Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. Va Va Voom avatar

RE: Nicki is #1 most successful female rapper of all time

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:59 PM By: Va Va Voom

mark_barbee wrote:
    how was this decided?

I have no idea, but it was said in one of her interviews.

2. Va Va Voom avatar

Tragedy

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 8:09 PM By: Va Va Voom

I feel like it'd be funny if in the instance that Lil Kim ever held a concert, us barbz could buy all of the tickets, show up with signs supporting Nicki, and in the middle of the concert hold up the signs and start chanting last name Ann first name Raaaaaggggedddyyyy
    LMAO

3. TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe avatar

RE: Tragedy

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 9:45 PM By: TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe

That would be so amazing, omg, Nicki would love us.
    Follow @ItsRomanBiiitch

4. DDF Danser avatar

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 4:56 AM By: DDF Danser

Awsome Idea!! :D We should sing beez in the trap hahaha :D

5. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 5:24 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

I would so do that! The only downside is that the money goes straight into her bank account :/

A woman should be two things..classy and fabulous!
    -Coco Chanel

6. DDF Danser avatar

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 5:30 AM By: DDF Danser

Barbie Glitter wrote:
    I would so do that! The only downside is that the money goes straight into her bank account :/

A woman should be two things..classy and fabulous!
    -Coco Chanel

Haha yeah me 2,yeah, but it would be worth the money haha humiliation for life XD we just kidnap her and take her in to a staduim full barbz an then.. do beez in the trap.. this way it won't cost us any money whahaha *Baddest B*tch Mode* hahaha (that was just a joke)

7. AlexKenZolanskiMinaj avatar

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 5:58 AM By: AlexKenZolanskiMinaj

So what if the money goes to her bank accout? I would jsut love to see Kims reactions plus it will go down as the WORST concert EVER! Love your Idea! Lmaooo so worth paying to see that 'Stupid Hoe' LOL

8. Va Va Voom avatar

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 9:16 AM By: Va Va Voom

If she did Black Friday we could scream GUESS WHO'S PLAYING JASON?!

9. KenBark avatar

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 7:30 PM By: KenBark

LOL. Nicki Should come WITH us.
    --->>>kEN, BARk! - HAZ-Mat

--->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

--->>>"#fxkSWGG"

--->>>QUACK QUACK u a DUCK and CHICKEN 2, BiTXH!!!!!!!

10. Va Va Voom avatar

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 8:02 PM By: Va Va Voom

kEN, bARk! wrote:
    LOL. Nicki Should come WITH us.

--->>>"#fxkSWGG"

Yeah, she should waltz onto the stage and steal the mic.

11. BustITbarb_Hard ! avatar

calling all barbs & kens !!

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 10:38 PM By: BustITbarb_Hard !

So lately I been trying to get hb attention on twitter about this idea that she should do a contest with us that she should pick a winner(s) to be in her vid off of her album or future vids !!! Sadly she has not replyed & I'm still trying to get her attention :( so barbs or kens I was wondering what yall think of my idea ??? & maybe tweet her bout it??? Thanks
    .......Nous PLANET 59........

12. chelsealuvsnicki avatar

RE: calling all barbs & kens !!

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 11:29 PM By: chelsealuvsnicki

i think that is a great idea and ill back you up all the way :)

13. chelsealuvsnicki avatar

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 11:35 PM By: chelsealuvsnicki

i dont get what lil kims problem is, shouldnt she be happy that there are people like nicki continuing to grow the female rapper industry, and she thinks she is so much better than nicki but she is just a has been and she only gets acknowledge now because of nicki. on every show or interveiw lil kim is on all she does is gets asked about nicki minaj, so nicki must be doing something right :P keep up the good work nicki.

14. DDF Danser avatar

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 1:01 AM By: DDF Danser

MDEastwood say's; "Put my d*ck in your face, and rap to that you lil hater" oke, i'm a girl, but so is queen. Now I really feel like wanna show lil kim why she sucks.. Oh, sorry! My bad.. where's my respect.. I insulted for calling her lil kim, I forgot how much she loved her real name; First Name; "Stupidl" Last Name; "Hoe". Lil Kim respect Nicki Minaj or eat your heart out (Does she has a heart anyway?). Sorry peepz, couldn't resist haha.. XD Nicki should go with us and I would be nice if we would dress like totally pink. I realky think its a good idea I would love to see that face of lil kim.

15. DDF Danser avatar

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 1:08 AM By: DDF Danser

chelsealuvsnicki wrote:
    i think that is a great idea and ill back you up all the way :)

Me 2 nice Idea

16. MT5792 avatar

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 10:22 AM By: MT5792

no offense but why are yall still talkin bout Clay-face Kim? da bitch is irrelevant!?! LOL no but in all seriousness idt Nicki is threatened or cares bout kim so why should we? oh but I was watchin the skorpionshow on youtube and they said kim was going on a nightclub tour.... a NIGHTCLUB TOUR?!!? LOL wow didnt kim use to play big concerts/stadiums and shit? oh how the mighty have fallen!!! nah but someone needs to tell thundercat, washed, fictional, playdoh face kim and her army of.. twats.. that she lost and Nicki aint lettin her come back into the limelight. *sigh* Tragedy.

17. KenBark avatar

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 11:42 AM By: KenBark

MT5792 wrote:
    no offense but why are yall still talkin bout Clay-face Kim? da bitch is irrelevant!?! LOL no but in all seriousness idt Nicki is threatened or cares bout kim so why should we? oh but I was watchin the skorpionshow on youtube and they said kim was going on a nightclub tour.... a NIGHTCLUB TOUR?!!? LOL wow didnt kim use to play big concerts/stadiums and shit? oh how the mighty have fallen!!! nah but someone needs to tell thundercat, washed, fictional, playdoh face kim and her army of.. twats.. that she lost and Nicki aint lettin her come back into the limelight. *sigh* Tragedy.

LOL. This aint her first NIGHTCLUB TOUR. she dunn did a couple of em in the last couple of years. smdh..she wuz just on Rip the Runway. They presented her like she was bouta blow up all over again.***The Original Queen....Has officially FALLEN OFF***

--->>>"#fxkSWGG"

18. BustITbarb_Hard ! avatar

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 12:59 PM By: BustITbarb_Hard !

Thank you guys ! I think it would be great too !
    .......Nous PLANET 59........

19. AlexKenZolanskiMinaj avatar

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 1:02 PM By: AlexKenZolanskiMinaj

I love the idea! If she has a video of a party scene like in Starships, she should selection a few people to be apart of it! I think it is cool when artist do things like that.

20. 5star Barbie avatar

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 2:46 PM By: 5star Barbie

dope idea
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

Newsletter Signup