LilRayRay avatar

They said two weeks before the concert...

Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 4:43 PM By: LilRayRay

Ground Ctrl said they would ship the tickets two to three weeks before the show (I'm going to the Vegas one) and yet they STILL haven't been shipped when the show is in two saturdays. I still have to travel from Az I'm getting frustrated!!!!! Has anyone else got their tickets? What's up with this?!

Replies to this posting

1. Nicki Tha Boss! avatar

RE: They said two weeks before the concert...

Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 9:47 PM By: Nicki Tha Boss!

thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!thid is gettin annoying they wont say the winna 4 portland!!! i rlly wanna see nicki!!!!!
    brehenderson

Newsletter Signup