A.M.E.

10. DaGent avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:47 PM By: DaGent

hevsvip wrote:
    why you all gotta argue on my post? why you gotta click this if you disagree? leave people be, nobodys opinion matters but yourself. and i do use Chris' forum, but i love Nicki too, and this board is titles "Music Room" where we can talk bout who we want. your opinion dosen't matter. F.A.M.E.

UgAlay bitch, why are you speaking.. when no one asked you? Get that promoting chris brown out of here. I'm going to delete this shit.. Since I work for mypinkfriday.com .. >=] keep it clean or I just my remove you both. YEA it says music room and talk about them. So if you made a post about chris brown, in this music room.. where you can state your opinions.. I'M GOING TO STATE WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THE WOMEN BOPPER. Plus.. I never said I disliked his music.
    -Mose is.. [Handsome]

11. hevsvip avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:59 PM By: hevsvip

DaGent wrote:
    hevsvip wrote:

UgAlay bitch, why are you speaking.. when no one asked you? Get that promoting chris brown out of here. I'm going to delete this shit.. Since I work for mypinkfriday.com .. >=] keep it clean or I just my remove you both. YEA it says music room and talk about them. So if you made a post about chris brown, in this music room.. where you can state your opinions.. I'M GOING TO STATE WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THE WOMEN BOPPER. Plus.. I never said I disliked his music.
    -Mose is.. [Handsome]

basically, no. i'll do what i like |-)

12. Roman&Shady avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 5:07 PM By: Roman&Shady

i lost respect for him after he beat Rihanna
    Pink Friday 11/22/10

13. NaimahMinaj avatar

Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 3:56 PM By: NaimahMinaj

love him but sadly he's banned from the UK :-(

14. RobinLoveeee avatar

Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 8:53 PM By: RobinLoveeee

CB music is the bomb!
    *Im Jalynlicioussss!*

15. WantedBarbie69 avatar

Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 12:58 PM By: WantedBarbie69

Two words......future husband. Has anyone heard his new mixtape "In my zone 2" It's fire.......simply amazing.
    Hiippiie Barbiie.peaceloveminaj.

16. mxnbarbie714 avatar

Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 3:15 PM By: mxnbarbie714

I Love Chris Brownie :D

17. Mimi J avatar

Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 4:01 PM By: Mimi J

Whoa Drama Photobucket
    Mawwwh!

Newsletter Signup