Webkidd avatar

MONSTER OFFICAL MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!! ft NICKI MINAJ, Jay-Z, Rick ROss, and Bon Iver!

Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 10:56 AM By: Webkidd

These videos is featured on my youtube PAGE "webkidd0" the vids under Monster are my animations and videos of "fly" and "save me"(with my art!)

(Cartoon commercial done by me for my new animation premiering in 2011)

(Cartoon commercial done by me for my new animation premiering in 2011)

(my first animation of Nicki Minaj, it could be better)

Replies to this posting

1. GLO The Ghost avatar

RE: MONSTER OFFICAL MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!! ft NICKI MINAJ, Jay-Z, Rick ROss, and Bon Iver!

Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 11:43 AM By: GLO The Ghost

I'm speechless :3
    GIFSoup

"I just swerve on em' sorta like I missed dat deer" ~Nicki Minaj

2. Thahyra avatar

RE: MONSTER OFFICAL MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!! ft NICKI MINAJ, Jay-Z, Rick ROss, and Bon Iver!

Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 12:35 PM By: Thahyra

sheee killedd ittt

3. AnniePrettyPanties avatar

Re: MONSTER OFFICAL MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!! ft NICKI MINAJ, Jay-Z, Rick ROss, and Bon Iver!

Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 1:06 PM By: AnniePrettyPanties

I love me sum Nicki... My fav part when da old Nicki ws gettin at da dark Nicki sayin lemme get dis str8 wait im the rookie? But my features n my shows 10xs ya pay...( Dark Nicki mouth drops lol) 50k for a verse no album out!!!! SHES MY FAV WIDDLE MONSTER
    AnniePrettyPanties

4. dakotaminaj avatar

Re: MONSTER OFFICAL MUSIC VIDEO!!!!!!! ft NICKI MINAJ, Jay-Z, Rick ROss, and Bon Iver!

Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 1:12 PM By: dakotaminaj

SHE KILLED THE WHOLE damn song and she was looking good in the video

5. MiniMinaj_Tee avatar

Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 1:21 PM By: MiniMinaj_Tee

As Much As iLoveNicki I Think The Video Was Wack. It Weren't All That - The Way It Was Hyped Up, It Could Of Been SOOO Much Better.
    Mini'Minaj_Tee [London'Barb]

6. Yoboiteddie avatar

Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 5:05 PM By: Yoboiteddie

SHE ATE IT UP!!!!!

-If i had a dick, i would pull it out and piss on em-

7. ILuvNicki avatar

Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 8:36 PM By: ILuvNicki

she did an AMAZINGGGGG JOB i didnt like how the audio didnt match what she was saying but i was great

BTW love ur barbie animations vid
    .......*.........*
    .....*...............*
    .*........................*... ......*....*
    *.........................*... *..............*
    .*.........................*.. ..............*
    ..*.........................*. ............*
    ...*..Onika Tanya M

8. Katapillar avatar

Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 9:26 AM By: Katapillar

I always thought Nicki's verse was the only verse worth listening to. Now I know her part in the video is the only part worth watching. The guys didn't do anything, Nicki was the only one keeping it alive.
    GIFSoup

9. Drea_TeamMinaj avatar

Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 10:29 AM By: Drea_TeamMinaj

she definitely went the hardest!
    --& Drea

10. nikkipink_011 avatar

Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 2:04 PM By: nikkipink_011

I loved nicki part in the video it was crazy

11. Wolf Boy avatar

Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 4:44 PM By: Wolf Boy

Could she be any hotter?

Love the video.
    My Blog: http://anomalyx.blogspot.com

12. Webkidd avatar

Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 11:20 PM By: Webkidd

thankyou all for the comments, how bout dem animations :D LOFL i dont care , no comments needed
    " A sea full of sharks and they all smell blood!"

13. Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! avatar

Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 11:50 PM By: Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee!

Katapillar wrote:
    I always thought Nicki's verse was the only verse worth listening to. Now I know her part in the video is the only part worth watching. The guys didn't do anything, Nicki was the only one keeping it alive.
    GIFSoup[/NEW YEARS EVE NICKI 2011!!!][/-n wit the old out with the new YMCM 100million$$$$$$$$$PIT ]

NewYearsEveNicki

14. Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! avatar

Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 11:52 PM By: Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee!

DicipleOfTheHarajukuBarbie wrote:
    I'm speechless :3
    GIFSoup

"I just swerve on em' sorta like I missed dat deer" ~Nicki Minaj[/Waggish I.ll.y2011][/Sheee Killed It...Everyone KNows She's A Monster..]

NewYearsEveNicki

15. .:[|\/|0|\/|3NT4L!f3]:. avatar

Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 3:07 PM By: .:[|\/|0|\/|3NT4L!f3]:.

Nicki killed it on MONSTER! If she wasnt in it the video would be crap. :)
    .:N@+!V3B@RB!3:.

16. LetsMinajFriday avatar

Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 9:51 PM By: LetsMinajFriday

to be honest, i HATE the song. hate the song, hate it ! hate the video. i dont like wut it symbolizes, AT ALL.
    HOWEVER- nicki slayed the song, and the video.
    which is the ONLY reason i watched it. i only have nicki's verse on my ipod, and im hoping to get a video clip of ONLY her verse. but then again, which "feature" hasnt she killed ? haa. she looks so amazing, and sexy. i love her part.. :) & her part ONLY. ;)

17. TrestarluvRoman avatar

Sat, Jan 1, 2011 at 10:40 PM By: TrestarluvRoman

NIcki fucking slayed!!!!
    YOU PLAY THE BACK,BITCH IM IN THE FRONT.

GIFSoup

18. goldendragon35 avatar

Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 3:33 PM By: goldendragon35

YES NICKI KILLED IT!!! OMG all I'm going to say... is I wish I was barbie in that chair..... *faints*

19. C Palm avatar

Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 7:04 PM By: C Palm

Nicki's part was amazing!!!

http://socajunkie33.wordpress.com/
    Live.Laugh.Love
    Boston and Trinidad til I die

20. BarbzB avatar

Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 6:22 AM By: BarbzB

Newsletter Signup