Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else
________________________________________
If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything

Replies to this posting

  1. ?????????? avatar

    Re: NICKI'S BDAE

    Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 11:03 PM By: ??????????

    PinkBarbz_Nicki wrote:
    ALL the users on MyPinkFriday.com sho PM Exact and shuld send Nicki Minaj a Birthday Message at 12 and tweet her at 12:30 PM EXACT so she can get all the Love from us Barbz and Ken Barbz :) ??
    Itss Barbiee Bitchesssss !


    i agree~!! 12:30 pm we all go hard... let's hope everyone has enough self control to wait 12&1/2 hours, though )

  2. Mr. Roman Z. avatar

    Re: NICKI'S BDAE

    Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 11:42 AM By: Mr. Roman Z.

    I agree! and post on all the forums subject that say "Happy Birthday" and each subject everyone should comment (as if they signed it) lol :P We might as well spam her messages wit hHAPPY BIRTHDAY

  3. 5star Barbie avatar

    Re: NICKI'S BDAE

    Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 12:13 PM By: 5star Barbie

    PinkBarbz_Nicki wrote:
    ALL the users on MyPinkFriday.com sho PM Exact and shuld send Nicki Minaj a Birthday Message at 12 and tweet her at 12:30 PM EXACT so she can get all the Love from us Barbz and Ken Barbz :) ??
    Itss Barbiee Bitchesssss !


    sounds like a plan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

  4. JacyMinaj avatar

    RE: NICKI'S BDAE

    Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 3:14 PM By: JacyMinaj

    Nicki follows me on twitter,so maybe we can all take pics of us with signs & stuff like that saying happy bday & I can put them all together in a vid & send it to her on twitter?

  5. MichaelMaraj avatar

    Biggest Nicki Fan?

    Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 10:05 PM By: MichaelMaraj

    So half of the time I meet someone that is a "huge" Nicki fan. I usually get into an argument over who is a bigger fan. Has this ever happened to anyone? lol .

  6. Kevin_Minaj avatar

    Re: Biggest Nicki Fan?

    Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 3:55 AM By: Kevin_Minaj

    I don't think we should be all arguing over who is the "biggest fan". I don't believe in "biggest fans". On here, we all love Nicki equally. However, it is annoying when a bitch only knows "Super Bass" or "Moment 4 Life" and is all "omg!!!111!! luv".

  7. MichaelMaraj avatar

    RE: Biggest Nicki Fan?

    Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 8:34 AM By: MichaelMaraj

    I agree, that's usually when into an argument with them . I'll tell them to spit a verse and it's Super Bass or Blazin or something and I do 40 Bars, Sunshine ft Wayne , or Click Clack or something . lol

  8. 5star Barbie avatar

    Re: Biggest Nicki Fan?

    Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 8:41 AM By: 5star Barbie

    iheartortoise wrote:
    I don't think we should be all arguing over who is the "biggest fan". I don't believe in "biggest fans". On here, we all love Nicki equally. However, it is annoying when a bitch only knows "Super Bass" or "Moment 4 Life" and is all "omg!!!111!! luv".


    I agree
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

  9. Jazzie Jasmine avatar

    Re: Confirmed Plastic Surgery?

    Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 10:25 AM By: Jazzie Jasmine

    Hugo wrote:
    Nobody's business but hers :)


    -jasmine

  10. barbzqt avatar

    RE: Confirmed Plastic Surgery?

    Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 12:03 PM By: barbzqt

    either way, her butt is amazing!!

  11. Mahsiah avatar

    Re: Confirmed Plastic Surgery?

    Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 12:10 PM By: Mahsiah

    Does it matter? Even if she did, Atleast she didn't go overboard.

    Shes real on the inside and thats all that counts.

  12. Mahsiah avatar

    Re: Nicki Minaj will lose my respect

    Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 12:12 PM By: Mahsiah

    Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see.

  13. Mahsiah avatar

    Re: tired of this shit!!!

    Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 12:13 PM By: Mahsiah

    I hope MTO gets shut down, I hate them.

  14. ShesABadBitch avatar

    RE: Confirmed Plastic Surgery?

    Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 12:17 PM By: ShesABadBitch


    Okkk, so ive seen a couple pictures back before Nicki hit it big, way back, and i can tell her boobs have been done, im glad they were. It makes her extra sexy :)
    BTW, shes been sexy her whole life...

  15. 5star Barbie avatar

    Re: Confirmed Plastic Surgery?

    Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 9:12 PM By: 5star Barbie

    ShesABadBitch wrote:

    Okkk, so ive seen a couple pictures back before Nicki hit it big, way back, and i can tell her boobs have been done, im glad they were. It makes her extra sexy :)
    BTW, shes been sexy her whole life...

    lol
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

  16. ninjabarbie94 avatar

    RE: Nicki Minaj will lose my respect

    Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 12:25 PM By: ninjabarbie94

    omg why all the hate towards nicki, whoever is believing the media and blogs over nicki obviously aint a loyal fan to her, not being funny but nicki always says unless you hear it from her mouth then its not true, and the police report is probably a fake just to cause shit, if you gonna be hating on nicki then dont be on her site, this is for fans not haters. Just think how dissapointed and upset she would feel if she saw that even her own barbz/kenbarbz are going against her, shame on youu!!!! Whatevaa happens i beleive nicki whatevaa happens, im a #1 fan and i will be a #1 fan for life

  17. ninjabarbie94 avatar

    RE: NICKI'S BDAE

    Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 12:32 PM By: ninjabarbie94

    All great ideas and maybe everyone should dress up in like a similar outfit to one of hers, or if you have nicki merchandise then put all that on and then hold a sign sayin happy birthday nicki (or something like that) take a picture and then put the picture as our dps on #mypinkfriday and #twitter, what do youu barbz/kenbarbz think???? muuuaaahhh its barbie bitch && pink friday hoe

  18. 5star Barbie avatar

    Re: Nicki Minaj will lose my respect

    Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 1:02 PM By: 5star Barbie

    ninjabarbie94 wrote:
    omg why all the hate towards nicki, whoever is believing the media and blogs over nicki obviously aint a loyal fan to her, not being funny but nicki always says unless you hear it from her mouth then its not true, and the police report is probably a fake just to cause shit, if you gonna be hating on nicki then dont be on her site, this is for fans not haters. Just think how dissapointed and upset she would feel if she saw that even her own barbz/kenbarbz are going against her, shame on youu!!!! Whatevaa happens i beleive nicki whatevaa happens, im a #1 fan and i will be a #1 fan for life


    U have to understand though that just because a fan may disagree with something or don't believe something their favorite artist is saying doesn't make them a hater or less of a fan

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

  19. lproda123 avatar

    RE: NICKI'S BDAE

    Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 7:29 PM By: lproda123

    don't know if any of you guys have ever seen this site before but it's like an free online birthday card sort of thing, everybody can sign it with a message and put their own picture. if we do that we could all tweet nicki the link to the finished product at the same time so she'd see it! just a suggestion, but check it out!

    http://www.groupcard.com/ecards/birthday
    -Lauren

  20. dallasbarbzz avatar

    QUESTION MARK ???

    Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 11:00 PM By: dallasbarbzz

    WHY AM I NOT WINNING ANY TICKETS?
    real talk i've entered 86538753 contests and have not won Femme Fatale tickets, this makes me sooooooooooooooo sad ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!!!! ;( hopefully a miracle shall occur!
    tata for now barbz
    OH! p.s. pray for my friend Isaiah M. he's going to a doctor to determine whether he has Leukemia or not! so keep him in your prayers!
    i love nicki minaj;*

Newsletter Signup