DDF Danser avatar

Pink Friday; Album and Songs

Sun, May 20, 2012 at 1:20 PM By: DDF Danser

All discussions about Pink Friday and/or songs of the album go in this topic.
Nicki Minaj; "Bad bitches like me its hard to come by!" MDE [FM] #TeamMinaj

Replies to this posting

1. Diamond913 avatar

RE: PINK FRIDAY LEAKED.

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:07 PM By: Diamond913

im listening to Pink Friday right now and im lovin it. i cant wait to buy on monday

2. GLO The Ghost avatar

RE: Roman's Revenge

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:24 PM By: GLO The Ghost

I hear what your saying, Nicki has some explaining to do. lol As far as im concerned Nicki can smack talk all she want because she didn't go out of her way to start beef, but the guilty ones did. Em? I don't know what to say...i'm not a fan of his work, never was, never will be. Em is just a gimmick to me. He started out talking crap, offending people for attention and he still does it till this day. Let one of us rap about him and offend him, bet he wouldn't like it but anywayz! lol I feel he gets far too much credit than whats due. Just my opinion :P Perhaps Nicki was just happy to have such an established artist on her album and just decided to put up with his crap for sake of the attention her album and the song would get. I dunno lol :)

3. GLO The Ghost avatar

RE: Will Pink Friday Dominate?

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:26 PM By: GLO The Ghost

Yes, I have faith that Nicki will reign atop the charts!

4. KenZolanski avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:27 PM By: KenZolanski

Remember Eminem was playing a character, Slim Shady. Slim was always notorious for ragging on people for their lifestyles and dissing Women. As far as violence goes, Nicki herself wasn't talking about football with: "I'll kick that hoe, punt!" I think lines like: "I'm so ahead these BUMS is lagging/ see me in that Me in that new thing BUMS is gagging" I think those were for keys since she referred to Keys as a BUM, living on planet bum. In addition to those two lines I think: "Is this the thanks that I get for putting you bitches on?" was for Keys as well, seeing that Keys managed to garner attention off of Nicki's name. Lil Kim had to feel some of the verbal attack with: "Fuck I look like getting back to a has-been?/ Yeah I said it HAS-BEEEN" I think every Nicki fan can agree Lil Kim has an aura of liquid soap oozing off her, since she's washed up. Also "Is it my fault that all you bitches gone?" Basically saying, Lil Kim is it my fault that you're no longer active as a femcee? The final blow to kim was: "Nicki she just mad that you took the spot/ Word, that bitch mad 'cuz I took the spot?/ Well bitch, if you ain't shitting then get off the pot/ Got some Niggas out in Bkly'n that'll off ya top." She basically let Kim no she is the bitch that can have niggas in Kim hood take her out! Also wondering why Kim is mad, if she isn't doing anything productive then let someone else whold the reign as the Queen. Ala, Nicki Minaj.

5. Hugo avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:28 PM By: Hugo

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I just hope the next time around she grounds herself and doesn't let anyone just do whatever they want. It's HER shit haha.

I'm glad some of ya'll at least recognize it. It is true that she hasn't put anyone down. That's why I LOVE her, thought. She's kept it classy! Hopefully she doesn't give into that crap and keeps her cool. Regardless, I love her and what she's doing to the industry... And it is true, sometimes you gotta work within the confines you have, I just hope Nicki expands those confines or breaks them :))

6. GLO The Ghost avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:30 PM By: GLO The Ghost

Yesh...I um, heard about that....yes um and I think that is horrible and stuff, but um I belive that the songs are fly or so i've heard yeah...bet Kim leaked it >_>

7. Hugo avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:33 PM By: Hugo

If you really buy Em's whole character thing.... then that's sad. It's no excuse to talk about killing women and f*cking them... Especially with a FEMALE rapper alongside. I don't think it's an excuse. He's a tired washed up rapper too... he has all this rage... it gets boring and repetitive. I know he's supposed to be the shit and all... but I don't think she needed him in this song.

