2. lOveeZhaii avatar
  3. Caesar_Lewinsky avatar

RE: Lopez Show

Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 10:37 PM By: Caesar_Lewinsky

I loved the wig

4. MT5792 avatar

Grammy Predictions

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:53 AM By: MT5792

With the grammys drawing near I thought Id be nice to get TMs opinion on Nickis odds of winning. Now obviously If I had it my way Nicki would win every category she's in BUT I do have to be realistic now lets begin...

BEST NEW ARTIST: The Band Perry, Bon Iver, J Cole, Nicki Minaj, Shrillex
    In this category I think Nicki will most likely win b/c frm the band perry shrillex Bon Iver idk any of their songs Jcole Ive only heard maybe 2 songs on the radio.

BEST RAP PERFORMANCE: Look at me now, Otis, The show goes on, Moment 4 life, Black & Yellow
    Hmm Idk Im thinkin.. Otis might get it or Look at me now??

BEST RAP ALBUM: Watch the throne, Carter IV, Lasers, Pink Friday, My beautiful dark twisted fantasy
    ............. LOL OMG Ive got NO FRIGGIN CLUE!!! Im just gonna say I hope Nicki wins......

Anyway Id like to hear everybody elses thoughts on who they think is gonna in the categories. alright thnx guys :)

5. ninjabarbie94 avatar

RE: Grammy Predictions

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM By: ninjabarbie94

I really would love Nicki to win all of them, she really deserves them so same as what you said if it was up to me i would make sure she wins all of them but obviously life isn't that simple :(

Best new artist - I think Nicki will win this one, i mean it just seems like she has no competition in this category...if she doesn't win this one i will be very shocked!!!

Best rap performance - I would really love Nicki to win this but i have a feeling it might be look at me now that wins this one, which is still pretty awsome i mean chris brown is amazing aswell (but not as amazing as Nicki)

Best rap album - Right now this one i really dont have no clue since they are all such amazing albums and artists. I really hope Nicki wins it though because Pink Friday has to be the best album i have ever owned and heard. So i cant anwer this one but i really hope that Nicki wins or evan Lil Wayne because i do rep YMCMB so i would still be happy if Wayne won :)

muuuaaahhh.....(xx) *Barbiee loveagee* (xx)
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

6. Kevin Zolanski avatar

RE: Grammy Predictions

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:52 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

obviously i would like nicki to win all her nominations, but like you said, realistically...

-actually, i would be happy with any... no, i that's a lie. lol. either best new artist or best rap album. they seem more legit in my opinion. :p
    “Holy shit, I’m perfect!”

7. Priya Minaj avatar

Re: Grammy Predictions

Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 10:49 AM By: Priya Minaj

Best New Artist: I hope Nicki will win this one. She deserves it the most, TBH. But that's just me.

Best Rap Performance: Again, I hope Nicki wins, but I think either Otis or Look At Me Now will win.

Best Rap Album: Either Pink Friday, or Watch the Throne.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    'Love is the gift of God. Hate is the curse of the devil. You can either open the gift which God has given you, or you can let yourself be subjected to the curse. Your choice.' ~ Me

8. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Re: Grammy Predictions

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 6:04 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

Best New Artist: Nicki is bound to win! J Cole could also win....

Best Rap Performance: Look At Me Now is the stronger one, somehow I think that'll win

Best Rap Album: Wow, fuck, that's a close one! Anyone could win!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

9. RomansBestie avatar

NBA All Stars

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 5:34 PM By: RomansBestie

Good sweet lord.
    That lime green wig put me into a tailspin...
    But i had to wait 10 mins to see my girl when they were all talking to magic johnson, then they announced the teams during her performance -_-
    I really loved it (: The graphics on the big screens were really cool too ^_^
    what are y'all opinions?

@BlackEyedBarbie
    ~RomansBestie~

10. DANickster avatar

RE: NBA All Stars

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 5:39 PM By: DANickster

Yasssssss gave me LIFE.COM!!! I loved her outfit too!!!! That twerkin session>>>>>>>
    but was I the only one who saw she went too fast at about the 0:11 mark?
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

11. Kevin Zolanski avatar

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 6:04 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

nothing but loveee. hearts!
    “Holy shit, I’m perfect!”

12. MT5792 avatar

Re: NBA All Stars

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 6:40 PM By: MT5792

DANickster wrote:
    Yasssssss gave me LIFE.COM!!! I loved her outfit too!!!! That twerkin session>>>>>>>

Haha yes I saw Nicki mess up too! And I ain't gonna lie... I chuckled a lil bit... Idk maybe she was too excited??

13. DANickster avatar

RE: Re: NBA All Stars

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 8:40 PM By: DANickster

MT5792 wrote:
    DANickster wrote:

Haha yes I saw Nicki mess up too! And I ain't gonna lie... I chuckled a lil bit... Idk maybe she was too excited??

Yea a lil exited lol. When I do a dance routine I get so caught up I mess up a lot so shes not the only one :)

14. TayHollyWood avatar

Re: NBA All Stars

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 9:41 PM By: TayHollyWood

*starts break dancing & does robot*
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

15. SophieLewinski avatar

Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 9:18 AM By: SophieLewinski

I had to watch it on youtube so quality wasnt to good, BUT I thought it was an amazing performance! I had like so many arguments with haters about it.

16. kkmd avatar

Nicki Minaj on American Idol

Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 11:03 PM By: kkmd
  17. barbieemelia avatar

UK

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 9:58 AM By: barbieemelia

guys does anyone know what nicki is going to be doing in the uk? Like what tv shows shes going to be on and stuff? if anyone does please can you share the info? thank you!

18. PHOEBEMINAJ avatar

RE: UK

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 11:09 AM By: PHOEBEMINAJ

she announced on twitter recently that shes going to be doing a signing in London and today she announced the details of it where its gonna be and what time & date

"You wanna know what scares people? SUCCESS. When you don't make moves and you dont climb up the ladder, everybody loves you 'cause you're not COMPETITION."

- Nicki Minaj

19. cornflakegirl86 avatar

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 2:42 PM By: cornflakegirl86

I'm sure she'll do radio stuff like she did last time she was over for promo. If I spot any specific things on Twitter I'll post them here though!

20. RachelMinaj avatar

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 4:51 PM By: RachelMinaj

Just keep up with her on Twitter. You can't missing anything there.

Newsletter Signup