DJ Lewinski avatar

lil mama still talkin shit

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 1:20 AM By: DJ Lewinski

They call me Lewinski

Replies to this posting

1. PandaGazzum avatar

RE: lil mama still talkin shit

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:15 AM By: PandaGazzum

even though Lil' Mama started that ish about Nicki and I was like WTF.... how they treated her on the interview is dirty..... like they pulled some bullshit and slip tricks..... I don't get how they gonna' invite Lil' Mama to do an interview and than Charlamagne over there comin' at her from every which direction every minute..... I think she stood classy and kept it down even though it could've blown off..... like if Nicki was in an interview like this and they was cappin' her ass like they did Lil' Mama here.... she would've been gone or busted Charlamagne's mouth shut from the get....
    but she was swirvin' the Nicki Topic LOL!

2. Hugo avatar

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:46 AM By: Hugo

I know. She wasn't even hating on Nicki. They were forcing her to talk about it and completely disrespecting her. I would've popped his ass. NEXT POST PLEASE.

3. DynamiicDreek avatar

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:49 AM By: DynamiicDreek

PandaGazzum wrote:
    even though Lil' Mama started that ish about Nicki and I was like WTF.... how they treated her on the interview is dirty..... like they pulled some bullshit and slip tricks..... I don't get how they gonna' invite Lil' Mama to do an interview and than Charlamagne over there comin' at her from every which direction every minute..... I think she stood classy and kept it down even though it could've blown off..... like if Nicki was in an interview like this and they was cappin' her ass like they did Lil' Mama here.... she would've been gone or busted Charlamagne's mouth shut from the get....

- { Ima Supahero lyke Gucci n i git Supa Dupa Fly lyke Missy } -

4. Trini avatar

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 1:36 PM By: Trini

She shouldn't have made that stealing style comment about Nicki at all. Anyway she aint even in Nicki's league, but Charlamagne is a total asshole.

5. 5star Barbie avatar

Re: lil mama still talkin shit

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 3:27 PM By: 5star Barbie

PandaGazzum wrote:

Yeah i dont agree with how they did her also
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

To order the barbie shirt http://www.cushtees.com

6. tashabarbs avatar

Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 5:32 PM By: tashabarbs

This always happens, people like Kim and Lil Mama say one thing about nicki and then they get interviews. Then in the interviews they're forced into talking about nicki. Lil mama was clearly not wanting to start shit in this interview and obviously didn't wanna be talking about Nicki but, that's all they wanted to know. People only wanna chat with Nicki's haters cause they're talking about her. If Lil Mama had never said anything about Nicki, I doubt she'd even be having that interview..

Newsletter Signup