Benicus avatar

Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Sun, May 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM By: Benicus

Chat about Nicki's sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

Replies to this posting

1. _AlexMinaj avatar

RE: Stupid Hoe

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:36 PM By: _AlexMinaj

Yea i love Nic and her music but herd better. i like the song tho dont get me wrong.
    ROMAN RELOADED

2. Michael-Minaj avatar

RE: NEW ALBUM DATE!!!!

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 12:39 PM By: Michael-Minaj

It'll just make the album even better since she'll have more time. I'm glad she chose to push it back because in the long run, we'll be happier . :)

3. Kevin Zolanski avatar

RE: Turn Me On Music Video!!!

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:31 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

other then the fact that this video is finally here, david's dope, and nicki's fabulous, this video kind of dissapointed me. the mv did not have has much energy as the song. i love the concept and everything but, i could of been better, or crazier. i still like stupid hoe better. actually, i like the song better.

as i was watching, i was hoping the robot (w/ the white lips) that the 'doctor' was working on was nicki. and if it was her, it should of shown the whole transformation (bits&parts >>> nicki). and nicki entering through the gates was a bit weak and basically all of her emotions. especially her rap part, man, i thought something was funna happen. lol.

but overall: bootyful n sessy!!! hearts.
    "Holy shit, I'm perfect!"

4. Kevin Zolanski avatar

RE: NEW ALBUM DATE!!!!

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:34 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

sniff sniff crrrrryyyyy - this just ruined my whole entire f*cking lifeeeee!~
    lmfao! naw, ik she got surprises. hearts.
    “Holy shit, I’m perfect!”

5. Kevin Zolanski avatar

RE: Stupid Hoe

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:42 PM By: Kevin Zolanski

eh, i don't think this song was supposed to do anything. it's just here (out there) for the heck of it. it may be true that it sin't the best (majority rule), but i still praise it to high heavens. hearts.

6. MT5792 avatar

Re: Turn Me On Music Video!!!

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 5:20 PM By: MT5792

Kevin Zolanski wrote:
    other then the fact that this video is finally here, david's dope, and nicki's fabulous, this video kind of dissapointed me. the mv did not have has much energy as the song. i love the concept and everything but, i could of been better, or crazier. i still like stupid hoe better. actually, i like the song better.

as i was watching, i was hoping the robot (w/ the white lips) that the 'doctor' was working on was nicki. and if it was her, it should of shown the whole transformation (bits&parts >>> nicki). and nicki entering through the gates was a bit weak and basically all of her emotions. especially her rap part, man, i thought something was funna happen. lol.

but overall: bootyful n sessy!!! hearts.

yeah I think it woulda been nice if the doll people danced with Nicki but on the other hand I think that what ppl were expecting, for the video to be energetic with people dancing and flashy, but I liked that they went the opposite direction and honestly I think its perfect the way it is.

7. DANickster avatar

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 5:23 PM By: DANickster

I like it too. She don't have at be crazy all the time
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

8. RomansBestie avatar

RE: Turn Me On Music Video!!!

Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 6:21 PM By: RomansBestie

lol all i could think was naked barbie dolls the whole time xD
    it was different and i looooooove turn me on...soo much soo.it was great

9. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 7:48 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

It was lovely :) And it erased any bad Stupid Hoe imagery hopefully :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STOP! Now make that muthfucker hammer time....

10. 5star Barbie avatar

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 9:49 AM By: 5star Barbie

Rated R Barbie wrote:
    It was lovely :) And it erased any bad Stupid Hoe imagery hopefully :)

this !!!
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

11. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Stupid Hoe..Banned?

Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 8:49 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

I was at school today when I just heard idle gossip about the video being banned. I get home, google it and it's true! Thats all we need now. Stupid Hoe is even more of a disaster.

12. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Re: Stupid Hoe..Banned?

Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 11:44 AM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

I think it's a good thing, now less people will see it!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes I did, Yes I did, Somebody please tell em who the F I is!

13. mark_barbee avatar

RE: Stupid Hoe..Banned?

Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 12:14 PM By: mark_barbee

lol @ even more of a disaster

14. mark_barbee avatar

Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 12:14 PM By: mark_barbee

lol @ even more of a disaster

15. RomansBestie avatar

Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 12:26 PM By: RomansBestie

im actually pretty sad/mad...my mom *who really doesn't know much about nicki* is starting to realize what type of music she makes...you have to realize my mom may as well be a nun, so to have her kid's favorite artist have a banned video...not good for me. shes thinking of banning nicki from me *rolls eyes* like that little barrier will stop me...but still :/ not. good.
    ~RomansBestie~

16. AustraliaLovesNicki avatar

Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 2:43 PM By: AustraliaLovesNicki

RomansBestie wrote:
    im actually pretty sad/mad...my mom *who really doesn't know much about nicki* is starting to realize what type of music she makes...you have to realize my mom may as well be a nun, so to have her kid's favorite artist have a banned video...not good for me. shes thinking of banning nicki from me *rolls eyes* like that little barrier will stop me...but still :/ not. good.
    ~RomansBestie~

LOL how can she ban music lol You can hide music in different names on your ipod and computer, she won't be able to ban Nicki

17. DANickster avatar

Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 3:35 PM By: DANickster

loi i played that song in front of my mom, she didn't care. my mom knows i know what all the words she says means and i hear it at school, AND i do it so she like watever :/
    I mean a BT bruiser, dang lil mama u is such a loser

18. MT5792 avatar

Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 6:15 PM By: MT5792

I dont think its that big a deal?? besides considering how much she curses on it IM SURPRISED it wasent banned sooner!?!

19. 5star Barbie avatar

Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 7:09 PM By: 5star Barbie

AustraliaLovesNicki wrote:
    I think it's a good thing, now less people will see it!

lmao

20. Nicki Swift avatar

Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 9:41 PM By: Nicki Swift

Lol, honestly, what is the point. Stupid Hoe is really funny. And I love it. It gets stuck in my head so often! If people are worried about their kids hearing it, why let them listen to it. I mean, com'on. Seriously? But anyway, I saw the video already. :D
    Nicki Swift

Newsletter Signup