Replies to this posting

1. MissMayaMyaMia avatar

Re: THE QUEEN: RIHANNA

Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 3:46 AM By: MissMayaMyaMia

Seen her when she came to the UK and again this November shes wiked

2. iBARBiiEGiiRL avatar

RE: THE QUEEN: RIHANNA

Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 10:45 AM By: iBARBiiEGiiRL

adore her, NickiMinaj&Rihana need MORE songs together.

3. barbzqt avatar

Raining Men

Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 10:31 AM By: barbzqt

hrmmmmm, I have had this song on repeat for a couple of days now.

Hello everyone!1

4. Mr. Roman Z. avatar

Re: Raining Men

Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 6:37 PM By: Mr. Roman Z.

I lOVE NICKIS PArt! Anyway Riri what rhytms with your name are you vactioning up in chili

5. DynamiicDreek avatar

RE: Raining Men

Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 10:34 AM By: DynamiicDreek

dhatz my sonq! "I ain't tripping cause your money money long long long"
    - `^` [ C.J. Dha Great ] `^`

6. SimonVenekeo avatar

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 7:54 AM By: SimonVenekeo

I love it too!! When I meet her, I'm going to ask if she's made any plan with Ri for the Loud re-release.

7. JacyMinaj avatar

Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 8:03 AM By: JacyMinaj

Raining Men is LIFE! ITS RAINING MEN,fat bitches.

8. 5star Barbie avatar

Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 6:02 AM By: 5star Barbie

JacyMinaj wrote:
    Raining Men is LIFE! ITS RAINING MEN,fat bitches.

cool song
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

9. Mr. Roman Z. avatar

Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 11:43 AM By: Mr. Roman Z.

Lol Yea! Its Raining Men..Fat bitches XD

10. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Whats your opinion on Rihanna?

Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 10:47 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

I love Rihanna a lot, but I want to know what you all think of her. Nicki clearly loves her. Do you?

11. Mishela avatar

Re: Whats your opinion on Rihanna?

Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 12:00 PM By: Mishela

love her too :)
    but she comes in the 3rd place, waaay after nicki and right after gaga :D

12. PandaGazzum avatar

RE: Whats your opinion on Rihanna?

Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 1:05 PM By: PandaGazzum

in my opinion I don't really like her..... for some reason her wording of stuff comes off as 'shade' to me.... like I think it was last year VMA's when she accepted her award or something she said 'Nicki Minaj is the only one who could pull off a green wig and look good' *giggle giggle* ( ~_~) ahaha I probably read to much into it but I still just don't really like her... I think she shades Nicki to compliment her 'stardom' ... like sayin' Nicki has a 'thing' to her that people like but they love her for being a star..... ok LOL subtle shade but I see it ~ Rihanna bitch I don't love the way you lie
    :I sorry to the RiRi army ~ you can shoot me in 3...2..1.

13. CakeWannaMiNAJ avatar

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 1:48 AM By: CakeWannaMiNAJ

when she first came out i loved her, she's beautiful, she's got an amazing voice.

when she dated Chris Brown i started to not like her, not because she was dating CB, cause i don't like him either. i've never really like Chris Brown, so that was not the reason why i start to dislike Rihanna. i guess i dislike her cause she's changed, she's no longer that rihanna that first came out. like she got beaten up then she went back to CB again like she's not afraid to get beat up again. and her hairstyles is weird. i mean, Nicki's got amazing hair styles, people says they're weird looking but i think all her hair styles are amazing.

Anyways...

When the Fly music video came out, i started to like her again. she looks so pretty.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    YOUTUBE = www.youtube.com/itsLADiiEKAY
    TWiTTER = www.twitter.com/CakeWannaMiNAJ
    TUMBLR = http://cakewannaminaj.tumblr.com

14. PinkBARB_Minaj avatar

Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 10:38 PM By: PinkBARB_Minaj

When she first came out, I liked her she was cool..
    But when she came out with "Umbrella" that was a whole new Rihanna
    && I didn't really like her as much..
    But what really caused me to stop liking the bitch is when I found out she was dating my future hubby Chris Brown
    Like seriously, I hated her ever since and I still do..
    I honestly do not see why she's even famous
    The bitch is talentless; she CANNOT sing, CANNOT dance, DOES NOT write her own music,
    && without the help of her STYLIST, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't know how to dress either..
    But she is a pretty girl; with MAKE-UP, that is...
    && no I'm not a hater at all, I just don't appreciate bitches with no talent who still get the privelege of being in the music industry..

15. Hollydoee avatar

Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 8:45 AM By: Hollydoee

Nicki is in 1st while Riri is in second...Gaga maybe 3rd

16. Mark75 avatar

Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 12:10 PM By: Mark75

after seeing her on tv, I like her but there is something about her persona that says trouble kinda like if u see a nice girl at the store but her rides waiting with the windows tinted and u see smoke seeping out with some badass beat thumping..u want to approach but better judgement says maybe
    I shouldnt then again after the CB fiasco on grammy night if that was the case I guess I'd have expected a light show like on amateur night at the apollo,SHES REASL COOL tho

17. Alicesan avatar

Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 6:57 PM By: Alicesan

I like Rihanna as a person and I listen to her music now and then. She seems to just live her life as she best can and sees it fit and that to me is a quality that I like in persons especially when they do it despite what others say or do or feel about them.
    In My book that makes her a winner.
    Its been interesting to see her evolved from this underground Caribbean artiste doing tracks with Caribbean artistes to releasing her first album when I was in primary and now her being an international pop icon.

18. SarahMarag1625 avatar

Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 9:12 PM By: SarahMarag1625

Well i dont like rihanna and im not hatin its just that she thinks she could steal nicki minaj away and i dont want to share onika i love her to death more then rihanna loves her. Rihanna is always tapping her on the butt and dat just makes me jealous because i never even saw nicki minaj and i love her. i bought her albulm i wuold always vote for her and every thing and it's not fair. i love rihanna in the lords way but i just dont like her. i mean like, im a girl to , a eleven going on to twelve and i love her but oveusly shes to old for me to mary her and i want money so i my family could be good also.
    ps i love you nicki minaj ( and onik ai tried adding you and you wont accept it :( )
    Sarah Marag

19. Malsrockss avatar

Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 10:20 AM By: Malsrockss

lucky bitch got to touch nickis ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love her shes herself and everything everyone said about why they DONT like her is exactly why I DO like her - because shes herself no mattter what
    with love!

20. EbonySpeaks avatar

Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 8:50 AM By: EbonySpeaks

I think you guys are going pretty hard on Rihanna, she isn't all of that bad of a person or what we see from her in the entertainment industry. She has her own style like everyone else. Concerning her dating Chris, everyone makes choice that they sometimes regret, who knows why she dated him, but I don't think she should be hated on for that.

Newsletter Signup