NickisTheTruth avatar

David Stones

Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:08 AM By: NickisTheTruth

Hey guys it's this new artist named David Stones who I've been listening to A LOT lately. I was wondering have anyone else ever heard of him cause I don't want to be alone hehe. He hangs out with that guy Cam'ron that Nicki had on I Am Your Leader. His older cousin is Buckshot aka the guy nicki was in the BET cypher with. I heard he's supposed to be some kinda Hip Hop legend but idk.

If you haven't heard of him yet tho you should check him out cause I don't like being the only one to like new artist cause I be all out in the public sangin' their songs while nobody else knows what the heck I'm talkin about lol. His mixtape is called
The Steppin Stone. My favorite song is #7 "Systm Bumpn" & #14 "She Do It". I be jammin' to those joints while my mother be lookin' at me like I'm craaaaaaaaazzzzzzzyyyyy hehe.

Replies to this posting

1. aliciab avatar

Re: David Stones

Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 10:54 AM By: aliciab

i get it
    $$$BLACKQUEEN$$$

2. NekaB avatar

RE: David Stones

Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 4:35 AM By: NekaB

I haven't heard of him before but I just did a quick google and read his Wikipedia page - David Stones Wiki

I listened to his song Boom Bap too and I like it. He shouts out Queen Nicki on it so that's a plus!

Thanks for the share I love finding new artist

Newsletter Signup