Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. Ahmed0508 avatar

Pink Friday Deluxe Edition Shirt ??

Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 7:59 AM By: Ahmed0508

Is the shirt with the CD also for guys ? Or is for girls only ?

2. samweswil avatar

SURGERY.. NO!

Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 11:35 AM By: samweswil

I am really getting fed up with people gossiping about Nicki's body. I mean i do't know about butt implants or a nose job.. but fake boobs, really? She has always had boobs. Its not like any of your gossiping will even get close to hurting her. NICKI I LOVE YOU. and what do you guys think?
    i'm the best now,
    anybody with some money should invest now!
    soccer moms needa organize a pep rall,
    ya game over bitch,
    gatorade, wet towel.

3. Wolf Boy avatar

RE: SURGERY.. NO!

Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 11:36 AM By: Wolf Boy

Her boobs are obviously real. The ass, not so sure lol.

Who cares if she did have surgery though, i don't.
    My Blog: http://anomalyx.blogspot.com

4. iK33MII avatar

Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 1:10 PM By: iK33MII

#shrugs
    -----------------------------------
    http://twitter.com/KEEMII_R_US
    http://facebook.com/prince.keemii

5. Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! avatar

Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 2:21 PM By: Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee!

@www.mypinkfriday.com @newyearsevenicki!!!!!Everyone knows none of it matters I called a surgeon the other day asking for the Nicki Minaj nose, waist line and but she is a firce women. So she has a beautiful face and pretty waist who would not want to place her in a ad claiming she had surgery when they know they got whip lash by the pretty lip pink chick. It's Pinkfriday Hoe.....Word'em Up...mic 1, 2,3 sounds nice Nicki World.
    Barbarsol

6. Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee! avatar

Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 2:23 PM By: Merciful God Save Nicki I Pray To Thee!

NEW YEARS EVE NICKI !!!!! wrote:
    @www.mypinkfriday.com @newyearsevenicki!!!!!Everyone knows none of it matters I called a surgeon the other day asking for the Nicki Minaj nose, waist line and but she is a firce women. So she has a beautiful face and pretty waist who would not want to place her in a ad claiming she had surgery when they know they got whip lash by the pretty lip pink chick. It's Pinkfriday Hoe.....Word'em Up...mic 1, 2,3 sounds nice Nicki World.
    [newyearsevenicki!!!!!]Barbarsol[/NewyearsEveNicki!!!!!!][/I want that Nicki Minaj Trini Assma]

Barbarsol

7. Yvettie24 avatar

Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 6:43 PM By: Yvettie24

the only surgery that is CONFIRMED is her lasic eye surgery
    GIFSoup

8. RecceMinaj avatar

Re: SURGERY.. NO!

Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 10:04 PM By: RecceMinaj

Vettie24 wrote:
    GIFSoup

she has had a nose job you can tell in close up that she had cartilage removed, her ass.. who care, her boobs there big so why does anybody give a fuck

9. Tyneshia avatar

Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 4:17 AM By: Tyneshia

I don't think so, Butt Pads..Maybe but surgery naw

10. SamanthaLaurynnn avatar

Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 10:13 AM By: SamanthaLaurynnn

No surgery at all.
    The nose job rumor is outrageous.
    Her nose has always looked the same to me.
    Make up, lighting & contouring can make it look diff.
    That's all. Blogs be trippin. Smh.

11. LaurenAnn avatar

Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 12:36 PM By: LaurenAnn

Who cares if its real or not if it looks good?!?!
    (:laurenannwashere!

12. ModelBarbie avatar

Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 3:18 PM By: ModelBarbie

Okey...So bby'kens&barbz dnt call meh a hater
    Cuhz iLuhv'Muh Nicki,&As well as my LadyGaga&Ke$ha

But...
    Nicki said on Chelsea Lately .."i've had it for a few months now"
    when Chelsea asked "so..how long have you had your butt now"?
    &thts what she answered
    &&ndd she has said in her song tht she's gotten her ribs taken out...which many stars do....to get a tiny waiste

13. samweswil avatar

Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 4:43 PM By: samweswil

what song?
    can't rap and sing on the same cd, the public won't get it they got ADD! .. and then 375,000 sales in the first week.

