Trini avatar

The 'Want We Want From Nicki's 3rd Album' Thread

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:48 AM By: Trini

Let's dedicate this thread, to telling Nicki exactly what we want to see from her on her 3rd album.

I love Pink Friday and Roman Reloaded, my fave on the album is Va Va Voom, Young Forever, HOV Lane, Masquerade, Marilyn Monroe, Pound The Alarm and Starships.

Notice however that I did not name much pure hip hop tracks, while Come On A Cone, I Am Your Leader and Roman reloaded were lyrically on point, I think they were not enough to create a big hit. Maybe it's the beat or the hook.

Also, I think Pink Friday had better quality videos than RR. Loved Superbass, Your Love and Moment For Life. Those 2 videos are videos I watch till this day. Especially Superbass. Everytime I go to youtube, Superbass is what I see first because I made it the default page. VVV video was a disappointment as it was poorly edited, even Nicki didn't like it. I was so looking forward for this video to snatch wigs like Superbass.

Now, for what I'd like to see on TPP, I want to see more strong hip hop songs that fall into the same lyrical verse, catchy hook, dope beat and top of the line video that Moment for Life can boast of to this day.

Nicki has the best features of any female rapper, now it's time to make hip hop songs that can rival Jay Z's, Empire State Of Mind, which was a smash hit, dope beats like Niggas In Paris, and Otis.

In essence what I want is for Nicki is to go hard like she never did before. Murda B*tches! Let this album be a double disc, one with only hip hop and the other with a few pop songs.

As much as I love the pop part of Nicki, I get mad ratchet when she spits straight hip hop and kills it. It gives u crazy confidence! That's when I'm at my most tun up.

Let's do this, tell Nicki what you want. Thie only way she'll know whay we want, is if we tell her.

Replies to this posting

1. MothrfcknMonsterMinaj avatar

Re: The 'Want We Want From Nicki's 3rd Album' Thread

Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 11:41 PM By: MothrfcknMonsterMinaj

Trini wrote:
    Let's dedicate this thread, to telling Nicki exactly what we want to see from her on her 3rd album.

I love Pink Friday and Roman Reloaded, my fave on the album is Va Va Voom, Young Forever, HOV Lane, Masquerade, Marilyn Monroe, Pound The Alarm and Starships.

Notice however that I did not name much pure hip hop tracks, while Come On A Cone, I Am Your Leader and Roman reloaded were lyrically on point, I think they were not enough to create a big hit. Maybe it's the beat or the hook.

Also, I think Pink Friday had better quality videos than RR. Loved Superbass, Your Love and Moment For Life. Those 2 videos are videos I watch till this day. Especially Superbass. Everytime I go to youtube, Superbass is what I see first because I made it the default page. VVV video was a disappointment as it was poorly edited, even Nicki didn't like it. I was so looking forward for this video to snatch wigs like Superbass.

Now, for what I'd like to see on TPP, I want to see more strong hip hop songs that fall into the same lyrical verse, catchy hook, dope beat and top of the line video that Moment for Life can boast of to this day.

Nicki has the best features of any female rapper, now it's time to make hip hop songs that can rival Jay Z's, Empire State Of Mind, which was a smash hit, dope beats like Niggas In Paris, and Otis.

In essence what I want is for Nicki is to go hard like she never did before. Murda B*tches! Let this album be a double disc, one with only hip hop and the other with a few pop songs.

As much as I love the pop part of Nicki, I get mad ratchet when she spits straight hip hop and kills it. It gives u crazy confidence! That's when I'm at my most tun up.

Let's do this, tell Nicki what you want. Thie only way she'll know whay we want, is if we tell her.

I agree, I'm more of a hip-hop/rap Nicki fan. I love her more than anything but I don't love her pop stuff. I feel like she's better than that in a way.. The Reup was more of what I like from Nicki. Like, the rap that goes hard. I think most of her die-hards feel the same because they loved her back when she was rappin' on mixtapes.

Newsletter Signup