TayHollyWood avatar

ICE AGE!!!

Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 6:34 PM By: TayHollyWood

so I just seen the trailer, but I didn't hear Nicki yet. Maybe the second trailer. But Nicki auditioned for a part and didn't get it but they wrote her in the movie. So Nicki is suppose to play Hailey a wholly mammoth. Im thinking Hailey is Peaches home girl. Peaches is played by keke Palmer and is the daughter of manny and Ellie. im so excited. I wonder if Hailey likes wigs lol. Like she wears different plants and shit in her head. Wat about the faces the voices!!!! Me and my daughter cant wait. What do you guys think?
TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

Replies to this posting

  1. DANickster avatar

    RE: ICE AGE!!!

    Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 11:50 PM By: DANickster

    E.X.I.T.E.D
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

  2. TayHollyWood avatar

    RE: ICE AGE!!!

    Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 7:35 AM By: TayHollyWood

    And Drake as Ethan, a woolly mammoth who takes a liking to Peaches. So what if Nicki is his mom on the movie wtf! Lmao Martha!
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

  3. RomansBestie avatar

    RE: ICE AGE!!!

    Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 4:53 AM By: RomansBestie

    i saw the trailer too

  4. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

    RE: ICE AGE!!!

    Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 3:38 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

    Wish I had a daughter to take with me! :'(
    But yeah, Peaches is the daughter of those 2 huge mammoths right? I think Nicki will be perfect for a children's movie and it could get her a huge amount more of children's fans! (excuse my english if it isn't too good please)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

  5. TayHollyWood avatar

    RE: ICE AGE!!!

    Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 5:31 AM By: TayHollyWood

    Rated R Barbie wrote:
    Wish I had a daughter to take with me! :'(
    But yeah, Peaches is the daughter of those 2 huge mammoths right? I think Nicki will be perfect for a children's movie and it could get her a huge amount more of children's fans! (excuse my english if it isn't too good please)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....


    i know right. she'll be winning the kids choice award. awwwww girl u better not say that. these kids bad as hell. my daughter is 2 and is spoiled rotten and bad. but she loves nicki and she loves rihanna. when we get to the movies she aint gonna pay attention, until she hear nicki voice. lol when nicki go off, her ass gonna be walking through the aisle. when nicki come back on, she'll listen again. lol thats like with rihanna, my daughter loves her, i do too, but yes, her ass will wake up out her sleep to hear rihanna, and then go right back to sleep. she say nicki as " nicki, or ticki, or micki" she call rihanna " anna, or ooo na na". and u too young to be worried bout some damn kids, hush!
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

  6. RomansBestie avatar

    RE: ICE AGE!!!

    Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 6:11 AM By: RomansBestie

    TayHollyWood wrote:
    Rated R Barbie wrote:
    Wish I had a daughter to take with me! :'(
    But yeah, Peaches is the daughter of those 2 huge mammoths right? I think Nicki will be perfect for a children's movie and it could get her a huge amount more of children's fans! (excuse my english if it isn't too good please)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....


    i know right. she'll be winning the kids choice award. awwwww girl u better not say that. these kids bad as hell. my daughter is 2 and is spoiled rotten and bad. but she loves nicki and she loves rihanna. when we get to the movies she aint gonna pay attention, until she hear nicki voice. lol when nicki go off, her ass gonna be walking through the aisle. when nicki come back on, she'll listen again. lol thats like with rihanna, my daughter loves her, i do too, but yes, her ass will wake up out her sleep to hear rihanna, and then go right back to sleep. she say nicki as " nicki, or ticki, or micki" she call rihanna " anna, or ooo na na". and u too young to be worried bout some damn kids, hush!
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "


    rolling. kids ARE bad xD lol yeah hmm well i didnt expand much because I was technically not supposed to be on at that point. but yeah, can't wait, should be a cute lil movie, and they're usually funny too :)
    ~RomansBestie~

  7. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

    RE: ICE AGE!!!

    Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 7:57 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

    RomansBestie wrote:
    TayHollyWood wrote:
    Rated R Barbie wrote:
    Wish I had a daughter to take with me! :'(
    But yeah, Peaches is the daughter of those 2 huge mammoths right? I think Nicki will be perfect for a children's movie and it could get her a huge amount more of children's fans! (excuse my english if it isn't too good please)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....


