Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. CGSF avatar

HAPPY BDAY NICKI

Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 1:33 PM By: CGSF

Its freaking 8 DEC. BARBZ
    Luv and congrats 2 mother barbz NICKI

2. JewelMonsterBarb avatar

RE: Happy Birthday Nicki!! 12/8/10

Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 2:05 PM By: JewelMonsterBarb

Sending love and happiness to Nicki Minaj on this very special day. Nicki, I hope you enjoy your day immensely. I hope you enjoy this year and the years to come. Don't ever change, girl!

3. JadoreBarbie avatar

Happy Birthday Nicki!! 12/8/10

Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 2:15 PM By: JadoreBarbie

Today is Nicki Day. We celebrate and pay homage to a great and powerful woman! Happy Birthday Nicki. Have A Great Day and Celebrate The Many Accomplishments You Have Achieved From Last Year to this one ! LOVE YOU HB !
    -jadore.barbie

4. Hot Apples avatar

WHO DIDN'T BUY U A BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!

Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 2:37 PM By: Hot Apples

Nicki, who didn't buy you a cake for ur bday?

Cut that nigga OFF. You're NICKI MINAJ and this bullsh*t is for the birds. You need a real man who ain't half-steppin. We'll take care of him for you.

(Coughs) SB.

We think Drizzy is better qualified, anyway. We know he will fulfill all your needs, emotional, spiritual and FIZZICAL.

5. Nadja. avatar

Re: NICKI'S ASS?

Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 7:41 PM By: Nadja.

lmao @ this thread.
    unecessary.

6. NickiConquers avatar

RE: NICKI'S ASS?

Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 7:43 PM By: NickiConquers

I dnt think its fake. I wouldnt give a damn if it was. Dass my motherrr!
    Peace Love Minaj

7. BarbiiePrincess_BabyD avatar

Re: NICKI'S ASS?

Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 5:07 AM By: BarbiiePrincess_BabyD

i bet Rihanna knoz
    ~BarbiiePrincess_BabyD~

8. ?????????? avatar

Re: WHO DIDN'T BUY U A BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!

Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 8:00 AM By: ??????????

i was wondering the same thing...

9. MomoJae avatar

Re: 'Lopez Tonight'!

Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 8:08 AM By: MomoJae

it was a great show i loved it!!!!!! the booy protector was genius......And she sang Moment 4 life wonderfully I just wish Drake was there too!!!!!

10. Wolf Boy avatar

RE: 'Lopez Tonight'!

Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 12:17 PM By: Wolf Boy

Her performance was probably her best yet.
    My Blog: http://anomalyx.blogspot.com

11. NICKILOVESGABZ avatar

NICKI HATERS!z

Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 3:24 PM By: NICKILOVESGABZ

GO COMMITT SUICIDE! LOL! thats just how I feel ya know. Most of these ppl that are hating on her are old washed up female maybe even male rappers, my thing is why hate on someone who has he same hustle as you instead of congratulating someone who has made it from the underground, ur slinging mud, and dissing, only to to get 15 mins of fame matter of fact 5 mins. Now to all the people who hate nicki and say shes weird, WTF is weird? someone who's diferent and individual! Omg that is sooo bad *sarcastic voice* why would u want everyone in the rap game to be alike anyway! Ppl need to appreciate that she brings something to the table that's different! Well all I'm basically saying some of these ppl can actually learn somethin from her! Anyone who agrees? Maybe even disagree?
    GabZ

12. PinkPlutoThaBARBZ avatar

Nicki Minaj's Birthday Celebration (Pics)

Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 3:15 PM By: PinkPlutoThaBARBZ

I wish I couldve been there !

Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket

How am I supposed to finish what you start?
    #PinkZolanski;

13. i Strive 4 Nicki avatar

IS NICKI N SB 2GETHER ?!?!?

Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 6:21 PM By: i Strive 4 Nicki

I Sick Of Ppl Asking Me This Dumb Ass Question .. i Mean Really If U Dnt No The Relation Between Nicki N Safaree U Need 2 Get The Fuck Off This Site Cause u Dnt No Shit Bout Nicki ((( Like Really Really YES !!! 4 Real Really ))) But Am Curious On What Ya'll Think .....

Free Image Hosting
    ~ Tasha ~.....

14. mynameis Chloe avatar

RE: IS NICKI N SB 2GETHER ?!?!?

Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 6:48 PM By: mynameis Chloe

tbh, i don't think they are.
    they're just bestfriends :)

get ready for it, i came to win

15. Thahyra avatar

Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 3:52 AM By: Thahyra

I feel the same way barbb!! ,- and then the thing wut does kiill me even more! ,- they would be like! SB and nicki Dating? i wud say No and then thet going to say well i saw this picture online blah blah blah! ught i does get more irritated cause i kno i aint studderd or sed smth els tss I SED NO THEIR NO DATIN RITE??? smh!! LOSERS!

16. jdeanwilliams avatar

Question and Answerz?

Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 1:20 PM By: jdeanwilliams

I'm sure there are people like me who would love to ask Nicki questionz, and get responsez.. Sitez like Twitter and Formspring are kool.. But, she getz alot of negativity on Twitter.. Which makez some of us unable to receive answerz for our questionz.. How about a place on MyPinkFriday where we, the true fanz, can talk to Nicki!? =]
    => @JDeanWilliams

17. LoverOfMusic avatar

Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 1:26 PM By: LoverOfMusic

Best friends??? yea right it doesn't take a blind man to see that those to are together. It's either that of SB is gay and I don't believe the latter. Some of y'all are in denial and can't read in between the lies. I'm just saying.

18. i Strive 4 Nicki avatar

Re: IS NICKI N SB 2GETHER ?!?!?

Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 2:50 PM By: i Strive 4 Nicki

Lol There Not 2gether Its Just Like A Best Friend Slash Fuck Buddy Slash Hype Man ... buh it on a Downlow
    ~ Tasha ~.....

19. PrinceParis avatar

Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 6:01 PM By: PrinceParis

I believe there together and if they are i think its amazing how nicki is still with him, most artist break up with who they use to date pre-fame and move on to dating others stars. I think it gives us hope that love can still survive. In my head their together. Nicki says there not but most artist have to say that. One thing im sure of is Sb is her bestfriend! thats a fact!
    The Unbreakable Doll

20. MassiveMinajTM avatar

Re: Question and Answerz?

Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 7:28 PM By: MassiveMinajTM

It Would Hard For Her To Reply To many of Us..

Newsletter Signup