Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else
________________________________________
If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything

Replies to this posting

  1. ninjabarbie94 avatar

    RE: Is Nicki really retiring :(?

    Tue, May 1, 2012 at 6:07 AM By: ninjabarbie94

    She didnt actually say she gonna retire.....it was the Tim Westwood interview and she basically said shes thinking about leaving the game. I personally dont think she will.....she no's how much TeamMinaj loves her and where would we be without hip hop Nicki??? Thats the Nicki that everyone fell in love with back in 2007, but evan back then she still was singing aswell. The reason she said it was because people aint showing her album love....they saying shes turning pop and shes slipping away.....but obviously they havent heard the album because she aint turning pop....Nicki has never been just hip hop anyway....its like she has her own genre of music tbh :) And in an interview with Birdman he said that he doesnt think that Nicki is ready to retire....now if your gonna ask anyone about Nicki it'll be Birdman he no's her better than most people and he no's whats best for her....i dont personally think he would let her retire because he no's how talented she is and how far she has came. And plus shes just found out shes the first solo female rapper in history to ever have a number 1 album in the UK and she is one of the top female rappers around atm....no one is beating her! Now with titles like that i dont think she could bring herself to quit the game....shes winning now and thats all that matters! She just gotta no that her barbz are by her side no matter what and we always will support and love her!!!! Muuuaaahhh.....(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

  2. TayHollyWood avatar

    Nicki Minaj & Your Relationship?

    Tue, May 1, 2012 at 9:24 AM By: TayHollyWood

    So I've talked to guys in the past that didn't know who nicki was: I put them down.
    I've talked to guys that knew about nicki and was happy that I was a fan {ex: an ex of mine loved Lil Wayne so he fell for me more because it was like I was his nicki}
    I've talked to guys that really didn't care too much for her, but did respect her, and gave my bitch her credit { which was: nicki is that bitch}.
    And i have come across motherfuckers that couldn't stand her. Those persons were cool as fuck buuuuuuuut they disliked nicki.
    I would vouch for my bitch and go to bat for her.
    But really got they ass would be, I would play old nicki. Because they would say bullshit about her now { within the past 2 years} but anyways I would play old mixtape nicki then they would give my bitch her credit.
    I don't know guys, but could you deal with someone that doesn't like nicki? Even though the person may be all that and a bag of fucking chips? It's like nicki is a big part of my life and I know y'all lives too, I just want some opinions. Because this is a strong topic.

    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

  3. Satycorn avatar

    RE: Is Nicki really retiring :(?

    Tue, May 1, 2012 at 2:38 PM By: Satycorn

    ninjabarbie94 wrote:
    She didnt actually say she gonna retire.....it was the Tim Westwood interview and she basically said shes thinking about leaving the game. I personally dont think she will.....she no's how much TeamMinaj loves her and where would we be without hip hop Nicki??? Thats the Nicki that everyone fell in love with back in 2007, but evan back then she still was singing aswell. The reason she said it was because people aint showing her album love....they saying shes turning pop and shes slipping away.....but obviously they havent heard the album because she aint turning pop....Nicki has never been just hip hop anyway....its like she has her own genre of music tbh :) And in an interview with Birdman he said that he doesnt think that Nicki is ready to retire....now if your gonna ask anyone about Nicki it'll be Birdman he no's her better than most people and he no's whats best for her....i dont personally think he would let her retire because he no's how talented she is and how far she has came. And plus shes just found out shes the first solo female rapper in history to ever have a number 1 album in the UK and she is one of the top female rappers around atm....no one is beating her! Now with titles like that i dont think she could bring herself to quit the game....shes winning now and thats all that matters! She just gotta no that her barbz are by her side no matter what and we always will support and love her!!!! Muuuaaahhh.....(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/


    I see...
    But it was really shocking to me when I read this. I mean she shouldn't have spoke this words... I've started listening to Nicki about 4 months ago and I became OBSESSED to the point that I can call myself a "Ken Barb", anyways I think that if it would've been another guy/girl that has just started listening to her music, and watch this interview, I think they would not get this addicted, I mean they'd be like "She just started, why is she doing this?"
    I know I don't have as much information on her as you guys do, I'm a new fan, but these words made me feel really bad... I hope she will pretend like this never happened and continue with her career, it's her first album and it's understandable what she's going through.
    Now to the music genre, really what I didn't like about the tracks was that electro/trance touch in her songs. I LOVE Pound the Alarm, but the electro beat makes me feel annoyed and I really think it doesn't fit in her song... That's found in some other songs, not all, there are perfect ones like Marilyn Monroe etc, but if she would really make a "mixed song" (like rap and pop, you know), I'd want it to be more like Moment 4 Life. That was perfect.

