mhavril39 avatar

Nicki's Alter-Egos?

Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 2:36 PM By: mhavril39

I'm trying to compile a full list of Nicki's alter-egos and what songs they appear on. If I've missed any, could you please comment? Thanks!

Nicki Minaj---the grandmama of them all!
1. Barbie (The Harajuku Barbie; appeared in "BedRock" and "Monster.")
2. Cookie (Retired; Nicki's childhood alter-ego)
3. Dear Old Nicki (Retired; appeared in We Are Young Money, the mixtapes, and all of Nicki's work before Pink Friday; includes the three sub-alter-egos listed below.)
...a. Nicki Lewinsky
...b. Nicki the Ninja
...c. Nicki the Boss
4. Dexter (Appeared in The Lonely Island's "The Creep.")
5. Lap Dance Nika (Retiring 5/1/2011; appears giving lap dances on the I Am Still Music Tour only.)
6. Martha Zolanski (Appeared on "Roman's Revenge" and in the video for "Moment 4 Life.")
7. Nicki Theresa (She ran around "healing" fans one afternoon; Nicki Theresa hasn't been heard from since.)
8. Onika Maraj
9. Roman Zolanski (Appears in "Roman's Revenge," "Bottoms Up," and "Monster.")
10. Rosa (Appeared on Lopez Tonight.)

Replies to this posting

1. lil kim the  queen B avatar

Re: Nicki's Alter-Egos?

Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 7:52 AM By: lil kim the queen B

wow nicki is rly a physico

2. Ashlee Raynee avatar

RE: Nicki's Alter-Egos?

Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 11:07 AM By: Ashlee Raynee

Mummy Nicki ain't No physco :O
    ''Don't mean a thing, If you ain't got the Bling!
    - BabyBlingz''

www.facebook.com/officialbabyblingz
    www.twitter.com/Mizzblingz
    www.youtube.com/officialbabyblingz

^ go check out my music.

3. barbzqt avatar

Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 11:42 PM By: barbzqt

I'm so happy I got a close up and got to see her Lap dance live

4. Sam_Shawty avatar

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 11:42 AM By: Sam_Shawty

Hiyaa!
    I'm new around here so I'm gonna need a little help to understanding how to get around the site :P
    Posted on here because I'm just starting a project in Media Studies on Nicki Minaj and her many alter-egos, and also how her alter-egos allow her to have so many different personalities, proving that everybody can have a fantasy...quite excited about doing it, so it was another reason to join the community and be surrounded by fellow Nicki fans :) So yeah any help, ideas...whatever would be much appreciated :) Thanks guys!

5. 5star Barbie avatar

Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 9:03 AM By: 5star Barbie

FAT BABRIE wrote:
    wow nicki is rly a physico

LOL
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

6. ashleighhMinaj avatar

Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 4:50 PM By: ashleighhMinaj

you make complete sense and i agree with!!

ninjabarbie94 wrote:
    I think youu got em all barbz :)
    i dont think there is anything wrong with people having different persona's, i have alter egos and get shit for it but theres nothing wrong with me, it basically like naming your moods and making out like it isnt youu :/ If you think about it when you have differnt mood swings it really isnt youu its like a different person inside youu because if it was youu then you woulddnt act like whatveaa mood your in. Thats what nicki does like eg roman - when she is in a pissy bitchy mood and doesnt care what she says, that isnt nicki because shes a nice sweet buisness gal, thats roman. If any of youu read this i no it sounds like im a nutter but i aint i just find it hard to explain stuff lol, it would be good if youu could all sortaa understand whaa im tryna say about this alter ego subject???? hmmmmmmm i dont evan think i understand myself but i do in some ways ohhhh well whatevaa :) muuuaaahhh its barbie bitch && pink friday hoe

7. RikkiLane avatar

Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 10:15 PM By: RikkiLane

She also has Point Dexter in the music video The Creep 0.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0

8. #TeamMinaj(: avatar

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 7:30 AM By: #TeamMinaj(:

ninjabarbie94 wrote:
    I think youu got em all barbz :)
    i dont think there is anything wrong with people having different persona's, i have alter egos and get shit for it but theres nothing wrong with me, it basically like naming your moods and making out like it isnt youu :/ If you think about it when you have differnt mood swings it really isnt youu its like a different person inside youu because if it was youu then you woulddnt act like whatveaa mood your in. Thats what nicki does like eg roman - when she is in a pissy bitchy mood and doesnt care what she says, that isnt nicki because shes a nice sweet buisness gal, thats roman. If any of youu read this i no it sounds like im a nutter but i aint i just find it hard to explain stuff lol, it would be good if youu could all sortaa understand whaa im tryna say about this alter ego subject???? hmmmmmmm i dont evan think i understand myself but i do in some ways ohhhh well whatevaa :) muuuaaahhh its barbie bitch && pink friday hoe

i totally agree w/ you !

