Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. Roman&Shady avatar

Re: Nicki Minaj's Nipple Slips Out During 'GMA' Performance

Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 3:22 PM By: Roman&Shady

what female celebrity has no nipple slip? LOL
    Pink Friday 11/22/10

2. Terracom avatar

Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 4:51 PM By: Terracom

Roman&Shady wrote:
    what female celebrity has no nipple slip? LOL
    Pink Friday 11/22/10

Good point!

3. Trini avatar

RE: Nicki Minaj's Nipple Slips Out During 'GMA' Performance

Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 5:46 PM By: Trini
  4. 5star Barbie avatar

Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 6:14 PM By: 5star Barbie

Trini wrote:
    Here's a better look from different angles http://sandrarose.com/2011/08/nicki-minaj-performs-live-on-good-morning-america-video/nicki-minaj-has-a-nip-slip-3/
    Nice nipples!!!!!

lol
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

5. Nicki Sent avatar

Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 12:37 AM By: Nicki Sent

It was an accident. And whats the big deal? everyone has nipples.
    Roman Zolanski

6. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 11:21 AM By: ninjabarbie94

no big deal really, everyone has lil slip ups now and then, and now i can officially say that iv seen nicki minaj's nipple lol :) ohhh nicki how i love youu baby

7. DJ Lewinski avatar

Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 5:26 PM By: DJ Lewinski

Lol I thought it was funny wen I saw her expression... awww she was all imbarassed... go look at ma gif...hehe djlewinski.tumblr.com
    They call me Lewinski

8. Roman&Shady avatar

Re: WHEN DID YOU BECOME A NICKI MINAJ FUN?

Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 3:15 PM By: Roman&Shady

After i heard her in bed rock
    Pink Friday 11/22/10

9. Mr. Roman Z. avatar

RE: NICKI'S BDAE

Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 4:17 PM By: Mr. Roman Z.

I like Laurens idea!!
    ~Regioso

10. LuV  U NicKi avatar

Re: NICKI'S BDAE

Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 5:17 PM By: LuV U NicKi

PinkBarbz_Nicki wrote:
    ALL the users on MyPinkFriday.com sho PM Exact and shuld send Nicki Minaj a Birthday Message at 12 and tweet her at 12:30 PM EXACT so she can get all the Love from us Barbz and Ken Barbz :) ??
    Itss Barbiee Bitchesssss !

Great!!!!!!!
    Let the haterz hate

11. LuV  U NicKi avatar

Re: WHEN DID YOU BECOME A NICKI MINAJ FUN?

Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 7:27 PM By: LuV U NicKi

I get crazy on the radio
    Let the haterz hate

12. Miss StunNna avatar

RE: WHEN DID YOU BECOME A NICKI MINAJ FUN?

Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 8:18 PM By: Miss StunNna

down since 09 when i first heard Slumber Party i fell in love

13. antoniio avatar

WE LOVE NICKI MINAJ

Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 11:35 PM By: antoniio

NICKI WE LOVE U

14. Mishela avatar

Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 3:35 AM By: Mishela

OK, just one question.. as at 12.30 in America? Which timeline should we follow?

15. Jazzie Jasmine avatar

Re: NICKI'S BDAE

Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 11:04 AM By: Jazzie Jasmine

i LOVE JacyMinaj's, ninjabarbie94's, & Lauren's idea! im with it!
    -jasmine

16. KurtIsGaga4Minaj avatar

Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 1:26 PM By: KurtIsGaga4Minaj

we should make a video college of everyone wishing her happy birthday and we should all tweet it to her at once.

I'm a Free Betch, Free Betch, F-R-E-E Betch.

17. Nicki_IsMyLife avatar

Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 7:41 AM By: Nicki_IsMyLife

Yess! Such good ideas :) We DEFO have to do somethingg :) Her bday is 5 days after mine so im sososoo excited

18. Beautiful_Neka avatar

Nicki Minaj A Phony ? NOT !!!

Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 3:50 PM By: Beautiful_Neka

Ok so dis shit startin 2 really piss me off cuz they talkin bout how Nicki a phoney lik really she far away from that but dis wat they say
    "Since her well documented arrival on the music scene four years ago, Ms. Onika Maraj has found it impossible to escape polarized opinion.

Revolutionary to some whilst repulsive to others, it wasn't long before she had found her way to the forefront of Urban culture for more than just her animated lyrical style and Pro-beauty approach to her aesthetic.

