Benicus avatar

Lil Kim

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:07 AM By: Benicus

Chat about Lil Kim

Replies to this posting

1. BaRbiE*BxTCH avatar

RE: Stupid Lil Kim

Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 12:03 AM By: BaRbiE*BxTCH

i can sum up lil kim in three words : DA DUNN DUNN !

"ima winner mami, your careers a gamble !"

2. iK33MII avatar

Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 7:00 AM By: iK33MII

I am ohhdee tired of this chick like serious Lil Kim #sitchoassALLTHEWAYdown
    -----------------------------------
    http://twitter.com/KEEMII_R_US
    http://facebook.com/prince.keemii

3. PINKFRIDAY2211 avatar

Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 1:01 PM By: PINKFRIDAY2211

THE SONG IS WHACK AS HELL,KIM IS ALL THE WAY WHACK & SHE NEEDS 2 GET SUMWHERE, & #SITYAASSDOWN #ALLTHEWAYDOWN
    SHE'S BEEN DA DUN DUN...ITZ ALL ABOUT THT #PINKFRIDAYHOE

4. PINKFRIDAY2211 avatar

Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 1:12 PM By: PINKFRIDAY2211

SHE NEEDS 2 #SITHAASSDOWN!!!!!!
    #SHUTTHEHELLUP!!!!!!
    SHE'S #DADUNDUN!!!!!!

5. TeamMinajChild avatar

Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 2:03 PM By: TeamMinajChild

A VIDEO!?!? HAHA! She's such a dumb ass..you know how Key's did that shit? And NO ONE WATCHED IT, i mean check her twitter fans, her facebook fans. SHE NOT FKING WITH NICKI MINAJ by a long shot!
    * $ TREY $ *

6. laurenthayer avatar

Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 3:07 PM By: laurenthayer

lil kim needs to go back to doing what she was doing before...in otherwords nothing. She had her time and now she needs to let nicki have hers

7. Harajuku_Barbie80 avatar

Re: Stupid Lil Kim

Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 3:40 PM By: Harajuku_Barbie80

First off what happened to LIl Kim's face?! hahaha Second. Lil Kim is wack because she has Keys writin her rhymes ...cuz she washed up. for real
    Love Always & Forever ~ Kelly
    "Our worst fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us."

8. LatinaBarbie3 avatar

LIL KRIM FREE ZONE

Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 3:54 PM By: LatinaBarbie3

i don't think she should be mention not even one bit on this website this is a NICKI MINAJ zone only .. which should only be focus on her

9. iK33MII avatar

RE: LIL KRIM FREE ZONE

Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 6:44 PM By: iK33MII

G[K]BR @ "KRIM" ::applauds:: iAgree tho

10. CrystalAnnick avatar

RE: LIL KRIM FREE ZONE

Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 7:17 PM By: CrystalAnnick

I agree.

11. ItsPinkFridayWOE avatar

RE: nicki vs lil kim?

Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 8:24 PM By: ItsPinkFridayWOE

Well DUUH Nicki Minaj !!! lol and i don't even know why you said nicki vs lil kim you should of said nicki vs biggie, maino, mobb deep and 50 cent cause that bxtch didn't write her shxt i mean gimmie the link of someone sayin Timmy wrote her own shxt other then biggie of course he goin say she doo it was his girl and i always say this he wrote HARDCORE cause the lyrics sounded just like him and how timmy act she to fuckin sweet to be spittin that hard and i think biggie left a book of rhymes wen he died and wen she used dem all she took a 5 YEAR REST and now she wanna come back and attack nicki cause you BROKE wit dat weak ass "Black Friday" wtf at least nicki write her shxt and its been confirmed by Ye', Jay Z, Rick Ross, Wayne, Drake, Fendi, etc. all kinds of big names !!! unlike timmy she even worked wit jay and he neva said she CONFIRMED she write her own shxt smh ! So the best hands down is NICKI lyrics wise and looks wise and smart she didn't fuck up her face or get big tits for a nigga to like her it just came natural for her :)
    -RicanBarbie

12. JustRay1991 avatar

Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 6:44 AM By: JustRay1991

Personally imo i think Lil Kim is a great rapper, I love and adore her music. I dont like her as person at the moment. Nicki is definitely prettier than her. Nicki will be more successful than her any other rappper for the mere fact that she understands this business. The rap is business is more than just rapping, you got to have creativity and the business sense and nicki has that. To me Nicki is sweeter n more playful which I love. Lil kim to me is always the same thing, she always "trying to be hard" and talking about sex and how much she got. And all thats cool, but she needs to be more versatile n different. Nicki talks about everything which I really love and appreciate. Nicki is going to go far in this business and be very successful. Im with her all the way to.

