Benicus avatar

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM By: Benicus

Chat about Nicki's sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Replies to this posting

1. corey minaj avatar

Re: Stupid Hoe

Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 1:57 PM By: corey minaj

im not critisizing it..... wait.... i am/.......
    but its not like im saying "man f' that song, it sucks!"/....
    im simply saying it could be better. i listen to the song all the time && my favorite part is when she says Stupid hoes is my enemy
    Stupid hoes is so wack
    Stupid hoe shoulda befriended me
    Then she coulda prolly came back!

You’re a stupid hoe
    You’re a stupid hoe
    You're a stuuuuuuupid hooooooooe"

lool that shit cracks me up... its also my favorite trnding topic! i just feel the song couldve been better and its getting borring listening to her take cheap shoits at kim. we all know that nicki can most def destroy kim in the rap game!

2. TeamMinaj UD avatar

Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 1:59 PM By: TeamMinaj UD

corey minaj wrote:
    im not critisizing it..... wait.... i am/.......
    but its not like im saying "man f' that song, it sucks!"/....
    im simply saying it could be better. i listen to the song all the time && my favorite part is when she says Stupid hoes is my enemy
    Stupid hoes is so wack
    Stupid hoe shoulda befriended me
    Then she coulda prolly came back!

You?re a stupid hoe
    You?re a stupid hoe
    You're a stuuuuuuupid hooooooooe"

lool that shit cracks me up... its also my favorite trnding topic! i just feel the song couldve been better and its getting borring listening to her take cheap shoits at kim. we all know that nicki can most def destroy kim in the rap game!

yea corey i get what you saing, i love that part. && maybe she is saving the best for lastv :)

Now make That Mutha F-kker Hammertime :)

~KING dARBY :) !!

3. TeamMinaj UD avatar

Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 7:32 AM By: TeamMinaj UD

or at leaste i hope so, its not like we said she sucked, lyrics were toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny :)

Now make That Mutha F-kker Hammertime :)

~KING dARBY :) !!

4. ninjabarbie94 avatar

RE: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 5:13 PM By: ninjabarbie94

I dont honestly think i could choose between them, i love them so much!! Im so freaking out about Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded after hearing them, i mean she went hard on them, they are frekon mental so i cant imagine how crazy the album is gonna be :) Bring on 2.14.2012 Romantines day! xoxoxo
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

5. DANickster avatar

Re: Stupid Hoe Or Roman In Moscow ?

Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 6:44 PM By: DANickster

Opinions are opinions get over it yall saying you should like the song when half of y'all wont even like at least one of her songs. Y'all need to be mad at the people bashing her. All of the people that posted are supporting her not your opinion or what you think they should like or what you think she was saying in her song, there are many ways to skin a cat.
    If I had to choose it would be RIM

6. itskenbiitch avatar

Who's excited for Nicki's---SCRATCH THAT---I mean ROMAN's new album!!

Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 6:55 PM By: itskenbiitch

I know I am...counting down the days until February 14tttttth! Rah Rah ROMAN!

7. itskenbiitch avatar

Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 6:56 PM By: itskenbiitch

ROMANNNNNNN!! He lit it on firre in Moscow, no question.

8. Dstilletto avatar

Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 11:00 PM By: Dstilletto

Roman in moscow why...she shamed all thee bitches who suffer her and now she ready to throw down on them hoe congrats nicki...and much love to all the users on this site...

D.Stilletto
    Fromwithin ENT.......
    F{D.STILLETTO*}W€

9. _______________________________________________ avatar

Re: STUPID HOE

Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 5:07 PM By: _______________________________________________

DJ Lewinski wrote:
    omg really this song is bad ass i really cant believe her "FANS" dont like it... lol well i love it... you have to get nicki like really to get it... well at least her TRUE FANS will buy her album no matter what even just for support... you guys dissapoint me on here...
    They call me Lewinski

10. _______________________________________________ avatar

RE: STUPID HOE

Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 5:10 PM By: _______________________________________________

sicki is a stuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd hoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahah

11. _______________________________________________ avatar

Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 5:10 PM By: _______________________________________________

sicki is a stuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd hoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahah

12. _______________________________________________ avatar

13. _______________________________________________ avatar

14. _______________________________________________ avatar

15. _______________________________________________ avatar

16. _______________________________________________ avatar

17. dabarbiesbaby avatar

Re: STUPID HOE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TRACKS SO FAR

Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 5:27 PM By: dabarbiesbaby

yeah i love stupid hoe its really amazing and shows the real nicki. i also really like the song "im the best"

18. LongIslandKid avatar

OMFG BRITNEY TO FEATURE ON PF:RR

Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 10:08 PM By: LongIslandKid

OMFGGGGGG THATz BEEN THE RUMOR FOR DAYz AND NOW A RUMORED SINGLE CALLED: "Suck" FROM PF: RR IS TO FEATURE BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. PandaGazzum avatar

RE: OMFG BRITNEY TO FEATURE ON PF:RR

Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 10:26 PM By: PandaGazzum

what but there's also that rumor with Lady Gaga song called strut..... ( #______#) the bitches lookin' for that super bass feel gonna' be hyped like monkeys on bananas ~ TeamHomo betta' love it too I mean Nicki in 2012 workin' with the gay icons lmASSO britbrit , guh-ga, madonnz...... YAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS ~ but I'm there for Roman's dangalaaaaaaaaaaang and don't really need anything else. Important moreso R.I.M. and S.H. drop next week! 2 vids in 1 week sounds unfathomable since Nicki would only be killing us with that much love in one week... but if we know our gal she might disappoint with the vid dates lol but my life is giggin' to see her ass twerkin' in stupid hoe so I'm gooooooooooooooooood.

20. DANickster avatar

Re: OMFG BRITNEY TO FEATURE ON PF:RR

Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 5:50 PM By: DANickster

I enter care as long as its good then ill be ok :D
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

Newsletter Signup