Benicus avatar

Lil Kim

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 4:07 AM By: Benicus

Chat about Lil Kim

Replies to this posting

1. MT5792 avatar

Re: Lil Kim

Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 12:32 PM By: MT5792

Not trying to be rude but why does kim have her own thread here?

2. ricardo07 avatar

RE: Lil Kim

Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 6:30 AM By: ricardo07

lil kim is just jealous, her moment of fame passed. she needs to move on :L

3. Nicki Minaj Geeker avatar

Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 7:46 AM By: Nicki Minaj Geeker

I LOVED Lil'Kim but what is she doing lately? NOTHING!
    She has disappointed so many of her fans.
    But when Nicki comes up she gets jelous and she decides to JUMP UP
    Like NOOOO #YOU'REBORING AS FUCK!
    -Ken

4. TayHollyWood avatar

Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:58 PM By: TayHollyWood

Roman_Ken wrote:
    No one would even be talking about lil kim if it wasn't for Nicki

But seriously, trying to be unbiased, i really just don't like her style and voice all that much.

I just think her time is up and she should just stop trying

all she does is focuses her energy hating on nicki, and if she would just focus on her and her music rather than Nicki she could make a somewhat respectable comeback. Right now, she's just making a fool of herself.

True statements
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

5. Angel Haze And Nicki avatar

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 11:50 AM By: Angel Haze And Nicki

Just saw An interview from a few weeks ago by Lil Kim...she looks like fucking MJ! Disgusting and irritating! Nicki is tha Queen and Kim is like her name says, lil....nuthin big!

6. PinkFridayForever avatar

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:52 AM By: PinkFridayForever

man F**k U LIL KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nicki Minaj Is The Queen Now HOE!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. New_Barbie avatar

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:55 AM By: New_Barbie

I love and respect The Queen Lil Kim. forever
    "Young Forever"

8. trishbabygirl avatar

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:52 AM By: trishbabygirl

okay this whole lets just bash lil kim is annoying and very childish. like honestly do your homwork little barbies. before you go out and call lil kim fake, and her rapping ability sucks you might want to check out her songs and videos before lil kim came at nicki minaj with her black friday diss. the proof is in the pudding and the way i see it is that nicki took lil kim's style. i hope you know back in the day the music industry was not really used to seeing any female rapper who dressed like outlandish like lil kim did. so it was lil kim who's name was barbie and wore the wigs, too. lil kim and foxy brown, trina, are the baddest female mc's period and for you to ever think that nicki minaj is anything diffarent from her raucnhy image than you are wrong. its hard being a femlae rapper anyway because it seems that this society does not really think of them as eqauls of thier male counterparts. they have to come with the lyrics harder and try to have this whole sex appeal to them. i must say it i hate female rapers anyway they can't do it like the men can i'm sorry. but when nicki minaj says suck my dick i'm like ugh really ? why do you have say that or lil kim even she says that too. why even try to act like male while rapping you can't get away with it. the best female rappers are queen latiah mc lyte, lauryn hill, saltn peppa, . like i said lil kim did not do anything wrong and nicki minaj just needs to acknowldge the fact that she owes lil kim for her image.
    YES I DID SOMEBODY BETTER TELL THEM YES I DID.

9. MothrfcknMonsterMinaj avatar

Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 11:05 PM By: MothrfcknMonsterMinaj

trishbabygirl wrote:
    okay this whole lets just bash lil kim is annoying and very childish. like honestly do your homwork little barbies. before you go out and call lil kim fake, and her rapping ability sucks you might want to check out her songs and videos before lil kim came at nicki minaj with her black friday diss. the proof is in the pudding and the way i see it is that nicki took lil kim's style. i hope you know back in the day the music industry was not really used to seeing any female rapper who dressed like outlandish like lil kim did. so it was lil kim who's name was barbie and wore the wigs, too. lil kim and foxy brown, trina, are the baddest female mc's period and for you to ever think that nicki minaj is anything diffarent from her raucnhy image than you are wrong. its hard being a femlae rapper anyway because it seems that this society does not really think of them as eqauls of thier male counterparts. they have to come with the lyrics harder and try to have this whole sex appeal to them. i must say it i hate female rapers anyway they can't do it like the men can i'm sorry. but when nicki minaj says suck my dick i'm like ugh really ? why do you have say that or lil kim even she says that too. why even try to act like male while rapping you can't get away with it. the best female rappers are queen latiah mc lyte, lauryn hill, saltn peppa, . like i said lil kim did not do anything wrong and nicki minaj just needs to acknowldge the fact that she owes lil kim for her image.
    YES I DID SOMEBODY BETTER TELL THEM YES I DID.

First of all, get your quote at the bottom right. Clearly #youahater
    Second of all, everybody is entitled to their opinion. Lil Kim isn't every ones cup of tea. Everybody has done their homework but, bottom line, they don't appreciate some lab rat coming up and talking shit about our queen. That's it plain and simple. Maybe you should do YOUR homework and read the comments above where people are saying they actually RESPECTED Kim until she disrespected HB.
    More importantly, why you all up on a Nicki forum sayin' that Nicki took Kims style? And that Nicki is nothing but sex appeal?
    Your obviously a hater trollin' for Kim.

Newsletter Signup