Chat about the upcoming album - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded The Re-Up

Replies to this posting

1. MandyBabyOnFire avatar

Re: The Re-Up

Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 7:50 PM By: MandyBabyOnFire
  2. jacklin avatar

Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 2:27 AM By: jacklin

As Ms. Snider conducted Canada Goose Outlet a meeting over cocktails Canada Goose Expedition Parka on one recent evening Canada Goose Sale, Jeffrey Robinov, president Canada Goose Banff Parka of Warner Brothers Pictures Group Canada Goose Chateau Parka, huddled in a corner Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber with a writer from Canada Goose Citadel Parka The Hollywood Reporter Canada Goose Freestyle Vest. The super agent Ari Emanuel Canada Goose Kensington Parka strode into the dining room Canada Goose Montebello Parka, where Denzel Washington Canada Goose Snow Mantra Parka would have lunch the next day Canada Goose Solaris Parka.The Polo Lounge got Canada Goose Trillium Parka its name because celebrities Canada Goose Yorkville Bomber like Will Rogers toasted Canada Goose Borden Bomber polo victories there in the 1930s Canada Goose Camrose Parka (they played in nearby Canada Goose Langford Parka lima bean fields). The dimly Canada Goose Mystique Parka lighted room was popular Canada Goose Dawson Parka with Marlene Dietrich, who sat Canada Goose Victoria Parka on a bar stool with her fur coat.

3. Jacob1811 avatar

RE: The Re-Up

Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 1:39 AM By: Jacob1811

I will be 14 years and 1 day so i love this day ......
    and if you'r exited for the album put this photo as a cover photo :

4. FuckingCrazyBarbz avatar

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 9:59 AM By: FuckingCrazyBarbz

Omg -26 dayss!!!! i'm so excited !!!!!! :D

5. Angel Haze And Nicki avatar

Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 11:52 AM By: Angel Haze And Nicki

"When I ReUp in reloaded I'm a hurt them bad..."- sexy Nicki on HOV Lane!!!! How did I not put 2 and 2 together Before she made the announcement???

6. Angel Haze And Nicki avatar

Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:08 AM By: Angel Haze And Nicki

Preorder it on iTunes now Barbz

7. Angel Haze And Nicki avatar

Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 12:30 AM By: Angel Haze And Nicki

Another amazing song by Nicki Minaj! I love Freedon so much!!!
    Buy the Re-Up now

8. VidaLuxo avatar

Studio Malibu

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 1:33 AM By: VidaLuxo

Anyone seen her new show yet on E! where she records Freedom? The studio in it looks amazing and that track is fresh!

9. Tyler Tremallose avatar

The Re-Up Pre-orders question

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 9:43 AM By: Tyler Tremallose

one of the packages comes with a signed photo
    but considering how the meet and greets came out (where some people got a stamped photo instead of her actual autograph) is it gonna be like that? like will it be hers or will it be a re-print of some sort.
    im kinda nervous on buying it and i was hoping one of yall would know more about it

10. crazyroman avatar

RE: The Re-Up Pre-orders question

Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 8:42 AM By: crazyroman

i'd smell an awful lot of carpal tunnel syndrome for nicki if she had to sign them by hand. it sucks cuz it will probably be some automated thing...better than nothing though, right?! :)
    besides, real autographs need certifications to or something. i just want me stuff the day its supposed to arrive..then im happy

11. MT5792 avatar

Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:48 PM By: MT5792

Benicus wrote:
    Chat about the upcoming album - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded The Re-Up

Judging from the snippets on itunes. The Re-Up is going to be amazing!! Also have you guys heard what Nicki is going to call her 3rd album? she announced it on twitter, so stoked!! :)

12. TayHollyWood avatar

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:47 AM By: TayHollyWood

I bought the reup at 12:39am eastern time, it is now 4:45am and I'm still listening to it. I got 3 4 song lyrics down, I got 3 more to go. I don't know how I remember every single song lyric she has ever did. Amazing.
    TayHollyWood Bitch! " I Kill These Bitches With Sarcasm "

13. TayHollyWood avatar

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:49 AM By: TayHollyWood

I bought the reup at 12:39am eastern time, it is now 4:45am and I'm still listening to it. I got 4 song lyrics down, I got 3 more to go. I don't know how I remember every single song lyric she has ever did. Amazing.

