Benicus avatar

General Minaj Chat

Sat, May 12, 2012 at 6:51 AM By: Benicus

A thread for expressing your love and dedication to Nicki, general Nicki banter, and Nicki topics that don't belong anywhere else

Replies to this posting

1. Squadd1e23 avatar

A close Friend of mine

Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 1:01 AM By: Squadd1e23

Dear Nicki,

I would just like to introduce myself and let you know my reasons for contacting you. My name is Shane and live in Lincoln (UK) and I have been serving with the British Army (1st Battalion Grenadier Guards) for almost 6 years and currently I am serving on my second tour of duty in Afghanistan on OP Herrick 16. On the 1st August, I and my platoon set out on a routine foot patrol with one of my closest mates, Jason, leading the patrol as point-man. After roughly 15 minutes on the ground Jason was hit by an Improvised explosive Device (IED). The injuries sustained consisted of immediate amputation to both legs, broken jaw, amputated thumb and several burn and frag wounds. Upon seeing Jason is such a state my world around me collapsed and I struggled to cope with the situation, nevertheless I proceeded and focused on getting Jason out of the area and back to safety. Both myself and Jason are massive fans of you and your music and had been wanting to see you in concert on your tour of the UK on the 27th of October in Birmingham, where Jason is currently sedated in hospital being treated for the wound he sustained. The main reason I am writing to you is to ask for support for Jason. I know that anything from a signed picture or letter would boost his confidence massively. I myself will still be attending your concert on the 27th with my partner and then going to visit Jason in hospital. I would massively appreciate if you could fulfil my request as I know Jason would be also.

If you could please inform me of your decision by writing back to myself via the following email address I would be extremely grateful.

Birmingham123@hotmail.co.uk

I appreciate giving me your time and looking forward to seeing you in concert on the 27th October. Also if anyone has a more direct way of contacting Nicki then please let me know as I would greatly appreciate it.

Yours sincerely

Shane

2. Moment4Nicki avatar

Nicki Minaj Sims Movie Roman Reloaded !!!

Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 10:13 PM By: Moment4Nicki
  3. Yuri James avatar

SOUL TRAIN SITE TALKING ABOUT THE TRANSFORMATION OF FASHION ALONG THE CAREER OF NICKI.

Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 10:38 AM By: Yuri James

Trinidadiana through Queens, Onika Tanya Maraj aka Nicki Minaj is as eclectic as his background suggests. Diva most colorful hip-hop approach adopted unorthodox style and gains and fashion enthusiast gave much fodder over the past few years. Recent advertising contracts with Pepsi recent, MAC and adidas have allowed Minaj to spread her wings even more fashionable - and to a much wider audience. Minaj is fun, sexy style makes her the perfect subject for the last installment SoulTrain.com Transformation Fashion.

The Birth of Barbie

Minaj may have been involved in rap and acting in the early 2000s, but it was not until 2009 that she really came on the scene. Appearing in the video "5 Star Chick" by Yo Gotti, Minaj gave fans a taste of his trademark style now. Although some videos still far from its debut multicolor, asymmetrical coif, Minaj gave fans a hint of things to come with two extensions hot pink folded under her straight bangs and jet blacks, wavy hair. Never one to hide his best - and biggest - assets, Minaj can be seen wearing form-fitting black pants, two different pink bras and nameplate a huge 'Barbie'. Where Minaj shines is in your makeup choices, where she embraces a dark eyeliner, but highlights their almond shaped eyes with a silver shadow. She took a similar reason black and pink trail about his appearance on "Beddrock." Although their red carpet worthy moments were few and far between, fans were treated to a taste of Minaj penchant for chic appeal fri in his appearance on Mariah Carey "Up Out My Face." The singer of R & B and Hip-Hop had their fun with some sexy naughty nurse equipment, definitely helped expand Minaj stylish.

4. funnyasshit avatar

think this is a really funny version of nicki minaj

Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 6:05 PM By: funnyasshit
  5. DJ Lewinski avatar

NICKI MINAJ Exclusives!!!

Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 11:38 PM By: DJ Lewinski

go check out my blog i post exclusive news on Nicki Minaj more interviews and more photos never before seen www.djlewinski.tumblr.com please follow and tell me what you think! =))
    They call me Lewinski

6. Lizzii avatar

RE: General Minaj Chat

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:05 AM By: Lizzii

You can hate me but why knock my hustle? Imma be the queen no matter how they shuffle.~Nicki minaj

7. Lizzii avatar

Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:06 AM By: Lizzii

GIRL ON FIRE IS MY FAV. SONG!!! NICKI MAKES IT 6x BETTER!

8. SaintOmerAdrien avatar

Nicki Minaj Feat 2 Chainz - Beez In The Trap (Saint-Omer Adrien Remix)

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 11:51 AM By: SaintOmerAdrien
  9. rumfordjoe avatar

Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 5:19 AM By: rumfordjoe

have you seen this video!! dedicated to Nicki Minaj Fans
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuCkn-AeYt4&feature=plcp

10. anything4her avatar

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:09 PM By: anything4her

11. anything4her avatar

VIDEO :SAVE ME

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:24 PM By: anything4her

[youtube] ZDKNKl9YNbU&feature=plcp [/youtube]

12. MEAGB avatar

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 9:11 PM By: MEAGB

I did this video with 3 other classmates for out AP Human Geography class. We used Nicki Minaj's song STARSHIPS! We hope you like it and please share it with all your friends and family. The video with most views gets 50 extra points! PLEASE HELP US!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNsY5znLDt8

13. callie_fu avatar

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:41 PM By: callie_fu

I just voted for @NICKIMINAJ in #BestGirl #BestRnBandDance and #BestVideoOf2012.... Do the same! #NickiMinajToWin #4MusicVideoHonours2012 www.4music.com/vote

14. Reece avatar

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 3:39 PM By: Reece

15. NICKIDAILY avatar

Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:49 AM By: NICKIDAILY

It's rly nice here ... i hope i will visit this forum not only from time 2 time...

16. Madyson28 avatar

Re: General Minaj Chat

Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 2:24 PM By: Madyson28

Everyone check out this Nicki Minaj Fire Burns music video I made! http://youtu.be/8u80Fu4umXM

17. saint52 avatar

Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:11 PM By: saint52

Happy birthday Nicki .pink Friday is the imprint ,oh yeah i know that. i love you Nicki your my bestest

18. aleesha Shirley avatar

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 2:21 AM By: aleesha Shirley

happy birthday nicki we all love you from the uk xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx im ur biggist fan so is my 3 year old lil sister xxxxxxxxxxxx
    aleesha shirley

19. philhayt0n avatar

Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 4:39 AM By: philhayt0n

I really do not understand why nicki gets all the hate she does,she is beautiful and i love her to pieces,all barbs/kens follow my twitter @philhayt0n or @barbzXoX

20. EllieCookexxx avatar

Re: General Minaj Chat

Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 3:50 AM By: EllieCookexxx

Diamond913 wrote:
    I love seein Nicki Minaj with her different wigs on. My favorite one is the orange wig that she wore at the BET Awards 2010. What's your favorite?

yeh probably the same but like theres tons i really like...
    EllieCookexxx

Newsletter Signup