IDareUBambi avatar

New Michael Jackson Album

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 8:31 AM By: IDareUBambi

With all the controversy surrounding this about some of these songs being Michael Jackson, is anyone going to bother buying the new album?

Replies to this posting

1. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

RE: New Michael Jackson Album

Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 7:51 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

I heard "Monster" and got to say WOW! I love MJ forever and always.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

2. Tyneshia avatar

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 10:33 AM By: Tyneshia

I like some of the songs on his album, I will buy his albums in the future.

3. IDareUBambi avatar

Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 11:57 PM By: IDareUBambi

It's horrible.

All of the songs are cut and pasted together.

Three of the songs - "Monster", "Keep Your Head Up", and "Breaking News" aren't even him. Those are an impersonator. They don't even sound like him.

The only songs I like are "Hollywood Tonight", "Best of Joy", and "Much Too Soon".

No one is going to trust them to put out decent albums. No one will buy them if they're going to be as lousy and half-ass as this "Michael" album is. They should be ashamed.

They're going to spend the next 10 years destroying his catalog.

4. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 5:48 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

I thought they might be impersonators at first, but then I thought come on who can impersonate the KING seriously? And if they could why would they waste there talent like that.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

5. #1KINGKEN avatar

Re: New Michael Jackson Album

Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 8:58 AM By: #1KINGKEN

IDareUBambi wrote:
    It's horrible.

All of the songs are cut and pasted together.

Three of the songs - "Monster", "Keep Your Head Up", and "Breaking News" aren't even him. Those are an impersonator. They don't even sound like him.

The only songs I like are "Hollywood Tonight", "Best of Joy", and "Much Too Soon".

No one is going to trust them to put out decent albums. No one will buy them if they're going to be as lousy and half-ass as this "Michael" album is. They should be ashamed.

They're going to spend the next 10 years destroying his catalog.

I agree... I feel it's disrespectful to his legacy... And to actually have the jackson family go public about this album says more then enough for me... I feel the media and record labels have made enough money off of the GREAT MICHAEL JACKSON... So as out of respect for him and his music I don't think I could support this album... #TeamMichaelJackson

6. FridayDiamond avatar

Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 1:58 PM By: FridayDiamond

Well i'm a huge fan of his and if it means impersonators are singing some of his songs then so be it,let his music live on.People will listen to these songs and then realise his creative talent and hear the rest of his music. I for one would rather listen to these impersonators than someone like Cheryl Cole who mimes all the time. R.I.P a hero.

Newsletter Signup