14. Angel Haze And Nicki avatar

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 7:20 PM By: Angel Haze And Nicki

So good! I love Im legit and I endorse these strippers! And of course freedom!

15. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:40 PM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

The album is great! But why is it not performing commercially? PITBULL is doing better than her!? Wtf? Why?

A woman should be two things..classy and fabulous!
    -Coco Chanel

16. TayHollyWood avatar

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 12:39 AM By: TayHollyWood

Imma keep it honest, I love hell yeah. But Parker ass cannot sing. Smdh

17. chelseaa'TeamLewinsky avatar

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 1:31 AM By: chelseaa'TeamLewinsky

BASICALLY HATERS ' SUCK A COCK BITCH, PREPARE FOR LANDING!' ERRRM FREEDOM. IM SPEECHLESS. IT MAKES ME FRIGGIN HAPPY. I'M LEGIT IS JUST SICK. NICKI MAKES THE SONG. OMG THE RE-UP IS THE SHIZZLE RIGHT ABOUT NOW. NICKI IS THE MOTHERFUCKINH QUEEN. LOVE HER !!!! LOVE THIS ALBUM. AHHH MY BABES. SHE KEEPS KILLING IT EVERYTIME.
    mmmwuaaaaahh x

18. trishbabygirl avatar

Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:40 PM By: trishbabygirl

chelseaa'TeamLewinsky wrote:
    BASICALLY HATERS ' SUCK A COCK BITCH, PREPARE FOR LANDING!' ERRRM FREEDOM. IM SPEECHLESS. IT MAKES ME FRIGGIN HAPPY. I'M LEGIT IS JUST SICK. NICKI MAKES THE SONG. OMG THE RE-UP IS THE SHIZZLE RIGHT ABOUT NOW. NICKI IS THE MOTHERFUCKINH QUEEN. LOVE HER !!!! LOVE THIS ALBUM. AHHH MY BABES. SHE KEEPS KILLING IT EVERYTIME.
    mmmwuaaaaahh x

lol calm down haters aint got nothing better to than. hey if people dont like nicki minaj than they are just have horriable taste in music. le the songs speak for itself freedom explains everything that the haters wanted to hear anyway. nicki minaj is a the best and know one is taking her spot.
    YES I DID SOMEBODY BETTER TELL THEM YES I DID.

19. NickisBeautifulGirl_x avatar

Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 6:12 PM By: NickisBeautifulGirl_x

I don't have a favorite song off of The ReUp because of EVERY song is all that! I'm in love with it

20. ChloeWannaMinaj avatar

Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 2:02 AM By: ChloeWannaMinaj

trishbabygirl wrote:
    chelseaa'TeamLewinsky wrote:
    mmmwuaaaaahh x

lol calm down haters aint got nothing better to than. hey if people dont like nicki minaj than they are just have horriable taste in music. le the songs speak for itself freedom explains everything that the haters wanted to hear anyway. nicki minaj is a the best and know one is taking her spot.
    YES I DID SOMEBODY BETTER TELL THEM YES I DID.

Yes, Nicki's music is amazing and she's my QUEEN and I adore her, but like any other celeb people don't like her. You can spend years fighting the fact and replying to haters or you could just accept that there are people who don't like her and move on with it. We just gotta deal with that barb *shrugs*. I always go by a saying that says 'there's no such thing as 'bad' music or 'bad' art, it's all subjective.'

A woman should be two things..classy and fabulous!
    -Coco Chanel

Newsletter Signup