mark_barbee avatar

Massive Attack?

Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 7:55 AM By: mark_barbee

I know this single was a dud and I'm glad it wasn't on the album I don't think it would fit the mood but whatever happened to this track? Is it on a soundtrack somewhere?

Replies to this posting

1. KenBarb1243 avatar

RE: Massive Attack?

Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 11:24 PM By: KenBarb1243

Massive Attack is one of my fave Nicki songs. I dont understand how it did so bad cause I know a lot of people loved it, but now its just some song on iTunes.

2. JustRay1991 avatar

Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 7:47 AM By: JustRay1991

I loved that song. Alot of people said it didnt make sense. The just didnt understand. Like Nicki said her Barbies & Kenz know what she be talking about. The video was tuff too. It shoulda been a hit. It is in my book.

3. Katapillar avatar

Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 9:10 AM By: Katapillar

I was really disappointed when they said it wouldn't be on Pink Friday, but after listening to the CD, I know it wouldn't have gone well. It's sad, but I'll still play this song out on it's own!

4. FetchKenBarbie avatar

Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 9:32 AM By: FetchKenBarbie

Am glad it wasnt on the album to, like you said it wasnt gonna fit the mood Nicki was going for. But the song isnt really that bad! :)
    '-Simplee Kenn Barb-'

5. MsLatrea1 avatar

Re: Massive Attack?

Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 4:43 PM By: MsLatrea1

BITCH I WAS MAD WHEN NICK DIDNT PUT MASSIVE ATTACK ON PINK FRIDAY I FUCK LOVE THIS SONG!! I PLAY THIS EVERYDAY HOE!!!
    NICKI'S ANGEL

6. Yoboiteddie avatar

Re: Massive Attack?

Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 5:39 PM By: Yoboiteddie

i LOVED massive attack! I played the hell out that shit ! And she didnt put it on pink friday i was sad! Cause i felt like i was the only fan that liked it.They played it here in orlando, and everyone hated it! instead i was the only one dancing! OH WELL! its still my shit
    -If i had a dick, i would pull it out and piss on em-

7. TeamMinajOllie avatar

Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 6:22 PM By: TeamMinajOllie

I love massive attack people who dont get the song and the video are common folk, that song is the bomb

8. MassiveMinajTM avatar

Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 7:09 PM By: MassiveMinajTM

No But I Loved Massive Attack. It Woulda Been Hot If She Relaesed It After YL.

9. PrinceParis avatar

Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 8:54 PM By: PrinceParis

being real! I didnt like it at first! but when it came on in the club! it was everything! After a few listens I LOVED IT! I can listen too it now and love it!
    The Unbreakable Doll

10. RecceMinaj avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 7:44 AM By: RecceMinaj

I liked it and i think that she just had it be a promotional single.

11. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 8:29 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

I loved this song!!! The video clip was cool too! I love how she was like "We got TOMS TOMS OVER HERE BIGGER THAN A MONSTER" and starts dancing in her green wig. Fuck she looked so hot there hehe! Like an Amazon Queen ;) Ima watch it now!

12. Bransunfoo avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 9:25 AM By: Bransunfoo

It wasn't as bad as everyone thought it was but it was gonna crash and burn because it had way to many metaphors "common folk" didn't get that song it . I liked the song and that VIDEO one of the best videos that came out stop playin' that green wig woah LAWD (fans self) but it just didn't make the album because it basically didn't.

13. frankee avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 10:06 AM By: frankee

flop or not this shit didnt phase her. SHES LIKE THE HOTTEST THING RIGHT NOW.. barbz 4 life babies!

14. tdotbarbie avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 12:22 PM By: tdotbarbie

Nicki looked HAWWWWWWWT in the video! :)
    Katherine

15. L!@M avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 12:47 PM By: L!@M

Hmmm, although it doesn't really match the mood of Pink Friday, I really wish she woulda put this on the album. Maybe it should of been right before Roman's Revenge because they kinda have the same vibe. I wish she would have put this single on the album because this is how Nicki really jump-started her solo career. However, Pink Friday was a COMPLETE sucess! Yay 4 Nicki!!

16. Jay_Lewinsky avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 2:17 PM By: Jay_Lewinsky

massive attack was the shyt i loved the video n everything i play dat shyt constantly she probably thought it was an embarrassment cuz like yall said it flopped and i agree about it not fitting the mood on pink Friday bt i think masssive attack jump started her career more in my opinion cuz dat was her first single

17. MissBarbieStacks avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 2:37 PM By: MissBarbieStacks

I agree wit what someone said it should have been on the album cause i loved it the minute i heard it and saw the video! It would've been cool to put it as a bonus track

18. Brett avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 2:54 PM By: Brett

I like it too, I was sad that it did poorly, but it does have quite a few views on youtube.

19. dewbz avatar

Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 11:46 PM By: dewbz

no matter what nobody say, not even nicki...I LOVEEE MASSIVE ATTACK!!!! i hate that it "flopped". i don't like that she thinks so low of it.....it's a great song! so many people i know love it as well....i still play it often! when i decide to give pink friday a break....haha
    dewbZ

20. StevieBChaCha avatar

Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 2:28 PM By: StevieBChaCha

i considered it a hype track, no more, no less.
    when i put pink friday on my ipod though, i included massive attack to the tracklist, it kinda bothered me having the song wander around on its own

11/15/2010

Newsletter Signup