14. SweetestBarbieEver avatar

Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 10:51 PM By: SweetestBarbieEver

OKAY OKAY LOOK DA NOSE IS REAL.....BOOOBS REAL.....BUTTT REAL..... ND IF ALL YOUH BLOGERS ND PPL WANNA DO IS HATE ON PPL DEN YALLL REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE LIKE THATZ ALL YOUH PPL WANNA DO THESE DAYZ IS BAG ON CELBZZZ LIKE YOUH GUYZ ARE EVEN BAGGING ON WILLOW SMITH PUTTING HER ON THA WORST DRESSED LIST DUDEZ!!!! SHE FREAKIN 11!! OMG LIKE REALLY ND IM 12 I WULD KNO HOW SHE FEELZ HER OUT FIT WAZ UNIQUE JUSS LIKE NICKIZ AWSOME DRESS IT WAZ COLORFUL NOT EVERY THING HAZ TO BE PERFCET PPL CAN SWICH UP STYLEZ GOSSSHH BUT DATZ JUSS MA OPINON WEELLL BYE PPLZ!!! with much love from sweetestbarbieevr♥;)

15. Pepsii Minaj avatar

Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 11:54 PM By: Pepsii Minaj

I love Nicki and I couldn't care less if she had any type of surgery. BUT I Know her boobs are DEF real! All you need is a real good push up bra and Nicki sometimes wears 2 bras and that will make a difference. Her nose, I'm not quite sure. Now, That ASS, I think so because on Chelsea Lately Chelsea asked her how long have she had her ass and Nicki replied "Oh I had it for a few months now." I don't think she wears butt pads because butt pads can't make an ass look that good lol. And look at the massive attack video! That ass was practically hanging out! Lmao but like I said before, I love Nicki and I don't care if she's had any type of surgery. She could have surgery to make her lips pink permanently and I wouldn't care! These blogs need to stop worrying about whether Nicki had plastic surgery or not and worry about all the damn surgeries Krim done had to where her ass looking like a reincarnation of Michael Jackson! Anyway, I'm done with this. #PM-OUT!
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Jasmine Nicole - Pepsii Minaj
    "We Become Alive In The Time Of Fear."

16. MashingtonMINAJ avatar

Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 10:21 AM By: MashingtonMINAJ

i will keep saying this again and again and again, the BOOBS ARE REAAAAAAAAL! push up bras work wonders, and besides her boobs have always been big well not big but not small either. the ass.. its just like a big question mark to me.. it is PERFECT but idkk i just dont know

MY POINT IS, REGARDLESS, her face is STILL BEAUTIFUL and she is a beautiful person! also, she sells MAD RECORDS! AND PINK FRIDAY IS FETCH! whether she had surgery or not to me is irrelevant.
    also, her nose, its also a giant question mark, but sometimes i think that maybe she did do a LITTLE surgery not TOO much.

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE NICKI MINAJ!!!!!!!!!
    #PINKFRIDAY

17. VenusAsABoy avatar

Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 11:41 AM By: VenusAsABoy

RecceMinaj wrote:
    Vettie24 wrote:
    GIFSoup

she has had a nose job you can tell in close up that she had cartilage removed, her ass.. who care, her boobs there big so why does anybody give a fuck

she's NEVER had a nose job--
    EVER.

try again, hon.
    hip-hop revolutioNICKI.

"i show these bitches how to do it."

18. IZZY_BABYYY avatar

Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 4:46 PM By: IZZY_BABYYY

Sugery or NOT, who really cares ?? THE CHICK IS HOT !!! If she did get surgery than it worked for her and if she didnt it still doesnt matter. Its really dumb when ppl waste their time blogging about that ishhh. But at the end on the day truth is that shes not all about her body and she proved that on #PINKFRIDAY. Her talent is bigger than all of it ! Thats why we love her !

19. IZZY_BABYYY avatar

RE: Shitted on em"!!

Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 5:11 PM By: IZZY_BABYYY

These liddo nappy headed hoes need a PERMANATOR !
    NICKI-WAYNE-DRAKE ♥

20. iluvnickiminaj4eva avatar

RE: Shitted on em"!!

Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 6:22 PM By: iluvnickiminaj4eva

If i had a dick i would pull it out and piss on em
    "My haterz are my motivators"

Newsletter Signup