Lil Kim

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:07 AM By: Benicus

Chat about Lil Kim

Replies to this posting

1. Katapillar avatar

Re: Why so Many Lil Kim Fans on Here Wow.!!! :/

Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 12:17 PM By: Katapillar

Ashley RealGirl wrote:
    Ok why do you naive people feel the need to protect your sacred queen Barbie from the evil Lil Kim "demons". Oh no! "Lil Kim people like don't have like thier first amendment rights on Queen Barbie's website, because its like its own country!" Haha don't make me laugh, you guys are a waste of brain matter. You guys are a following of a materialistic and spoiled American society. I hope none of you run my country, it would be a disgrace. I do not hate, I speak my mind and if you actually had something substantial and important to write about then i would commend you. But your arguements are on a lower level of thinking and are filled with logical fallacies which invalidate and discredit your opinion. So next time dont waste your breath.

Talk about a waste of brain matter. Stop using big words and phrases you found online. Go hate somewhere else. No one wants to run your lame ass country, either. Where the eff did that even come from? So lame. Oh well, that means Nick is doing her job.

GIFSoup

2. Ashley RealGirl avatar

RE: Why so Many Lil Kim Fans on Here Wow.!!! :/

Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 1:34 PM By: Ashley RealGirl

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! See your arguement would make sense if you understood half of ewhat i said you dumb brainwashed little girl. Just because you don't understand the words i say doesn't mean I looked them up on the internet. Actually i'm putting my public schooling to good use unlike your tax money wasting being. I actually pay attention in a college level class English 101; its a rhetorical class involving the manipulation of language to better prove your arguementive statements. obviously somebody has not been to college.

3. PandaGazzum avatar

Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 1:45 PM By: PandaGazzum

We feel the need to defend Nicki from the Krimlins because we have made love for Nicki while they insultin' Nicki on a 'NICKI FAN SITE' and not just a fan site but a 'OFFICIAL NICKI SITE' so why would they be around here? oh yeah I forgot being a hater can be a full time occupation for some people. I just don't understand the reasoning behind them taking time out of their lives to insult Nicki whether it is leaving blogs on this site, leaving hundreds of comments in a particular topic insulting Nicki (which are usually the same comment repeated over and over) I mean even skipping to page 10 in the same topic sometimes you'll see the same hater's comment from page one reiterating itself.

It is truly sad that that the success of Nicki Minaj, the KING HARAJUKU BARBIE, is the causality of the haters appearing on this site. The haters that are on this site is non-sequitor to the reasoning for why this site is even up in the first place, where we, the 'Barbz n' Kenbarbz' can stay updated with the one person we all hold dear to us and show our mad love for her. I personally am not too troubled with the Krimlins around here because I know they low key fans, I mean you can't be thinking 24/7 about Nicki and not be.

anyways MAD LOVE FOR THE BARBZ N' KENBARBZ! and of course the KING HB!

"Still I rise
    Still I fight
    Still I might crack a smile
    Keep my eyes on da prize, see my haters tell 'em HI!"

4. Ashley RealGirl avatar

Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 2:03 PM By: Ashley RealGirl

Ok so my whole point people is that the mainstream music of today is degrading and idiotic. Its a disgrace to this country and makes me ashamed to live in this country. I don't appreciate the low quality, mindless music she produces. I want to hear about something real. Who remembers bob marley? Who remembers music that made a difference. I target Minaj because sure shes the first influential female rapper but what does that count for when she sings about bull shit! Thats so upsetting to me, she has this power and she uses it to GET YOUR MONEY. She says it over and over again and thats all shes ever been after as well as several other mainstream artist. Shes not an artist, she a manufactured piece of plastic, like she said shes a barbie.

5. Dutty avatar

Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 2:04 PM By: Dutty

Thats a good question!! I had to tell this hoe to kick rocks...

6. PandaGazzum avatar

Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 2:13 PM By: PandaGazzum

hell girl, I'm chasing money....ain't we all?!?! ahahaha are you on other artist sites as well? like Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, etc., etc. or are you just on Nicki? because your words may be speaking your mind but it sure sounds like a hater.
    I got mad love for Bob Marley.... all the polys bump that music :)

7. Ashley RealGirl avatar

Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 2:50 PM By: Ashley RealGirl

Well i like you because youre willing to argue some good points. I dont listen to pop music so other artists dont matter to me but particularly this morning a strike of anger ran through my body because i had seen a minaj video. I don't wish to pursue this website much farther than expressing my opinion and getting my feelings on the situation out. If Nicki were to write a song that was like born tis way (because that is a moraaly beneficial song) I would feel better about her influencing our young and future society. Im glad you like bob marley

8. PandaGazzum avatar

Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 2:58 PM By: PandaGazzum

don't worry I like you too! :] friends?! ahaha

9. NaNa Minaj avatar

Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 7:16 AM By: NaNa Minaj

I AGREE WITH ALL MY NICKIS BARBS N KENS,..NOW AS FOR KIM..SHE WAS GOOD WHEN SHE WAS AROUND N I PAY CREDIT N RESPECT WHERE ITS DO BUT WAT I RLY WANNA KNO IS WHY DO SHE HATE NIKCI SO MUCH? WHEN ALL NICKI ALWAYS PAID HER MHAD PROPS N RESPECT. I THINK DAT IF IT WASNT FOR NICKIS STYLE NOBODY WOULD OF EVEN REMEMBERD KIM. NICKI BASICALLY BROUGHT HER BACK SO KIM BITCH HOP OFF HER DICK CUZ U SHOULD BE THANKING NICKI SMH STANK BITCH
    NANA THE HARUJUKU BLACK BARBIE! NEW YORK STAND UP!