  4. TayHollyWood avatar

    RE: Nicki Minaj & Your Relationship?

    Tue, May 1, 2012 at 5:11 PM By: TayHollyWood

    Stupid ass spam fucking hoogin the forum
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

  5. PHOEBEMINAJ avatar

    RE: Nicki Minaj & Your Relationship?

    Thu, May 3, 2012 at 11:58 AM By: PHOEBEMINAJ

    well it depends....if they always complain about everything she does then i definately wouldnt be able to deal with them (this happened with me and my friend once)
    __________________________________________________

    "You can be who you want, be who you IS never be who you aren't!"

    - Nicki Minaj

  6. Mishela avatar

    RE: Nicki Minaj & Your Relationship?

    Thu, May 3, 2012 at 3:25 PM By: Mishela

    I have some schoolmates and people that I hang out with who don't like her and don't understand how can I listen to ''such crap''

    It does hurt my feelings, at first I fought back but then I realized they are just being disrespectful and that's their fault.. if they wanna be primitive, childish, rude that's their bussiness, I'm not wasting my time on arguing with such people so I just ignore them and after a while they give up
    They know how much she means to me and the most important, I know this and it's all that matters.

  7. Benicus avatar

    RE: Nicki Minaj & Your Relationship?

    Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:05 PM By: Benicus Moderator

    Mishela wrote:
    I have some schoolmates and people that I hang out with who don't like her and don't understand how can I listen to ''such crap''

    It does hurt my feelings, at first I fought back but then I realized they are just being disrespectful and that's their fault.. if they wanna be primitive, childish, rude that's their bussiness, I'm not wasting my time on arguing with such people so I just ignore them and after a while they give up
    They know how much she means to me and the most important, I know this and it's all that matters.


    To me, it doesn't really matter at all. I don't let those things get in the way of my relationships and friendships because it seems kinda petty and immature for that to affect me.

    If people generally start bitching about anything I like, then that's just down right rude, but everyone I'm friends with respects what I like even if they don't like it. It's just common decency I guess.

    If people can't tolerate that I'm gay, then that's a problem. But if people don't like Nicki Minaj, it's not exactly the end of the world.

    That's my two cents anyway :)
    ________________________________________

    "If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything"

  8. KenBark avatar

    RE:

    Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:29 PM By: KenBark

    OMG!! that's better said than I could ever have imagined.lol. Her journey is astonishing. *No WORDS*

    *Bows before Queen B(arbie)*


    --->>>kEN, BARk! - HAZ-Mat

    -

  9. IHaveNoDisplayName avatar

    RE: "Note To Nicki"

    Thu, May 3, 2012 at 10:32 PM By: IHaveNoDisplayName

    There's dust on my eyes.
    PREACH!


    ___________________________________________



    Read my blog:
    Why I became a goddamn full force Nicki Minaj stan!

  10. DDF Danser avatar

    RE:

    Fri, May 4, 2012 at 2:08 AM By: DDF Danser

    @Kalia; Nice Spoken! :-)

    When I meet Nicki on 18-06-2012 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I will make a bow before Nicki when she stands before me to show her my love and respect for the queen. And I don't care if other fans look stupid at me or think that i'm out of my mind.

  11. #2barbie avatar

    Nicki scrapbook for DC

    Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:55 AM By: #2barbie

    ok so i REALLY hope nicki comes to DC so i can go up there with my V.I.P
    *anyways i wanted to make a scrap book for nicki and sb an uncle t and all them so can eveyone post at least 1word to 1sentence tell why you love nicki so i can wright your real name and twitter name pictures are accepted to my email (naenae1@verizon.net) thank you
    *I

  12. Benicus avatar

    RE: Nicki scrapbook for DC

    Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:01 AM By: Benicus Moderator

    This is a great idea! When do you need it by?
    ________________________________________

    "If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything"

  13. DDF Danser avatar

    RE: Nicki scrapbook for DC

    Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:55 AM By: DDF Danser

    What is a scrapbook??

