Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 12:10 AM By: DJ Lewinski

damn lil kim is one sad bitch!! nicki stomped all over her ass... lol

They call me Lewinski

Replies to this posting

1. LetsMinajFriday avatar

RE: Bitchz Still be hatin (video)

Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 11:37 AM By: LetsMinajFriday

*yawn* word that bitch mad?
    sounds like she's pressed because nicki's album cost more then her weave.

2. iloveyounickiminaj avatar

Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 12:28 PM By: iloveyounickiminaj

fuck lil kim!!she a fake ass hoe who jealous that Nicki the best female rapper "Nicki she just mad cos you tok the spot"
    she aint a Nicki fan..then the bitch deaf dumb!!

3. AngelNika avatar

Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 12:36 PM By: AngelNika

Tchiip FUCK lilkim !!! NICKI DA BEST
    Nicki is &stay da best !! God bless you xoxoxo. Angyh ..

4. AngelNika avatar

Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 12:36 PM By: AngelNika

Tchiip FUCK lilkim !!! NICKI DA BEST
    Nicki is &stay da best !! God bless you xoxoxo. Angyh ..

5. Yvettie24 avatar

Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 2:41 PM By: Yvettie24

Is this Bitch phycotic?
    Nicki dont want nothing from you!
    This shit gonna get out of hand.
    Watch ppl are gonnna start shooting for this shit.

6. Katapillar avatar

Re: Bitchz Still be hatin (video)

Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 8:05 AM By: Katapillar

LMFAOOOO @LetsMinajFriday. I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard.
    GIFSoup

7. Miss Cloo avatar

Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 9:46 AM By: Miss Cloo

Wowww when is she gonna realize that Nicki is in and she's out. someone needs to admit defeat!

8. 5star Barbie avatar

Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 4:30 PM By: 5star Barbie

Lupaaay wrote:
    Wowww when is she gonna realize that Nicki is in and she's out. someone needs to admit defeat!

Exactly !!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

9. PINKFRIDAY2211 avatar

Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 9:56 AM By: PINKFRIDAY2211

LIL KIM'S TIME IS WAY PAST-DUE & SHE'S NOT GETTIN THAT THRU HER HEAD & SHE'S NOT REALIZING THAT IF SHE TRYS TO COME HARD @ NICKI,NICKI WILL COME HARDER @ HER *PAUZ*..KIM #SITYOWHACKASSDOWN & #SHUTTHEHELLUP...DAMN

10. Hugo avatar

Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 11:06 AM By: Hugo

Lil Kim is the shit. Nicki Minaj is the shit. Can't we reconcile those two? THEY ARE DIFFERENT.

They're doing completely different things. They are not on the same level because they aren't the SAME.

I'm curious to see how old on here everyone is. Because you guys seem to forget that it was Lil Kim and few other female rappers, Missy, Trina, Foxy... AND Lil Kim who were breaking ceilings and empowering women in their own kind of ways. Nicki is new, she's different and she's doing things in different ways. She's having fun. But Lil Kim does deserve credit where it needs to be given.

She wore the wigs. She wore the outrageous costumes... she was hanging with the big boys. Lil Kim does deserve some respect and credit and she's done some sick ass albums.

HOWEVER. This girl needs a reality check and she needs to realize she isn't the only one. Nicki is going hard in ways that Lil Kim can never ever do. Nicki is universal. Who does features ranging from Eminem to Rihanna to Natasha Bedingfield? Only Nicki :)

Nicki is being smart and classy by ignoring Kim. Lil Kim needs to realize that there aren't many successful female rappers out there and she needs to either leave Nicki alone or support her like other females (Trina, Remy Ma, Foxy). I can definitely see why Lil Kim is mad; she's been around for a while and doesn't want to give it up easily... I wouldn't like someone calling me an old bitch telling me to move out the way...

Kim doesn't necessarily need to step off the stage, she just needs to make room for another successful female and be MATURE about shit. This dumb beez is inciting violence in her raps against Nicki; shit needs to stop and they need to leave each other alone or start working together. It's fucking dumb.

Have ya'll heard Lil Kim's interviews? Only reason why I can see it from her perspective as well.

Like I said I LOVE both females; they're different in what they do and how they do as well, but I've got love for both and I hate seeing them swipe at each other.

Interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBn0wZmFFUc

I'm Team Minaj but you gotta see it the other ways too...

11. Hugo avatar

Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 4:30 PM By: Hugo

Did Kim forget this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hybj2Gfk6G8? hahaha fail.

They need to both squash it and keep moving on with their lives/careers.

12. YOUNGF1 avatar

Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 12:25 AM By: YOUNGF1

PLEASE stop giving these jealous old ladies fame on here. This is NICKI's site. Not a site for hasbeens. Thanks. ;)

13. Hugo avatar

Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 10:20 AM By: Hugo

But Lil Kim has already had fame. I'm not giving her anything...

Point blank, shit needs to be squashed.

14. Rushing avatar

Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 10:38 AM By: Rushing

This BS will only be squashed when people stop giving it notice. Lil Kim making fake videos/songs revolving around Nicki shows her insecurities. She's constantly talking about Nicki, constantly being asked about Nicki and wouldn't even be giving as much airtime if it wasn't for this 'beef'. She should be making music for her fans that have been no doubt waiting for her to put out new records, not acting like a pathetic, jealous 5 year old. LET IT GO.

So far I think Nicki has remained classy about the whole thing and I hope she continues to see that all this shit isn't worth her time. Her fans, record sales and success speak for themselves.

15. Hugo avatar

Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 11:03 AM By: Hugo

Shaneka wrote:
    This BS will only be squashed when people stop giving it notice. Lil Kim making fake videos/songs revolving around Nicki shows her insecurities. She's constantly talking about Nicki, constantly being asked about Nicki and wouldn't even be giving as much airtime if it wasn't for this 'beef'. She should be making music for her fans that have been no doubt waiting for her to put out new records, not acting like a pathetic, jealous 5 year old. LET IT GO.

So far I think Nicki has remained classy about the whole thing and I hope she continues to see that all this shit isn't worth her time. Her fans, record sales and success speak for themselves.

TRUTH! :)

Newsletter Signup