JuttaButler avatar

More Concerts in Germany, dear Nicki!

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 9:36 AM By: JuttaButler

Dear Nicki if you read the topic, you might know what this is about.

I think that i can talk for all your fans from Germany.
WE are disappointed, that you only did one concert in Germany.
For most of the fans Berlin is too far away. It's such a bad feeling when you know that your idol is in your country, but too far away.

For those who live in the south of Germany, the north is "unreachable"!
Please talk to your management to plan more concerts on your next tour
if you want to make us happy :)

Listening to your music is such a great experience - again and again. But seeing you live in concert is even more than this - maybe just a dream, but when the chance to realize this dream is removed, your world is tumbling down.

I really hope that you read this, i would love to see you on your next tour :)

Jutta & and all your german Barbz :)

Replies to this posting

1. RomansBestie avatar

RE: More Concerts in Germany, dear Nicki!

Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 1:43 PM By: RomansBestie

Germany's size, according to the internet, is 357,022 km2. Canada's size is 9 093 507 km2. She played just one concert in Canada this tour, a country far bigger and more widespread, and we didn't say we were disappointed :/ that sounds really unfair. You should be grateful she came to your country at all, really :$ She generally plays the capital of the countries she visits, except for her major markets such as the US, Japan, and surprisingly enough, Austrailia, and there are tons of countries she has fans in that she never got to visit.
    Ive never had the chance to see Nicki live, because the times she was here, she was thousands and thousands of kilometers away. That's the reality of a stan. Sometimes you may not get to see them, especially if you don't live in a big city, and she understands that. But it's unfair to say you're disappointed in HER considering its not her decision.
    Whew. Rant. Lol
    ~RomansBestie~

2. Benicus avatar

Re: More Concerts in Germany, dear Nicki!

Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 1:41 PM By: Benicus Moderator

Please be aware we have a forum room dedicated to Nicki's Tour found here - /forum/tour.

If you need further response to your topic, please repost there.
    Thanks

Newsletter Signup