princessleila45 avatar

How Sad and PATHETIC... The HERMAPHRODITE is releasing this as her new single... HOW LAME!!!

Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 5:37 PM By: princessleila45

IF I HAD A DICK I WOULD PULL IT OUT AND PISS ON HER...
What a lame attempt..

I am not a word, I am not a line, I am not a girl that can ever be defined.

Replies to this posting

1. ClassyP!nkBarb avatar

Re: How Sad and PATHETIC... The HERMAPHRODITE is releasing this as her new single... HOW LAME!!!

Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 5:53 PM By: ClassyP!nkBarb

i guess she must have written this & got rid of the ghostwriter. complete fail. uhh this is so wack #felloff
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "Can't let the devil in, I'm a comic book heroin!"

Follow me on Twitter @ClassyBarbsWW

ClassyBarbsWorldWide - Let's help Nicki take over the world!!

2. PandaGazzum avatar

RE: How Sad and PATHETIC... The HERMAPHRODITE is releasing this as her new single... HOW LAME!!!

Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 6:31 PM By: PandaGazzum

verse to verse goes to Nicki...WOOOOOOW that sucked major ballsacks ahahaha

3. NickiMNewspaper avatar

RE: How Sad and PATHETIC... The HERMAPHRODITE is releasing this as her new single... HOW LAME!!!

Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 6:36 PM By: NickiMNewspaper

please leave.
    this topic has NO BUSINESS being here.
    discuss that shit on your twitter, NOT on nicki's forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    yew MAD at my siggy? i'm NOT HERE for HURT FEELINGS.

4. VenusAsABoy avatar

Re: How Sad and PATHETIC... The HERMAPHRODITE is releasing this as her new single... HOW LAME!!!

Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 7:28 PM By: VenusAsABoy

why are we even TALKING about kim here?

hip-hop revolutioNICKI.

"i show these bitches how to do it."

5. iPotora avatar

Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 8:04 PM By: iPotora

h3w 1Z d@t?!?! 1Z $h3 L0cUhL?!

6. kickthat_ho avatar

Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 8:48 PM By: kickthat_ho

stop giving that UGLY
    thing promotion on
    this site.

liddle do they know, that for me they are modeling.

7. DJ Lewinski avatar

Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 10:23 PM By: DJ Lewinski

i know this sounds like trash!!
    They call me Lewinski

8. GLO The Ghost avatar

Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 12:15 AM By: GLO The Ghost

Hang it up...flat-screen!! :D lol Kimberly Denise Jones needs to go apply at Walmart or something.
    GIFSoup

"I just swerve on em' sorta like I missed dat deer" ~Nicki Minaj

9. princessleila45 avatar

Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 8:12 AM By: princessleila45

THIS WAS NOT WRITTEN TO PROMOTE THAT HAS BEEN.. I WAS JUST SIMPLY STATING THAT THIS BEING HAS TRIED TO RIP OFF NICKI'S TRACK AND FAILED AT DOING IT...

10. GLO The Ghost avatar

Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 9:28 AM By: GLO The Ghost

princessleila45 wrote:
    THIS WAS NOT WRITTEN TO PROMOTE THAT HAS BEEN.. I WAS JUST SIMPLY STATING THAT THIS BEING HAS TRIED TO RIP OFF NICKI'S TRACK AND FAILED AT DOING IT...

Don't worry bout the sassy ones they love trying to be catty! lol Keep doing you Barb ;3

GIFSoup

"I just swerve on em' sorta like I missed dat deer" ~Nicki Minaj

11. Hugo avatar

Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 1:18 PM By: Hugo

Whatever Kim is doing, she's doing it right cuz she has all you guys talking about her...

12. SamanthaLaurynnn avatar

Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 4:46 PM By: SamanthaLaurynnn

I usually refrain from posting in Lil Kim topics.
    But too many of them are popping up all over this forum.
    I've complained before. And I'm complaining again. Sorry.
    I'm not saying this in a mean way but enough already.
    She's not worth our discussion on Anything Nicki Related Forum.
    Lets not be concerned about her. Nicki's success thus far outshines this negativity.
    I understand you're not "promoting" her.
    But you're including her in a forum that's supposed to be about Nicki.
    Nicki clearly has dismissed this. So I think us barbz should do the same.
    Lets. :]

(I mean, if anything..
    If you really want to bash Lil Kim, take it to the Music Room Forum or the Back Room I guess..)

13. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 5:41 PM By: ninjabarbie94

what the fuck does kim think she is gonna accomplish by doin this??? she cant evan get any attension unless she diss nicki some more, why the fuck doesnt she just give up?? its nickis time now and she is the the muthahh fuckin queen of hip hop!!! Kim needs to learn that!!! she cant evan fuckin rap to save her life, shes just a sad, pathetic, jelous person who is a pure waste of space, she needs to learn to grow the fuck up and realise that nicki is kickin her fuckin ass in this battle they have.
    Yeahh nicki said it HAS BEEN!!!! get that in to your head you peice of shit!!

Muuaahh my love and respect goes out to nicki for doing such an amazing job and not lettin some whore bring her down, if anyfing its making nicki evan stronger......team minaj all the way!!!
    ITS BARBIE BITCH && PINK FRIDAY HOE

14. barbie bonnie avatar

Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 6:30 PM By: barbie bonnie

princessleila45 wrote:
    IF I HAD A DICK I WOULD PULL IT OUT AND PISS ON HER...
    What a lame attempt..

with all my heart

15. barbie bonnie avatar

Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 6:31 PM By: barbie bonnie

she think she still n she not . i mean she was but i think ppl jus need to learn to fall back dang
    with all my heart

16. Katapillar avatar

Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 9:24 AM By: Katapillar

Lmfaooo. What is this? She snapped. I wouldn't put this out as a hidden track, much less a single. This is so bad, there are no words for it.
    GIFSoup

17. KathyLovesNicki avatar

Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 10:37 AM By: KathyLovesNicki

How many more times is Kim going to put songs out about Nicki! Face it Kim, Nicki Minaj has taken over the world, You've gone now! Yes, she was the queen once and we are lucky to have heard kim but Nicki is the New queen! And an other thing, Nicki is unique in her own way, she hasn't copied off kim in any way... she was just inspired by her... But kim being kim had to start the beef....

well done kim...
    It's Barbie Bitch! haha! TEAM MINAJ!
    Lovekathy (:

18. cassiewizminajx avatar

Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 10:46 AM By: cassiewizminajx

LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL shes soooooo sad , doesnt this bxtch have anything else to fink about in her life...well clearly not
    next minute u'll see her doing a superbass cover smh
    "may the lord protect me as the world gets hectic"

quote iwill always live by xoxo

19. mirainaluvsu avatar

Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 1:25 PM By: mirainaluvsu

lol i fell asleep mii badd kimmm. NICKI KEEP DOIN U!!!! U R AMAZIN!

Newsletter Signup