Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

RE: sprouting or withering

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:11 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

Don't think she will wither anytime soon...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

2. BillyJake avatar

Regarding Nicki's Grammy Performance

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM By: BillyJake

i Really don't see what all the effing fuss it about when you think of an exorcism you certainly don't expect effing rainbows and unicorns to come flying out of a a box of cup cakes no you expect a really dark room and some unorthodox crap going on and omg don't let me get started on how they said Nicki was being "Possessed" on Stage that crap just slayed my entire effing life i just couldn't go on talking about how she selling her soul to the devil smmfh they always giving HHB trouble but when you see these exorcism movies they don't say crap about that they just politely stroll their duck ass up there and watch the damn movie how do yall feel about this or w/e.

3. PHOEBEMINAJ avatar

RE: Rare nicki minaj freestyle

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 11:50 AM By: PHOEBEMINAJ

oh my gosh, she looks so cute and different without all the makeup :')
    i prefer when Nicki raps like this, i think she should do somethin like this on PF:RR to make everyone change their minds about how crap they think Nicki is, cos truth is, she aint really done this kind of style in her new songs and people think that shes callin herself a rapper for the fun of it, but this is her true talent.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You wanna know what scares people? SUCCESS. When you don't make moves and you dont climb up the ladder, everybody loves you 'cause you're not COMPETITION."

- Nicki Minaj

4. ninjabarbie94 avatar

RE: I'm Back..

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 4:59 PM By: ninjabarbie94

omg i hope sooo i frekon adore that song......i am so hoping that its true!!!! Muuuaaahhh.....(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

5. BillyJake avatar

RE: sprouting or withering

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 5:57 PM By: BillyJake

i mean she does think about these things before she does them so i dont think she will wither O_o.

6. BillyJake avatar

RE: Nicki's Tits

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 5:59 PM By: BillyJake

i Think their amazing and you should keep your eye's in your head nosey liddle bug ;).

7. 5star Barbie avatar

Re: Rare nicki minaj freestyle

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 6:15 PM By: 5star Barbie

LiddoMissMinaj wrote:
    oh my gosh, she looks so cute and different without all the makeup :')
    i prefer when Nicki raps like this, i think she should do somethin like this on PF:RR to make everyone change their minds about how crap they think Nicki is, cos truth is, she aint really done this kind of style in her new songs and people think that shes callin herself a rapper for the fun of it, but this is her true talent.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You wanna know what scares people? SUCCESS. When you don't make moves and you dont climb up the ladder, everybody loves you 'cause you're not COMPETITION."

- Nicki Minaj

I wish she would go back to rapping like this also
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

8. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Re: Nicki's Tits

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 6:29 PM By: ninjabarbie94

BillyJake wrote:
    i Think their amazing and you should keep your eye's in your head nosey liddle bug ;).

Haha love it!! They are amazing though...sometimes they are very hard to miss so i cant help but stare at them.....(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)

9. BillyJake avatar

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 6:32 PM By: BillyJake

ninjabarbie94 wrote:
    BillyJake wrote:

Haha love it!! They are amazing though...sometimes they are very hard to miss so i cant help but stare at them.....(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)

Ikr But i try to keep my eye on the way nicki's feeling but yea its hard to keep my eyes off xD her Whoo Hoo's .!

10. MT5792 avatar

Re: I'm Back..

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 8:32 PM By: MT5792

I love I'm back too... But at the same time these are just rumors (I don't think it's been confirmed)?? But I agree, it would be dope if she finished it :)

11. DANickster avatar

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:15 PM By: DANickster

When I saw the nip slip I was like these are the most beautiful melons ever. I kinda cried to tell you the truth. Plus them bad boys are hard to miss
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

12. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 7:30 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

They are amazing. Fullstop. I wouldn't mind touching them *hides*
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

13. porshabee avatar

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 7:51 AM By: porshabee

Nicki is sooo sexy
    *Porsha bee*

14. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 4:37 PM By: ninjabarbie94

BillyJake wrote:
    ninjabarbie94 wrote:
    BillyJake wrote:

Ikr But i try to keep my eye on the way nicki's feeling but yea its hard to keep my eyes off xD her Whoo Hoo's .!

Haha yeah i no what ya mean.....i do try my hardest to keep my eyes of them but sometimes it is hard because she wears something low cut and i aint gonna lie my eyes do slip down to her chest for like couple of seconds but then i go back to concentrating he beautiful flawless face (which i am jelous of because she has just got such pure beauty!) But ii love her soooo much!!! x

15. jguerra19 avatar

Nickis Boobs

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 1:46 PM By: jguerra19

Do you think she had a boob job

16. Markisha avatar

Coincidence?

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 1:54 PM By: Markisha

What do you think..?
    Is this a coincidence or Nicki just love bringing the talk to her?

17. DANickster avatar

Re: Coincidence?

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 3:39 PM By: DANickster

people are saying that why she comin at her now and that its over and blah blah blah...so what!! lil kim had her turn now its nickis turn so i have no problem with it, coincidence or not.
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

18. Markisha avatar

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 3:56 PM By: Markisha

DANickster wrote:
    people are saying that why she comin at her now and that its over and blah blah blah...so what!! lil kim had her turn now its nickis turn so i have no problem with it, coincidence or not.

:)

19. Hollydoee avatar

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 6:52 PM By: Hollydoee

No. Nicki is just rockin her swaqq
    baddest bitch in da game

20. EGZN avatar

Which songs to you want Nicki to sing at NBA ?

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 12:19 PM By: EGZN

She's going to sing 4 songs :D

I hope she's going to sing "Starships", "Stupid Hoe", "Roman Reloaded" & "Roman In Moscow". I think it will be good promotion for PF:RR and for each of the singles :D

Does anybody know if theres going to be a live stream on the internet??

PINK FRIDAY: ROMAN RELOADED - APRIL/03/2012

It's PINK FRIDAY hoe !!!!!!!!!

Newsletter Signup