Val avatar

VIP Package question??

Mon, May 2, 2011 at 9:32 PM By: Val

To anyone who's been before I'm wondering about the tickets and how you get them. I see when I made my purchase today it said "will-call only", yet it made me choose UPS Ground or USPS Shipping option.

So what's the deal? Will it be shipped or do I have to pick up at the venue day of??

Replies to this posting

1. Alex_Zolanski avatar

RE: VIP Package question??

Tue, May 3, 2011 at 7:48 AM By: Alex_Zolanski

they will send you your seat tickets in the mail and you will have to meet up at the venue with your ID and ticket to receive your VIP passssss
    Alex Zolanski

2. Val avatar

Re: VIP Package question??

Wed, May 4, 2011 at 12:30 AM By: Val

Alex_Zolanski wrote:
    they will send you your seat tickets in the mail and you will have to meet up at the venue with your ID and ticket to receive your VIP passssss
    Alex Zolanski

Thank you very much! :) I appreciate the info!

3. nightmare3p avatar

Wed, May 4, 2011 at 3:47 PM By: nightmare3p

This is what I'm trying to figure out too because I ordered my tickets on April 25th but I still haven't got them :(

4. SimonVenekeo avatar

Fri, May 6, 2011 at 3:05 PM By: SimonVenekeo

nightmare3p wrote:
    This is what I'm trying to figure out too because I ordered my tickets on April 25th but I still haven't got them :(

They will be send to your mailing address a few weeks before the show. Your merchandise will be picked up that day. You can always see if they have been mailed by checking your orders. It will change to 'Fulfilled' once the tickets are sent.

Newsletter Signup