10. 5star Barbie avatar

Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 9:39 AM By: 5star Barbie

is it something wrong with being a fan of both ?? because i love both nicki and lil kim i hate they beefing tho
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

11. Katapillar avatar

Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 9:50 AM By: Katapillar

Ashley RealGirl wrote:
    Ok so my whole point people is that the mainstream music of today is degrading and idiotic. Its a disgrace to this country and makes me ashamed to live in this country.

Here's an idea: Go to another country! Preferably one where females aren't allowed to speak their mind. That way, you don't embarrass yourself anymore!
    GIFSoup

12. fabcat avatar

Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 10:04 AM By: fabcat

Ashley RealGirl wrote:
    Ok so my whole point people is that the mainstream music of today is degrading and idiotic. Its a disgrace to this country and makes me ashamed to live in this country. I don't appreciate the low quality, mindless music she produces. I want to hear about something real. Who remembers bob marley? Who remembers music that made a difference. I target Minaj because sure shes the first influential female rapper but what does that count for when she sings about bull shit! Thats so upsetting to me, she has this power and she uses it to GET YOUR MONEY. She says it over and over again and thats all shes ever been after as well as several other mainstream artist. Shes not an artist, she a manufactured piece of plastic, like she said shes a barbie.

Technically, we are all after money. Artist's are in the business ether cause its what they love doing, or cause their trying to make money. And Nicki doesn't just talk about money, but she has the right to speak her mind. Whatever she raps about, its because she wants to talk about it, and because she can.

And if you ask me, talking about money is better than talking about sex, like most rappers.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Race is but a skin color, age is but a number, religion is a belief, sexuality is of who you love, and gender is but a few body parts. None matter." --Me

13. Calvin.O.MINAJ avatar

RE: Nicki Minaj (DISS LIL kim) NICKI Stand up!!!!

Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 4:24 PM By: Calvin.O.MINAJ

Nicki MINAJ ATE LIL KIM !!!

14. Boss_Barb avatar

Re: Nicki Minaj (DISS LIL kim) NICKI Stand up!!!!

Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 2:22 AM By: Boss_Barb

Ashley RealGirl wrote:
    If this is Nicki Minaj "going hard" than she sucks compared to Kim. Her arguement broken down is "Lil Kim is old, uses paypal and her last and first name is tradgedy; therefore I'm better." She uses several arguementive fallacies such as non-sequitor and faulty analogy as well as faulty causality. She is no master of rhetorical schemes and tropes (in dumber terms she sucks at writing). The beat is ok but damn you all really think that its ok for some one so bad at rapping and someone who is so fake to discredit someone who worked with Biggie? Thats like Lil Wayne saying he's better than Tupac. Anyways don't buy either of these GIRL's songs. This whole arguement is a scam to get your money.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

Nicki .. SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYED Kim.
    Da..Dun..Dun.
    Its that Bossy Barb xo
    Follow me @BossBarb on Twitter...
    Request to be my Friend!

15. Boss_Barb avatar

Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 2:35 AM By: Boss_Barb

I am starting to gt sick of seeing their HIDEOUS Krimlin faces on here.
    Its that Bossy Barb xo
    Follow me @BossBarb on Twitter...
    Request to be my Friend!

16. IlyNIC avatar

Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 12:28 PM By: IlyNIC

i would really like to know that too. i mean after i saw "itskingsleyybitch" on youtube talking about lil kim selling out paypal.. i was like ok bitch you really need to #sityoassdown now cuz if you braggin about paypal, you have truly reached rock bottom. and how CAN you be a fan of both?! new kim and old kim are two different ppl. i WAS a fan of lil kim til she diss my HB. not cool at ALL. she need to scoot her dusty PUSSY ass over and let somebody in the light. that somebody being our Queen Barbie.(:
    Dolly Lama

17. Kamorion B. avatar

.. LIL KIM A HATER

Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 3:50 PM By: Kamorion B.

I LOVE THIS SONG TRAGEDY.. LOVE IT WHEN SHE SAY... LOOK AT YEW NOW HOE U JUS TRAGIC..:) ! DO U LIKE THE SONG?.!
    Kamorion B.

18. IlyNIC avatar

Re: .. LIL KIM A HATER

Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 11:55 AM By: IlyNIC

I love it(:
    But when it comes to the HB, you cant expect nothing but greatness.
    Dolly Lama

19. SamanthaLaurynnn avatar

Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 3:19 PM By: SamanthaLaurynnn

Ignore them.

20. PINKFRIDAY2211 avatar

Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 3:42 PM By: PINKFRIDAY2211

JUST IGNORE THEM.....

Newsletter Signup