13. BeeMinaj avatar

Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 7:59 AM By: BeeMinaj

she blew up her competition.
    annihilated them actually.
    of course they're mad. Especially Lil Kim. Have you listened to her entire Angie Martinez interview? Fall as the past queen B Kim. You're time was up after "How Many Licks". We loved you then and we love you now but it's time for someone to actually do something in this game for the females. Where you been? You left us hangin Kim. Nicki saved us. She took the opportunity to finally have females be represented.
    You're da-dun dun boo boo. Get over it and sit your ass down.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&
    Lil Kim did NOT have blond hair first. Mary J Blige did. And technically, Mary didn't have it first either. Some hood bitch did. #imjustsayin And last I checked, Mary ain't claim Kim was biting.
    Nicki is like no other. People only compare her to Kim because they're two light skinned females that rap.
    Nick has a whole different flow than Kim. a better one at that.

we love you Nicki =D
    *BeeMinaj*

14. TeamMinaj UD avatar

Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 11:19 AM By: TeamMinaj UD

NIcki's Better in soooo mannny wayyys!
    Kim is mad cuz nicki is now
    and she was then.
    Nickis dissss wasss haaarder than kims.
    even if kimms diss was better ( which it wasn't) Nicki styll wouldve won cuz
    all kim got is herself and Nicki got the whole young money crew behind her.
    ~!`Team Minaj'!~

15. TeamMinaj UD avatar

Re: nicki vs lil kim?

Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 11:20 AM By: TeamMinaj UD

RiicanBarbie wrote:
    Well DUUH Nicki Minaj !!! lol and i don't even know why you said nicki vs lil kim you should of said nicki vs biggie, maino, mobb deep and 50 cent cause that bxtch didn't write her shxt i mean gimmie the link of someone sayin Timmy wrote her own shxt other then biggie of course he goin say she doo it was his girl and i always say this he wrote HARDCORE cause the lyrics sounded just like him and how timmy act she to fuckin sweet to be spittin that hard and i think biggie left a book of rhymes wen he died and wen she used dem all she took a 5 YEAR REST and now she wanna come back and attack nicki cause you BROKE wit dat weak ass "Black Friday" wtf at least nicki write her shxt and its been confirmed by Ye', Jay Z, Rick Ross, Wayne, Drake, Fendi, etc. all kinds of big names !!! unlike timmy she even worked wit jay and he neva said she CONFIRMED she write her own shxt smh ! So the best hands down is NICKI lyrics wise and looks wise and smart she didn't fuck up her face or get big tits for a nigga to like her it just came natural for her :)
    -RicanBarbie

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    ~!`Team Minaj'!~

16. twinspice avatar

Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 8:58 AM By: twinspice

well obviously i think nicki is much better. i did not grow up with kim's music and cant understand why kim is being so bitchy when she doesnt even have any music out. in the first place there shouldnt even be a 'dispute'. they are both great but kim is dragging herself down with all her talk. dropping a diss song black friday on thanksgiving. WTH on a day where u give thanks, nicki still on yo mind, dont u have anything else to do??????? i cant even get started on foxy brown who going to jump right in the middle. why cant BLACK FEMALE RAPPERS get along??? why do we have to choose sides????? smdh

17. iK33MII avatar

Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 9:35 AM By: iK33MII

When Biggie died so did Kim's career

18. StaxGloSongz avatar

Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 9:41 AM By: StaxGloSongz

nicki iz wayy betta den lil ken i mean lil kim... she needz 2 stop hatin on nicki js cuz nicki took ha spot.. n wen nicki gt ha body dne she looked like a barbie bt wen lil kim gt herz dne dey made ha look like ken n MJ so she needz 2 stop.. i fx wit nicki all da wayy.. nicki go hard n i luv every 1 of ha songz

19. MonsterMinaj avatar

"Cuntie's Revenge" New Gay Rap

Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 9:45 AM By: MonsterMinaj

Check out my new single "Cuntie's Revenge" as my alter-ego Ken-Barb here at ReverbNation http://t.co/f3SsMR1
    If you like it, you can even download it for free there!
    **Warning Explicit Content*
    Feel free to leave comments!

-KenBarb aka MonterMinaj

20. BarbzB avatar

Re: nicki vs lil kim?

Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 10:15 AM By: BarbzB

I just wish it would end because im tired of it.!

Newsletter Signup