Benicus avatar

Starships

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 1:35 PM By: Benicus

Chat about the lead single from Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded.

Replies to this posting

1. Trini avatar

Nicki Announces Starships Date

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 2:26 PM By: Trini

Yup she did that today while tweeting and she also announced a new music video and oh Reloaded is gold. http://nickieleaks.com/nicki-minaj-announces-date-for-starships-video/

2. TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe avatar

RE: Nicki Announces Starships Date

Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 3:06 PM By: TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe

Yay, it's about time. :P

3. BustITbarb_Hard ! avatar

STARSHIPS !

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 5:16 PM By: BustITbarb_Hard !

SOOO WHAT DID EVERYONE THINK STARSHIPS ??? WHAT WAS YOUR FAV PART???

---> TO ME IT WAS AMAZING !! AND MY FAV PART WAS THEE BLACKLIGHTS !! LOL (:
    .......Nous PLANET 59........

4. TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe avatar

RE: STARSHIPS !

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 7:30 PM By: TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe

Waiting for Vevo to upload it. :(

5. BustITbarb_Hard ! avatar

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 7:48 PM By: BustITbarb_Hard !

Bring it in *hug* your gonna love it when you see you it...cheer up (:

6. TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe avatar

Starships Music Video!

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 9:36 PM By: TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe

Came out 5 minutes ago. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeIJmciN8mo&feature=g-u-u
    Follow @ItsRomanBiiitch

7. Benicus avatar

Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 9:52 PM By: Benicus Moderator

It's on Vevo here...

"If You Stand For Nothing, You Will Fall For Anything"

8. MT5792 avatar

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:44 PM By: MT5792

I thought the video was really cute. My fav part was 2:04-2:17 especially the close up. The way her green short hair and her pink swim suit and deep pink lipstick looked great together. My only thing is I wish Nicki had like a little dance made up just for the song so she and her background ppl/dancers can do when shes on tour etc..
    OH and I almost forgot to mention, do yall remember when Nicki said in an interview or on twitter (cant remember) that when she was on some hill it was cold? Im assuming its when shes in the purple wig and I could kinda tell in her fce and body language!??! LOL but other than that it was real cute and Im really excited to see her video with Chris Brown and hopefully the song she made with B.o.B (Out of my MInd) becomes a single and gets a video cuz I will go bat shit crazy if it does!!!

9. TayHollyWood avatar

Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 7:57 PM By: TayHollyWood

I loved it. Loved everything about it. It was sexy and fun, but I loved the fact that she was smiling. She looked like she really enjoyed herself
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

10. DDF Danser avatar

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 4:59 AM By: DDF Danser

I thinks its a nice video she really took hard work on making it like this. I love it.. like these men praying and she's like getting beemend out on the beach like an alian haha :D it's funny :P

11. BustITbarb_Hard ! avatar

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 12:11 PM By: BustITbarb_Hard !

MT5792 wrote:
    I thought the video was really cute. My fav part was 2:04-2:17 especially the close up. The way her green short hair and her pink swim suit and deep pink lipstick looked great together. My only thing is I wish Nicki had like a little dance made up just for the song so she and her background ppl/dancers can do when shes on tour etc..
    OH and I almost forgot to mention, do yall remember when Nicki said in an interview or on twitter (cant remember) that when she was on some hill it was cold? Im assuming its when shes in the purple wig and I could kinda tell in her fce and body language!??! LOL but other than that it was real cute and Im really excited to see her video with Chris Brown and hopefully the song she made with B.o.B (Out of my MInd) becomes a single and gets a video cuz I will go bat shit crazy if it does!!!

omg yesss !! i couldnt agree with you more ! but now that i think about it and after the fact she said she was cold. i looked again and it did seem like she was lol..but to me she was rocking that wig my fav was that purple wig...she look different in a way ?? cant explain it...but with thee dancing YES ! but she did say she had a surprise for your concert :D & i cant wait either for the Chris brown one..thats one of my fav songs on her CD !

12. AlexKenZolanskiMinaj avatar

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 12:24 PM By: AlexKenZolanskiMinaj

I loved the whole video! I think she is the ONLY person who can ROCK green hair! She has a bangin body!

My fave part is the end with the paint on her body and blonde hair.

You can tell she had a blast filming this video.
    However not everyone feels the same -.- This idiot posted a video on youtube taking shit about Nicki calling her a troll and saying we are all going to hell ! It urks the shit out of me. Here check it out for yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEMWIBu18ks&lc=iRd9K_eHC0za2L0u8SnY1tirrO7xDfX_dhfLd4MvrJQ&feature=inbox

BTW, add me please im new to this. Yes I know, I still need to fix my page, its soo plain. lol Thankss Barbz and Kenz! :D

13. BustITbarb_Hard ! avatar

Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 6:11 PM By: BustITbarb_Hard !

AlexMinaj305 wrote:
    I loved the whole video! I think she is the ONLY person who can ROCK green hair! She has a bangin body!

My fave part is the end with the paint on her body and blonde hair.

You can tell she had a blast filming this video.
    However not everyone feels the same -.- This idiot posted a video on youtube taking shit about Nicki calling her a troll and saying we are all going to hell ! It urks the shit out of me. Here check it out for yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEMWIBu18ks&lc=iRd9K_eHC0za2L0u8SnY1tirrO7xDfX_dhfLd4MvrJQ&feature=inbox

BTW, add me please im new to this. Yes I know, I still need to fix my page, its soo plain. lol Thankss Barbz and Kenz! :D

for some reason i reed your whole thing in british accent :/ lol sorry but smh i watch thee vid for like 10 secs & *paused* lol i dying..but that's people and their options so you cant say nothing about it...

14. Genius.Raver avatar

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 11:20 AM By: Genius.Raver

Cool vid, but for the genre description it should say rap/hip hop/pop/TRANCE/ELECTRO HOUSE

as a raver this song with out a doubt has a trance and electro house touch!!!!!!!!!!

15. love nicki minaj !!! avatar

RE: Starships

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 7:57 AM By: love nicki minaj !!!

I love "Starships" pas vous ?

16. SmokyNicki avatar

Starships vs The Edge Of Glory

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 5:30 PM By: SmokyNicki

Which one do you prefer? Starships is at #6 on the charts now and The Edge of Glory was #6 exactly one year ago.

17. TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe avatar

Re: Starships vs The Edge Of Glory

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 8:15 PM By: TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe

You're posting this on Nicki's site and you're expecting people to choose Lady GaGa?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsRomanBiiitch

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ItsRomanBiiitch

18. nmnm avatar

Re: Starships vs The Edge Of Glory

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 4:39 AM By: nmnm

TeamMinajTillTheDeathOfMe wrote:
    You're posting this on Nicki's site and you're expecting people to choose Lady GaGa?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsRomanBiiitch

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ItsRomanBiiitch

+1

Newsletter Signup