Minajsecurity avatar

Roman Movie

Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 11:00 PM By: Minajsecurity

Do you think Nicki can get a script for a movie about Roman? This idea keeps comming to me after watching Moment for life video. I think it can work. Roman, Nicki, and martha can be in it. Roman can cause all this trouble until he ends up owning the world or something crazy. A script needs to be made asap and Nicki should help with it. I think it will be a lot better than that Kanye movie he made. What do u think?

----------------------------------
Watch the KING conquer!
Nicki minaj is who you aint fuckin wit!

Replies to this posting

1. Hot_mamacita avatar

Re: Roman Movie

Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 8:11 PM By: Hot_mamacita

i could see that comin out and hittin the top of the charts. i mean yu kno nicki minaj is the best and most creative artist out there. soo i can see her doin something like that

2. ninjabarbie94 avatar

RE: Roman Movie

Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 2:19 PM By: ninjabarbie94

I can definatly see nicki doing something lke this very soon, she is a very creative person and in the moment for life video she really shew her amazing acting skills. I hope that one day she will move into the whole acting thing aswell. She would make an amazing actress, i would happily sit down and watch her films. I hope that she does do like just a little film soon, maybe something like romans life and see who roman really is and how he is with martha. That would be frekon amazing!!!!

3. 5star Barbie avatar

Re: Roman Movie

Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 3:24 PM By: 5star Barbie

harajuku_romanbarbie wrote:
    i could see that comin out and hittin the top of the charts. i mean yu kno nicki minaj is the best and most creative artist out there. soo i can see her doin something like that

me to
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

4. fabcat avatar

Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 9:18 PM By: fabcat

I have a plot line and trailer for it actually.. Wanna hear it?
    "Race is but a skin color, age is but a number, religion is a belief, sexuality is of who you love, and gender is but a few body parts. None matter." --Me

5. Minajsecurity avatar

Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 11:46 PM By: Minajsecurity

fabcat wrote:
    I have a plot line and trailer for it actually.. Wanna hear it?
    "Race is but a skin color, age is but a number, religion is a belief, sexuality is of who you love, and gender is but a few body parts. None matter." --Me

Yes I wanna hear it, let us hear about it, maybe urs will make a movie.

Would u like a cartoon or real life?

Remember when rocafella had da Movie deal added to da label. i think YMCMB should add dat to their label, cuz I think they could do a better job. Nicki studied acting and Drake was an actor too and some of the other labelmates been in movies. It would be a good look for Young money cash money, they just need good screen writers/ producers and some other actors to add to the production.

----------------------------------------------
    Watch the KING conquer

6. fabcat avatar

Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 9:00 PM By: fabcat

@Minajsecurity thanks. Its not really movie material, just something I pulled out of thin air, but I hope you all like it!
    P.S. "cartoon or real life?" I'm not sure. Its really fictional, but real life would be cool.
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Nicki: When I was just a little girl, my passion was music. And it still is.
    Only problem now, is that I have to deal with my alter-egos. Specifically, Roman.

Announcer: Once a innocent boy, *flashes to scenes of Roman as a boy* turned into a rebel child, *scenes of him as a teen* into a maniac man. *scenes of him in his twenty's*

Now, he's out for the world.

Roman: I want it all.

*Scenes of him and Slim Shady setting things on fire, blowing up buildings, and so on.*

And when I say all, I mean ALL.

Announcer: Join Nicki Minaj, *Nicki trying to stop Roman* Martha Zolanski, *Her using her powers to help Nicki* Barbie, *Her spying on Roman* Slim Shady, *Locking Barbie up in a dungeon*, Rosa, *Helping Barbie* And Roman Zolanski in a plan to take over the world.

Nicki: Its not just my career on the line now, its the world.

The Roman Empire: Battle Of The Egos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The trailer for the movie in my head. You like?
    Here's the plot line:
    ~~~
    So, we flash back to when Nicki/Roman was a kid for a bit. So we know what happened to lead to this. Then, we go to the present time, where Roman is a theft, coming from his latest robbery. On the way to his hide-out, he runs into Slim Shady, coming from his own robbery. As it turns out, Shady stole a nuclear bomb to help with his plan for world domination. Roman takes Shady to his hide-out, and agrees to help him with his plan. Meanwhile, in Hollywood, Nicki is wrapping up her photo-shoot, when Martha appears and tells her about what's happening with Roman. Nicki agrees to help Martha get Roman back and set him straight. They enlist the help of Barbie, a spy, and Rosa, an agent for the FBI. Both of which were friends with Roman before he became a criminal. The journey takes them to New York, where Roman and Shady are living. When they get there, the plan is already a work in progress. Roman has set the bomb under Times Square, and Shady is working to get more. With enough bombs, they can make an explosion that will reach from NY, to California. Barbie sneaks into their hide-out, and finds a number of explosives. When she leaves to tell the others, Shady catches her, and locks her away. He informs Roman that Barbie is here, and that it must mean that the others are here as well. Roman calls Nicki, who is a first glad to hear from him, until he tells her that he has Barbie, and will not let her go until they promise to leave and not interfere with the plan.
    Martha begs in tears for Roman to give up and come back to her, but he hangs up, leaving Rosa to try and find out where Barbie is. She eventually finds her, and frees her, gets the others and goes to stop Roman and Shady. Meanwhile, under Times Square, Shady is setting up the bomb, while Roman is setting up a computer to broadcast over the US. In the midst of this, Nicki, Martha, Barbie and Rosa come in. There's a battle, blah blah blah, and after, the cops come in a take Shady away. Him being sentenced for 80 years in prison. While Roman is brought home with Martha and is rid of his evil way viva Martha's powers. And everything ends well.
    ~~~~
    Ok, that was kinda lame, but I'm not that creative.

To those who read the whole thing, Bravo. As for me, I really need a hobby.....

7. Minajsecurity avatar

Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 5:31 PM By: Minajsecurity

@fabcat, I read it, I think they can work with that. I like the concept. I think it should be set in London too since Romans from out there and NY. I want Roman to try and take over the world and save the bad bitches from haters and bums. He'll be the best super hero.

Newsletter Signup