9. Jazzie Jasmine avatar

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 4:55 PM By: Jazzie Jasmine

i love how we're all trying to figure out which alter egos go with which song.......ahh it's beautiful.......................

10. Djm5222 avatar

Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 12:54 PM By: Djm5222

I LOVE HER ALTER-EGOS! Rosa also appeared on Chelsea Lately!

11. DJ Lewinski avatar

Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 4:55 PM By: DJ Lewinski

its spelled NICKI LEWINSKI
    They call me Lewinski

12. lilmissnikki avatar

Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 6:42 AM By: lilmissnikki

nikki i love u so much i llove how u be doing ur thing when u sing

13. lilmissnikki avatar

Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 6:42 AM By: lilmissnikki

nikki i love u so much i llove how u be doing ur thing when u sing

14. Hollydoee avatar

Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 4:26 PM By: Hollydoee

U GOT EM ALL BABE
    I SPEAK MY MIND AND MY MIND IS THE TRUTH... and its nicki

15. Malsrockss avatar

Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 4:15 PM By: Malsrockss

mhavril39 wrote:
    I'm trying to compile a full list of Nicki's alter-egos and what songs they appear on. If I've missed any, could you please comment? Thanks!

Nicki Minaj---the grandmama of them all!
    1. Barbie (The Harajuku Barbie; appeared in "BedRock" and "Monster.")
    2. Cookie (Retired; Nicki's childhood alter-ego)
    3. Dear Old Nicki (Retired; appeared in We Are Young Money, the mixtapes, and all of Nicki's work before Pink Friday; includes the three sub-alter-egos listed below.)
    ...a. Nicki Lewinsky
    ...b. Nicki the Ninja
    ...c. Nicki the Boss
    4. Dexter (Appeared in The Lonely Island's "The Creep.")
    5. Lap Dance Nika (Retiring 5/1/2011; appears giving lap dances on the I Am Still Music Tour only.)
    6. Martha Zolanski (Appeared on "Roman's Revenge" and in the video for "Moment 4 Life.")
    7. Nicki Theresa (She ran around "healing" fans one afternoon; Nicki Theresa hasn't been heard from since.)
    8. Onika Maraj
    9. Roman Zolanski (Appears in "Roman's Revenge," "Bottoms Up," and "Monster.")
    10. Rosa (Appeared on Lopez Tonight.)

1. Barbie - blonde hair blue eyes def dumb..........barbies been missing for a while
    2. Cookie - child takes care of mommy syndrome
    3. Dear Old Nicki - childHOOD memories all that dumb stuff we did back in the days
    4. Dexter - the acceptance of being a killer -only half way thru Dex so more to come!
    5. Lap Dance Nicki- only seen one time - partially wants to come out - partially wants to stay hidden.
    6.Martha Zolanski - Fairy God Mother
    7. Nicki Theresa - the healing you do when you are a good person and the stuff you pass along to others by being just that
    8. ONIKA is not an Alter Ego - she just IS.- Therefore I have no experience in being her.
    9.Roman Zolanski - angry and gay. Protector - Point Blank
    10. Rooosssssssssaaa- si habla espaniol! ;P

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IN LIFE - IN TURN MAKES ME FEEL THAT MUCH CLOSER TO NIKKI ♥ something most people dont understand
    with love!

16. Hollydoee avatar

Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 7:00 PM By: Hollydoee

NinjahLouxie wrote:
    YOU MISSED "BARBIE/HARAJUKU BARBIE" FROM 5 STAR CHIC WITH GUCCI MANE!!!!!
    luvz ya nicki
    barbie Pictures, Images and Photos

I SPEAK MY MIND AND MY MIND IS THE TRUTH

17. ninjabarbie94 avatar

Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 6:05 AM By: ninjabarbie94

You have to add female weezy to it because i think its safe to say that she is gonna be classing it as a new one :) xoxoxo
    http://mypinkfriday.com/account/profile/

18. niecy avatar

Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 1:19 PM By: niecy

Yes!! I love them all. Nicki has a new alter ego, she's going to be on the next album but Nic hasn't told us her name or really anything about her except she's going to be on the album and that we're going to love her.lol. Oh and Chung Lee, he/she appeared on 'fireball' and Nicki has put him/her at the end of her tweets.

19. Va Va Voom avatar

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 8:15 PM By: Va Va Voom

You should update the list since Roman's been in so many more songs than that (Martha, too : Roman Holiday) unless those few songs are just examples.
    The only time you on the net is when you GOOGLE MY ASS!

20. AnniePrettyPanties avatar

Sat, May 19, 2012 at 11:43 PM By: AnniePrettyPanties

I hope ta see Nicki Theresa (Teresa) July 19, 2012 :)
    AnniePrettyPanties

Newsletter Signup