  14. Satycorn avatar

    Is Nicki turning into pop?...

    Fri, May 4, 2012 at 12:39 PM By: Satycorn

    Hey every1
    I'm relatively new to this place, I've been listening to Nicki for about 6 months and became overly obsessed. But recently I purchased her album and most of her songs are pop-techno, it's not that I don't like it, I actually love partying and I'd totally get up and dance to Whip it or Pound the Alarm, but the "old" Nicki is the one I fell in love with (Super Bass, Monster, Watchu Know 'Bout Me, Beam me up Scotty, and so much more). We have way too much pop artists right now, she's the absolute queen of rap. What's happening :(?

  15. DONTxSTOP avatar

    RE: Is Nicki turning into pop?...

    Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:17 PM By: DONTxSTOP

    She doesn't want to stay limited to one genre of music. The last half of the album is diving deeper into her pop roots, she'll obviously always been hip-hop first, but she's fusing her blend of Euro dance pop into her sound. It not only is helping her break into alot of international markets, it works for her to help build her fan base. I don't consider it a sell out at all either, I think she's balancing the two really well and I hope she continues to make great pop records again. I can definitely see more RedOne and Nicki collaborations for future releases.

  16. IHaveNoDisplayName avatar

    RE: Is Nicki turning into pop?...

    Sat, May 5, 2012 at 2:04 AM By: IHaveNoDisplayName

    No, I don't think so.
    It shows that she can be versatile with her music.
    ___________________________________________



    Read my blog:
    Why I became a goddamn full force Nicki Minaj stan!

  17. KenBark avatar

    RE: RE:

    Sat, May 5, 2012 at 10:51 AM By: KenBark

    MDEastwood wrote:
    @Kalia; Nice Spoken! :-)

    When I meet Nicki on 18-06-2012 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I will make a bow before Nicki when she stands before me to show her my love and respect for the queen. And I don't care if other fans look stupid at me or think that i'm out of my mind.


    Lol.


    --->>>kEN, BARk! - HAZ-Mat

    --->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

    --->>>Check out My Music -- kEN, BARk!

    -

  18. DDF Danser avatar

    RE: RE:

    Sat, May 5, 2012 at 12:03 PM By: DDF Danser

    kEN, bARk! wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:
    @Kalia; Nice Spoken! :-)

    When I meet Nicki on 18-06-2012 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I will make a bow before Nicki when she stands before me to show her my love and respect for the queen. And I don't care if other fans look stupid at me or think that i'm out of my mind.


    Lol.


    --->>>kEN, BARk! - HAZ-Mat

    --->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

    --->>>Check out My Music -- kEN, BARk!

    -


    She'll never forget me..

  19. Benicus avatar

    RE: Nicki scrapbook for DC

    Sat, May 5, 2012 at 4:13 PM By: Benicus Moderator

    MDEastwood wrote:
    What is a scrapbook??

    A scrapbook is literally a book which you collect memories in. Like, you can write in messages, diary entries, stick in photos, decorate it etc etc - kind of like a journal.
    ________________________________________

    "If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything"

  20. KenBark avatar

    RE: RE:

    Sat, May 5, 2012 at 7:58 PM By: KenBark

    MDEastwood wrote:
    kEN, bARk! wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:
    @Kalia; Nice Spoken! :-)

    When I meet Nicki on 18-06-2012 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I will make a bow before Nicki when she stands before me to show her my love and respect for the queen. And I don't care if other fans look stupid at me or think that i'm out of my mind.


    Lol.


    --->>>kEN, BARk! - HAZ-Mat

    --->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

    --->>>Check out My Music -- kEN, BARk!

    -


    She'll never forget me..



    same here...I soooooooooooooo wish I had the opportunity. Ill get it one day.lol ...*prays*. I'm happy for u tho.lol u gota tell me all about it after
    --->>>kEN, BARk! - HAZ-Mat

    --->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

    --->>>Check out My Music -- kEN, BARk!

    -

Newsletter Signup