    i know right. she'll be winning the kids choice award. awwwww girl u better not say that. these kids bad as hell. my daughter is 2 and is spoiled rotten and bad. but she loves nicki and she loves rihanna. when we get to the movies she aint gonna pay attention, until she hear nicki voice. lol when nicki go off, her ass gonna be walking through the aisle. when nicki come back on, she'll listen again. lol thats like with rihanna, my daughter loves her, i do too, but yes, her ass will wake up out her sleep to hear rihanna, and then go right back to sleep. she say nicki as " nicki, or ticki, or micki" she call rihanna " anna, or ooo na na". and u too young to be worried bout some damn kids, hush!
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "


    rolling. kids ARE bad xD lol yeah hmm well i didnt expand much because I was technically not supposed to be on at that point. but yeah, can't wait, should be a cute lil movie, and they're usually funny too :)
    ~RomansBestie~


    @TayHollyWood, your babe sounds sooo cute! And a good choice of music so young! Like who could get better than Nicki and RiRi :)
    @RomansBestie it really should be! Can't wait! Going with my cousins to see it
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

  8. Kevin Zolanski avatar

    RE: ICE AGE!!!

    Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 8:47 AM By: Kevin Zolanski

    excited as f*ck! xD -just loved ice age a million times more.
    “Holy shit, I’m perfect!”

  9. Blakey avatar

    RE: ICE AGE!!!

    Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 5:05 PM By: Blakey

    Awww. They should've totally made Nicki and Drake two wooly mammoths that are in love. I'm waiting for those two to go public. We all know that they've at least got some chemistry.

  10. Blakey avatar

    RE: ICE AGE!!!

    Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 5:05 PM By: Blakey

    Awww. They should've totally made Nicki and Drake two wooly mammoths that are in love. I'm waiting for those two to go public. We all know that they've at least got some chemistry.

  11. Michael-Minaj avatar

    RE: ICE AGE!!!

    Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 5:32 PM By: Michael-Minaj

    I want to see Drake and Nicki together too, but she's with SB.

  12. TayHollyWood avatar

    RE: ICE AGE!!!

    Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 6:45 PM By: TayHollyWood

    Michael-Minaj wrote:
    I want to see Drake and Nicki together too, but she's with SB.


    I love sb and nicki
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

  13. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

    RE: ICE AGE!!!

    Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 7:08 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

    TayHollyWood wrote:
    Michael-Minaj wrote:
    I want to see Drake and Nicki together too, but she's with SB.


    I love sb and nicki
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "


    Nicki and SB...say whaaat?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

  14. Blakey avatar

    RE: ICE AGE!!!

    Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 10:26 AM By: Blakey

    TayHollyWood wrote:
    Michael-Minaj wrote:
    I want to see Drake and Nicki together too, but she's with SB.


    I love sb and nicki
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

    Ew, I don't like S.B. at all. Drake would be way better.

  15. RomansBestie avatar

    RE: ICE AGE!!!

    Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 11:50 AM By: RomansBestie

    SB is her best friend & we have to respect that he knows her the best, even if you dont think they'd be good together romantically. I mean, he was TM waaaaay before there was TM, like he was even in the Hoodstars with her.
    ..
    Personally if i was her i would be all over drizzy *shrugs*
    But this is off topic ;)
    ~RomansBestie~

  16. Blakey avatar

    RE: ICE AGE!!!

    Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 6:32 PM By: Blakey

    RomansBestie wrote:
    SB is her best friend & we have to respect that he knows her the best, even if you dont think they'd be good together romantically. I mean, he was TM waaaaay before there was TM, like he was even in the Hoodstars with her.
    ..
    Personally if i was her i would be all over drizzy *shrugs*
    But this is off topic ;)
    ~RomansBestie~

    I wouldn't say he knows her the best. As far as girls with guys, there's certain things they just can't talk about (unless he was gay, of course, but even then). That one girl in My Time Now seemed to be pretty close with her.

  17. DJ Lewinski avatar

    Re: ICE AGE!!!

    Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 4:42 PM By: DJ Lewinski

    umm actually on IMDB says her characters name is steffie but who knows?
    They call me Lewinski

  18. GabriellaJoleee avatar

    Re: ICE AGE!!!

    Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 10:51 AM By: GabriellaJoleee

    I'm sooo excited !
    Cant Wait, Definetly gonna be my favorite moviee lol ! :P

  19. TayHollyWood avatar

    Re: ICE AGE!!!

    Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 4:00 AM By: TayHollyWood

    DJ Lewinski wrote:
    umm actually on IMDB says her characters name is steffie but who knows?
    They call me Lewinski


    Uuuuum okay.

  20. ollieminaj avatar

    RE: ICE AGE!!!

    Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 8:51 AM By: ollieminaj

    I saw it on Saturday, Nicki doesnt really say much (about 10 lines) and she is called Steffie. She is like part of the "cool gang" in which Peaches wants to join but Manny doesnt want her to.

Newsletter Signup