Benicus avatar

Rihanna

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 3:09 AM By: Benicus

Chat about Rihanna

Replies to this posting

1. Lewis_Bennett avatar

RE: Whats your opinion on Rihanna?

Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 6:33 PM By: Lewis_Bennett

Love RiRi! Definitely apart of the #RihannaNavy!!
    ~Have a BLACKBERRY? Then add my pin 2384C51C & ill invite you to the Barbz & Kenz group!~

2. Alicesan avatar

Re: New Music: Rihanna- You Da One

Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 6:13 PM By: Alicesan

Talk That Talk,as an album over all isn't bad.
    You Da One Is A Pretty Good Song.
    The Music Video...Still Looking For Words To Describe It.

3. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

RE: New Music: Rihanna- You Da One

Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 4:09 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

I love the song and video :D amazing song about love
    Rated R Barbie

4. ninjabarbie94 avatar

RE: Whats your opinion on Rihanna?

Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 3:32 PM By: ninjabarbie94

Omg i adore Rihanna, i have since pon de replay :) She has so mch talent and she always looks so beautiful whatever shes wearing :) I must admit though i do prefer the old rihanna to the new one. She has changed so much, and she seems a lil bit to over confident with things sometimes but it doesnt mean i dont love her. And i love the fact that her and Nicki are really close aswell, they look like they have a laugh together and i love it how everytime Nicki and Riri are together she always fondles Nicki lol :) Atm im loving her new album 'Talk that talk' Its different frome evrything else she has done but still a really epic and inspirational album :) muuuaaahhh shoutout to Nicki and Rihanna the baddest bitches in the game!!!! xoxoxo
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

5. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Re: Whats your opinion on Rihanna?

Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 3:52 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

ninjabarbie94 wrote:
    Omg i adore Rihanna, i have since pon de replay :) She has so mch talent and she always looks so beautiful whatever shes wearing :) I must admit though i do prefer the old rihanna to the new one. She has changed so much, and she seems a lil bit to over confident with things sometimes but it doesnt mean i dont love her. And i love the fact that her and Nicki are really close aswell, they look like they have a laugh together and i love it how everytime Nicki and Riri are together she always fondles Nicki lol :) Atm im loving her new album 'Talk that talk' Its different frome evrything else she has done but still a really epic and inspirational album :) muuuaaahhh shoutout to Nicki and Rihanna the baddest bitches in the game!!!! xoxoxo
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/[/quot

I agree my lovey. Nicki and RiRi do make an awesome match!
    LOL to all who are hating on her becoz she got to touch Nicki's ass...GROW UP. You're entitled to your opinion, but if you're actually going to base your opinion on jealousy and envy, it shows your true colours instantly.
    But then again, you guys made really valid points, its just becoz I'm so biased that I might not agree, but I'll get over it :D
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RIHANNA NAVY BITCH

6. Shegzyjagzz avatar

RE: Re: Whats your opinion on Rihanna?

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 3:59 AM By: Shegzyjagzz

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    ninjabarbie94 wrote:

LOL to all who are hating on her becoz she got to touch Nicki's ass...GROW UP. You're entitled to your opinion, but if you're actually going to base your opinion on jealousy and envy, it shows your true colours instantly.
    But then again, you guys made really valid points, its just becoz I'm so biased that I might not agree, but I'll get over it :D
    RIHANNA NAVY BITCH

7. Shegzyjagzz avatar

RE: Re: Whats your opinion on Rihanna?

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 4:04 AM By: Shegzyjagzz

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    ninjabarbie94 wrote:

RIHANNA NAVY BITCH

i luv dis page

8. zachzenda avatar

RE: Rihanna

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 4:55 AM By: zachzenda

Yes, she is my favourite singer. Her voice and the appearance are incredible.
    Water Fed Pole Window Cleaning services.

9. Lou-E avatar

Fri, May 25, 2012 at 10:41 AM By: Lou-E

I love Rihanna she is one of my fave artists, tbh! Nicki and Riri are my top faves of ALL TIME!!!
    Lou-E ... http://www.youtube.com/user/LouisVal100

10. Ellavader avatar

Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 3:33 AM By: Ellavader

She is an awesome artist who is blessed with a miraculous voice. I’m really fond of her.
    I am searching for reliable damp proofing solutions for my damp walls

11. asdf avatar

Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 8:25 PM By: asdf

we are the world's leading online iphone 5 accessories website for high quality and cheap price. Our iphone 5 cases are brand new,high capacity .

12. Angel Haze And Nicki avatar

Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 8:46 AM By: Angel Haze And Nicki

I really like Rihanna and I feel bad for her since she is addicted to drugs now...she is gorgeous!!!!!! Her and Nicki are the two best artists alive:)
    SJAM

13. Mishela avatar

Re: Rihanna

Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 3:13 PM By: Mishela

i'm hooked on Diamonds :D listening to it over and over again

14. kylemj avatar

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 8:33 AM By: kylemj

luv Rhi, thinking about going to Diamonds concert :)

15. Angie_ avatar

Re: Rihanna

Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 12:52 PM By: Angie_

I love her so much.She's so pretty and talented.

16. Mamosha avatar

Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 8:45 AM By: Mamosha

She's very beautiful but I don't liked where she sing with Drake :S

Newsletter Signup