It sends a different message than the one she advocates for, which is supposed inclusiveness and support for all her fans, many of whom which are GAY, FEMALE, or BOTH.

8. nickioverload - romariooo. avatar

Re: PINK FRIDAY LEAKED.

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:37 PM By: nickioverload - romariooo.

yeah i was sad but i knew it was inevitable.
    but SMH at any of Team Minaj who downloads the leaked version and not actually buy it
    if you do that just kick yo ass out of here (:

http://nicki-overload.urban928.net
    >>hottest new fansite for Nicki Minaj
    follow us @NickiOverload (;

9. KenZolanski avatar

Re: Roman's Revenge

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:48 PM By: KenZolanski

Hugo wrote:
    If you really buy Em's whole character thing.... then that's sad. It's no excuse to talk about killing women and f*cking them... Especially with a FEMALE rapper alongside. I don't think it's an excuse. He's a tired washed up rapper too... he has all this rage... it gets boring and repetitive. I know he's supposed to be the shit and all... but I don't think she needed him in this song.
    It sends a different message than the one she advocates for, which is supposed inclusiveness and support for all her fans, many of whom which are GAY, FEMALE, or BOTH.

I'm not saying I'll use it as an excuse. I'm saying in general, the nature of his raps are usually the same. So it's been like 12yrs, So it is expected. I get your point for Nicki to be an advocate and allow it. But I think honestly, Nicki didn't say anything because she was happy Eminem was even doing it. So based on her personality, I don't think she wasnted to tell Eminem what to do. I just think she was afraid, if she did, he'd pull out.

10. NickiMinajOnlineNET avatar

What song are you most interested in listening to on PF?

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 4:26 PM By: NickiMinajOnlineNET

Mine is Moment 4 Life ft. Drake. Oh andd... I know the whole album leaked but I don't dare to listen yet. (Ruins the excitement)
    ... couple wet wipes case a bum try to touch me (EWW)

11. KenZolanski avatar

RE: What song are you most interested in listening to on PF?

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 4:29 PM By: KenZolanski

Did it on em

Nicki Minaj

Pink Friday 11/22/10

12. iPotora avatar

Re: PINK FRIDAY LEAKED.

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 4:50 PM By: iPotora

And you announced this because...? If anything, we should be trying to keep it under wraps.

13. Yvettie24 avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 5:11 PM By: Yvettie24

Dear Old Nicki

14. Roman&Shady avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 5:12 PM By: Roman&Shady

im the best or blazin
    Pink Friday 11/22/10

15. Roman&Shady avatar

Re: Roman's Revenge

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 5:18 PM By: Roman&Shady

Hugo wrote:

Seriously!!! Eminem is not washed up. Its slim shady and roman there suppose to say fucked up shit.
    mest
    Pink Friday 11/22/10

16. Ken Awhstyn avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 5:21 PM By: Ken Awhstyn

Moment for Life & Save Me. She sings SO well too.
    Ken Awhstyn

17. Ken Awhstyn avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 5:26 PM By: Ken Awhstyn

These are their alter egos. Nicki & Em aren't saying those vulgar things. Roman & Slim Shady are.

don't be mad.
    Ken Awhstyn

18. IZZY_BABYYY avatar

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 5:46 PM By: IZZY_BABYYY

Which at the end of the day DOESNT MATTER, cuz all of us are still goin out there and buying the CD to support Nicki

19. IZZY_BABYYY avatar

RE: Will Pink Friday Dominate?

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 5:47 PM By: IZZY_BABYYY

MOSSSST DEF. !!

20. IZZY_BABYYY avatar

RE: ITSPINKFRIDAYHOE

Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 5:49 PM By: IZZY_BABYYY

Its funny cuz most of us feel THE EXACT SAME WAY !!! We love Nicki and we cant wint for PINK FRIDAY HOE !!!! -3 DAYSSS

Newsletter Signup