Lending her talents to the likes of Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera and Kanye West all before the release of her record-breaking LP ‘Pink Friday‘, the former waitress built up a fan base of keyboard happy mini-me's who unknowingly helped her publicists to turn the entertainer into a social media magnet."
    SMFH lik really ???!!!??? R Ya fuckin serious 1st of all Nicki ben doin MixTapes since 07 & she earn dis all on her own not from other celebrities lik ya needa stop sayin she needed help from other ppl 2 qet dis far NOT SHE DIDNT & I dnt really lik how ya kallin her a phoney so qo macc w/ that !
    ItsNekaBitch >:-)

19. Nicki_IsMyLife avatar

Re: Nicki Minaj A Phony ? NOT !!!

Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 4:01 PM By: Nicki_IsMyLife

Wtf?!?! Nicki did it all off her own back and she made it to the top because of her talent! Shes no fake :o

20. xCreoleBarbiex avatar

"Note To Nicki"

Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 11:53 PM By: xCreoleBarbiex

It's been amazing taking this long journey to success with you, watching you grow with every step from Mixtapes to a PLATINUM ALBUM. Your story is one for the books. Ruthlessly being told that you'd never sell, that you couldn't make it on your own, that you'd NEVER win. But despite it all you pressed on, not only for yourself but your family as well. And that selfless attitude drove you to believe that with hard work and putting God first you could be great. And great you are. Pink Friday has the MOST charted singles from a female rap album in Billboard History not to mention is certified PLATINUM. YOU being the first woman on MTV News' Hottest MCs In The Game list checking in at #6. Super Bass going DOUBLE PLATINUM (ok ok i'll stop bragging) I just want you to know that TM is sooooooooo proud of you. Like you don't even understand how much. You've come a long way from your cute little 2 step on club stages to full choreography at stadiums. Working with Icons like Mariah Carey and Britney Spears. Featuring on a song with Jay Z AND Kanye West and having the NERVE to have the best verse. Performing on GMA and now movies roles? Ok we see yew gworl :) Not only are you an incredible artist and performer but a genuine person. You say you're lucky to have us but we're the lucky ones. You treat us like family and give us way more than we could have ever dreamed. Which bitch YOU know gives away tickets to their shows, invites fans to their hotel and VIP at clubs. Buys a phone just to speak to them and actually shouts them out? It's ok i'll wait *waits* And yes those thing are great but it's the little things that stick with us even more. The fact that you look forward to seeing us at shows and remember names. Asking if we've eaten or had anything to drink. Telling us not to come out to see you when it's cold unless we're bundled up. Taking from your leisure time to talk to us outside your tour bus. Or that excited expression you get when you recognize TM at a show/ M&G/ appearance. You Cute ^__^ Simple gestures like holding someone's hand or looking them in the eye makes a HUGE difference. Knowing that you care so much makes it so much easier to be a fan or stan. You give us all you can and we willingly do the same. You are EVERYTHING & MORE Nic you really are. No matter what happens bad or good your "Die Hards" will ALWAYS be here for you. We understand, that's why we're here. Any decision you make we' gotcha back whether we agree or not. Whatever you wanna say or do go for it. We're not here to judge just support. And don't ever feel like you have to be strong by yourself cuz you already know TM goes IN *Pauz* and we'll be strong for you :) That's all for now, just had to tell you that to remind you of your place in our hearts.

- Kalia

P.S I can't write about how "we" feel by myself so, here are some things TM wanted you to know :

"rapping on a staircase, to dominating billboard, to a platinum album, to 2 tours back to back, You're PHENOMENAL babe" - @xoRomansLover

"soooooooo PROUD of you. You DID a lot, and you're DOING a lot. You WON and you're STILL winning. Soo much more in store. Love u!" - @CashleyNika

"may the lord protect you as the world gets hectic." - @NickiMNewpaper

"Awww, so proud of my liddo lady. Nothing but success and achievements for you beautiful" - @SUPERCyrstalx3

"oh and can i just say that meeting you on this tour was EVERYTHING!" - @SexyShyBarbie

"*sings* I will alwaysssss love YEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW" @TylerSoEpic

"w| each tour you get better & better. proud of you lady-- your best work is still ahead of you. keep pushing. xoxo." - @DaniiBeTheBiiz

"Dear God, Thanks for allowing me to see @NICKIMINAJ on tour it was a blessing! S/O 2 #TeamMinaj that met her also. It was great!" - @TeamMinajJapan

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Newsletter Signup