Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. KenBark avatar

RE:

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 9:29 PM By: KenBark

OMG!! that's better said than I could ever have imagined.lol. Her journey is astonishing. *No WORDS*

*Bows before Queen B(arbie)*

--->>>kEN, BARk! - HAZ-Mat

-

2. IHaveNoDisplayName avatar

RE: "Note To Nicki"

Thu, May 3, 2012 at 10:32 PM By: IHaveNoDisplayName

There's dust on my eyes.
    PREACH!

Read my blog:
    Why I became a goddamn full force Nicki Minaj stan!

3. DDF Danser avatar

RE:

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 2:08 AM By: DDF Danser

@Kalia; Nice Spoken! :-)

When I meet Nicki on 18-06-2012 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I will make a bow before Nicki when she stands before me to show her my love and respect for the queen. And I don't care if other fans look stupid at me or think that i'm out of my mind.

4. #2barbie avatar

Nicki scrapbook for DC

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:55 AM By: #2barbie

ok so i REALLY hope nicki comes to DC so i can go up there with my V.I.P
    *anyways i wanted to make a scrap book for nicki and sb an uncle t and all them so can eveyone post at least 1word to 1sentence tell why you love nicki so i can wright your real name and twitter name pictures are accepted to my email (naenae1@verizon.net) thank you
    *I

5. Benicus avatar

RE: Nicki scrapbook for DC

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:01 AM By: Benicus Moderator

This is a great idea! When do you need it by?

"If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything"

6. DDF Danser avatar

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:55 AM By: DDF Danser

What is a scrapbook??

7. Satycorn avatar

Is Nicki turning into pop?...

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 12:39 PM By: Satycorn

Hey every1
    I'm relatively new to this place, I've been listening to Nicki for about 6 months and became overly obsessed. But recently I purchased her album and most of her songs are pop-techno, it's not that I don't like it, I actually love partying and I'd totally get up and dance to Whip it or Pound the Alarm, but the "old" Nicki is the one I fell in love with (Super Bass, Monster, Watchu Know 'Bout Me, Beam me up Scotty, and so much more). We have way too much pop artists right now, she's the absolute queen of rap. What's happening :(?

8. DONTxSTOP avatar

RE: Is Nicki turning into pop?...

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 8:17 PM By: DONTxSTOP

She doesn't want to stay limited to one genre of music. The last half of the album is diving deeper into her pop roots, she'll obviously always been hip-hop first, but she's fusing her blend of Euro dance pop into her sound. It not only is helping her break into alot of international markets, it works for her to help build her fan base. I don't consider it a sell out at all either, I think she's balancing the two really well and I hope she continues to make great pop records again. I can definitely see more RedOne and Nicki collaborations for future releases.

9. IHaveNoDisplayName avatar

RE: Is Nicki turning into pop?...

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 2:04 AM By: IHaveNoDisplayName

No, I don't think so.
    It shows that she can be versatile with her music.

Read my blog:
    Why I became a goddamn full force Nicki Minaj stan!

10. KenBark avatar

RE: RE:

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 10:51 AM By: KenBark

MDEastwood wrote:

When I meet Nicki on 18-06-2012 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. I will make a bow before Nicki when she stands before me to show her my love and respect for the queen. And I don't care if other fans look stupid at me or think that i'm out of my mind.

Lol.

--->>>www.reverbnation.com/knarlzbark

--->>>Check out My Music -- kEN, BARk!

-

11. DDF Danser avatar

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 12:03 PM By: DDF Danser

kEN, bARk! wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:

Lol.

-

She'll never forget me..

12. Benicus avatar

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 4:13 PM By: Benicus Moderator

MDEastwood wrote:
    What is a scrapbook??

A scrapbook is literally a book which you collect memories in. Like, you can write in messages, diary entries, stick in photos, decorate it etc etc - kind of like a journal.

13. KenBark avatar

Sat, May 5, 2012 at 7:58 PM By: KenBark

MDEastwood wrote:
    kEN, bARk! wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:

Lol.

-

She'll never forget me..

same here...I soooooooooooooo wish I had the opportunity. Ill get it one day.lol ...*prays*. I'm happy for u tho.lol u gota tell me all about it after

-

14. DDF Danser avatar

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 2:35 AM By: DDF Danser

kEN, bARk! wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:
    kEN, bARk! wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:

Lol.

-

She'll never forget me..

same here...I soooooooooooooo wish I had the opportunity. Ill get it one day.lol ...*prays*. I'm happy for u tho.lol u gota tell me all about it after

-

Yes, I will :-) and you'll get to see her as well one day!

15. DDF Danser avatar

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 7:53 AM By: DDF Danser

Benicus wrote:
    MDEastwood wrote:
    What is a scrapbook??

A scrapbook is literally a book which you collect memories in. Like, you can write in messages, diary entries, stick in photos, decorate it etc etc - kind of like a journal.

Oke, thanks..

#2barbie; Well I'm in for it i'll sen't you a mail for your scrapbook! ;)

16. RachelMinaj avatar

RE: Nicki Minaj & Your Relationship?

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 10:55 AM By: RachelMinaj

I get what you're saying.

I have to be with someone who at least respects my taste in music. But Nicki is more than just a taste in music. Any guy caught disrespecting her is a major turn off for me.

17. Khris189 avatar

Haters

Fri, May 11, 2012 at 9:14 PM By: Khris189

I've noticed that there are alot of Nicki haters out there. On twitter, any hip hop site I go to, but forget the haters. I'm #TeamMinaj til the end.

18. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Re: Nicki Minaj & Your Relationship?

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 12:34 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

To be 100% honest, I don't like it when people disrespect Nicki..I'm friends with some people who HATE her, but that's just because those are old friends who I've been with before I started stanning for Nic.
    I wouldn't make any new friends who didn't like/hated on Nicki because music is an important part of my life and I want to share it with people who have the same tastes as me

A woman should be two things..classy and fabulous!
    -Coco Chanel

19. Va Va Voom avatar

Does your community like Nicki Minaj?

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 9:55 AM By: Va Va Voom

What do your family, friends, acquaintances, collegues, classmates, etc. generally think of her? I'm asking because I've noticed that people around me have been tending to look down on her (I have no idea why). Either that or they like Super Bass and that's it.

...That's in general though. It seems that you either love or hate Nicki these days.

What about you? Do you know any Barbz in real life?

20. PHOEBEMINAJ avatar

RE: Does your community like Nicki Minaj?

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 10:04 AM By: PHOEBEMINAJ

i wish i did know at least ONE barb in real life but i dont...
    some people i know dont like her but they respect the fact that i like her, but the others? well everytime i mention her name they start talking down to her and sayin shit like "oh Lil Kim is better, Nicki Minaj is copyright, shes fake, how can you actually like her" and that really pisses me off tbh. my BFF did this to me once and we almost fell out but then she apologised and said she'll respect the artists i like, and now shes slyly minajified LOL

but there are some people i know that are fans, like some of my friends (mainly the girls) always rely on me to send them songs from her new album, and theres even one boy that has her mixtapes and album on his phone (hes not gay either lmao)

"You can be who you want, be who you IS never be who you aren't!"

- Nicki Minaj

Newsletter Signup