Benicus avatar

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM By: Benicus

Chat about Nicki's sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Replies to this posting

1. divalona avatar

RE: Roman In Moscow Lyrics

Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 1:19 PM By: divalona

i love it i seen romans revenge and i seen roman in moscow nicki minaj rocks she is my idol
    marissa s mcmullin

2. TeamMinaj UD avatar

Re: Roman In Moscow Lyrics

Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 6:46 PM By: TeamMinaj UD

divalona wrote:
    i love it i seen romans revenge and i seen roman in moscow nicki minaj rocks she is my idol
    marissa s mcmullin

so true :)
    Now make That Mutha F-kker Hammertime :)

~KING dARBY :) !!

3. corey minaj avatar

Re: Roman In Moscow Lyrics

Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 3:58 PM By: corey minaj

thanks 4 postin babe :)

4. DJ Lewinski avatar

STUPID HOE

Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 9:34 PM By: DJ Lewinski

CHECK HER NEW SINGLE!!!

www.djlewinski.tumblr.com
    They call me Lewinski

5. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

RE: STUPID HOE

Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 1:22 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

Fuck man she can do a lot better than this... Does he save all her best work for features or something? Like seriously there are parts in the song were I am just like SMH.... I mean I am obsessed with Nicki I know when a bad album is coming... like seriously over use on the voices I thought Roman would be crazy like hood Nicki, not crazy like in it's actual meaning...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

6. Trini avatar

Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 4:54 AM By: Trini

Let's be real and stop lying, this song is funny and eveything but I am disappointed. Nicki can do way better. I prefer the 'Superbass' Nicki, the 'Did It On Em' Nicki and the 'Your Love' Nicki. If this is what your album gonna sound like Nicki I'm not buyin sorry. I love you to death, but please step ya pussy up. Nicki I hope you seeing this, this is NOT what your fans wanna hear.

7. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 5:17 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

Trini wrote:
    Let's be real and stop lying, this song is funny and eveything but I am disappointed. Nicki can do way better. I prefer the 'Superbass' Nicki, the 'Did It On Em' Nicki and the 'Your Love' Nicki. If this is what your album gonna sound like Nicki I'm not buyin sorry. I love you to death, but please step ya pussy up. Nicki I hope you seeing this, this is NOT what your fans wanna hear.

I agree... but would also like to hear some of old school hood Nicki as well. I am also really starting to doubt whether she knows what she is doing with Roman.. I like his verse in Monster and Romans Revenge but now she is just screaming and making weird sounds throughout the song...

8. Sierra Barb avatar

Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 12:27 PM By: Sierra Barb

IM BEIN SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HONEST I LOOOOOOOOOOVE NICKI TO DEATH AND EVERYONE KNOW IM ONE OF HER BIGGEST FAN BUT KEN BARB AND BARBS THE SONG KINDA SUCK SHE CAN DO BTTER!!!!!!!

9. Trini avatar

Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 6:59 PM By: Trini

Yep @Australia I want mixtape Nicki, Roman, Superbass, Did It on Em, Your Love, Roman's Revenge, Right Thru me all into one album. Nicki should take all her best moments and make this album, especially since she not having any features. Nicki if you reading this, if its not broken don't fix it. No more long drawn out breaths, we heard that already on Dance Ass and it was great. We are buying your singles on iTunes because we love and support you but we will also tell you when we don't like it. RIM was wayyyy better than SH, but it still wasn't #1 worthy. By the way Nicki i looooove Till the world ends remix. 'Chimpanzees is hating but I take it all in stride, put her in a jungle with bananas on the side.'

10. corey minaj avatar

Stupid Hoe

Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 7:14 PM By: corey minaj

dont get me wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love nicki 2 death, but this song, i feel can do a little better, I think this shouldve been the album teaser instead of Roman In Moscow. i still love nicki && i still want the album. its just that song didnt reach my high expectations. im not hating, im just stating. i feel she couldve done a little better. :)

let me know you guys thoughts!

11. TeamMinaj UD avatar

Re: Stupid Hoe

Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 7:18 PM By: TeamMinaj UD

i definately agree, i felt the song wasnt all that, i hope the album is better, but the lyrics to the song was funny!

Now make That Mutha F-kker Hammertime :)

~KING dARBY :) !!

12. talentedbarbie2 avatar

Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 8:23 PM By: talentedbarbie2

Which one do you like better ?
    lol for me i cant decide .. lol
    iLove Nicki Minaj
    -Kayla Boo

13. PinkBARB_Minaj avatar

Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 10:07 PM By: PinkBARB_Minaj

I agree with everyone's post all the way.
    Nicki, sweetie, we barbz absolutely adore you, but you're slacking a bit.
    We all know you can do better than this random ass shit smh

14. PinkBARB_Minaj avatar

RE: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 10:10 PM By: PinkBARB_Minaj

Well, in all honesty, both singles are not her best work at all.
    BUT if I just had to choose, I'd pick "Roman In Moscow".. :/

15. RICOMINATI avatar

RE: Stupid Hoe

Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 10:13 PM By: RICOMINATI

Agree too. Lyrics are funny tho. Maybe she's saving best for last.

Come at me bro!®
    - ©Jayy Rico

16. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

RE: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 11:18 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

I agree with the above post these aren't her best work it feels rushed..... She can do a lotttttt better than this man... But I would pick Roman in Moscow if I had to chose.

17. imblazinfeelslikeimblazin avatar

Re: STUPID HOE

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 12:49 AM By: imblazinfeelslikeimblazin

COMPLETELY agree! this song sucks man! my baby cousin could have written a better song than this.
    ive been a fan of nicki's for years and i support her by telling when her music is good (which is almost always) AND when its bad. hopefully her other fans can stop ass-kissing and start being honest with her.

and what's with her newer songs? RIM and SH sound nothing like the roman we know and love from 'roman's revenge' and 'monster' :'''''''''''(

18. imblazinfeelslikeimblazin avatar

Re: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 12:53 AM By: imblazinfeelslikeimblazin

PinkBARB_Minaj wrote:
    Well, in all honesty, both singles are not her best work at all.
    BUT if I just had to choose, I'd pick "Roman In Moscow".. :/

Agree! if i had 2 choose i'd pick RIM because i love the beat.

19. PinkBARB_Minaj avatar

Re: STUPID HOE

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 1:25 AM By: PinkBARB_Minaj

imblazinfeelslikeimblazin wrote:
    COMPLETELY agree! this song sucks man! my baby cousin could have written a better song than this.
    ive been a fan of nicki's for years and i support her by telling when her music is good (which is almost always) AND when its bad. hopefully her other fans can stop ass-kissing and start being honest with her.

and what's with her newer songs? RIM and SH sound nothing like the roman we know and love from 'roman's revenge' and 'monster' :'''''''''''(

Exactly ! Roman has definitely changed and we don't like it.
    Nicki needs to take his ass back to boarding school so he can find old Roman lol

20. latoyabaddbarbie avatar

STUPID HOE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TRACKS SO FAR

Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 6:36 AM By: latoyabaddbarbie

THE SONG IS ROCKIN AND IF U A REAL NICKI FAN YOU'LL KNOW WHO ITS ABOUT I LOVE NICKI MINAJ

Newsletter Signup